SHEFF W V WEST HAM

BRADFORD V GATESHEAD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When England Becomes Skint Opened 5pm on the 9th February 2012 For Season 2 rules and information, scroll down. The English football league system has collapsed. With many teams going bankrupt and

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb Just be patient, we have two weeks to sign players, an extra day or two isn't going to hurt.

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick was unable to prevent a Gateshead defeat to Wrexham.

Gateshead slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Wrexham in their Division 5 fixture.

Thern was on the scoresheet for his side.

my form has gone the way of the money I'd put aside for one last transfer - plummeting like a man in concrete boots...

struggling to see why I should be here if I'm not even allowed to spend my starting balance...(already lost over a third of what had been earmarked for one last signing)

my form has gone the way of the money I'd put aside for one last transfer - plummeting like a man in concrete boots...

struggling to see why I should be here if I'm not even allowed to spend my starting balance...(already lost over a third of what had been earmarked for one last signing)

Same as Sean. Can we spend our money yet?

I am going through each team now to see what people have spent. When I contact you to say how much you have left of your 10m then you can spend it. I just froze everything for a while as the chairmen gave the ridiculous money out. I am trying to be fair mate.

Guest drseanfitz

I am going through each team now to see what people have spent. When I contact you to say how much you have left of your 10m then you can spend it. I just froze everything for a while as the chairmen gave the ridiculous money out. I am trying to be fair mate.

I know' date=' but it's the small teams, the ones that didn't even get an investment, that are missing out

I spent £9,632,000, leaving myself £368k to spend on the right player, which has already dwindles down to just £211,159, and the right player has turned up, but is now out of my price range after having to wait.

I know' date=' but it's the small teams, the ones that didn't even get an investment, that are missing out

I spent £9,632,000, leaving myself £368k to spend on the right player, which has already dwindles down to just £211,159, and the right player has turned up, but is now out of my price range after having to wait.

I am really sorry mate, but I can't do anything about that now :o

I am allowing teams to spend the rest of their 10m. I am really sorry to those who can't spend as much due to wages.

Here is the budgets teams can spend:

Arsenal - 0k

Aston Villa - 100k

Bradford - 200k

Bristol Rovers - 100k

Charlton - 500k

Chelsea - 0k

Coventry - 200k

Crystal Palace - 100k

Darlington - 100k

Gateshead - 400k

Grimsby - 300k

Huddersfield - 200k

Leeds - 200k

Leicester - 100k

Leyton Orient - 0k

Lincoln - 400k

Liverpool - 100k

Luton - 200k

Manchester City - 100k

Manchester United - 100k

Mansfield - 100k

Middlesbrough - 0k

Millwall - 100k

MK Dons - 100k

Notts County - 200k

Oxford United - 1m

Plymouth - 100k

Port Vale - 100k

Preston - 200k

Rotherham United - 100k

Sheffield Wednesday - 0k

Sheffield United - 0k

Southampton - 300k

Southend - 0k

Stockport County - 1.8m

Sunderland - 0k

Swindon - 500k

Tottenham - 100k

West Ham United - 0k

Wrexham - 200k

Guest drseanfitz

I have put a complete ban on transfers as of now.

Already accepted bids can go ahead still' date=' and they will be the last transfers I'm afraid. They are:

Negro to Sheff Utd

Sidibe to Sheff Utd

Xhaka to West Ham

Pak to Sheff Wed

Ferreira to Sunderland

Jenkinson to Arsenal

[/center']

Simone PECORINI has shocked Internazionale fans by moving to Luton Town for £10,000.

:rolleyes:

I am allowing teams to spend the rest of their 10m. I am really sorry to those who can't spend as much due to wages.

Here is the budgets teams can spend:

Arsenal - 0k

Aston Villa - 100k

Bradford - 200k

Bristol Rovers - 100k

Charlton - 500k

Chelsea - 0k

Coventry - 200k

Crystal Palace - 100k

Darlington - 100k

Gateshead - 400k

Grimsby - 300k

Huddersfield - 200k

Leeds - 200k

Leicester - 100k

Leyton Orient - 0k

Lincoln - 400k

Liverpool - 100k

Luton - 200k

Manchester City - 100k

Manchester United - 100k

Mansfield - 100k

Middlesbrough - 0k

Millwall - 100k

MK Dons - 100k

Notts County - 200k

Oxford United - 1m

Plymouth - 100k

Port Vale - 100k

Preston - 200k

Rotherham United - 100k

Sheffield Wednesday - 0k

Sheffield United - 0k

Southampton - 300k

Southend - 0k

Stockport County - 1.8m

Sunderland - 0k

Swindon - 500k

Tottenham - 100k

West Ham United - 0k

Wrexham - 200k

Arsenal already spent £17.5 million. Surely everyone should be allowed to go up to that now to make it fair :confused:

Arsenal already spent £17.5 million. Surely everyone should be allowed to go up to that now to make it fair :confused:

it wont make it fair mate..

im in minus numbers already at turn 5.. cant even spend my allocated 300k..

nothing personal at all barnaby :) ..

just dont feel other clubs should b able to spend up 2 17.5 million if my grimsby and no doubt every other division 5 club dont hav the extra 2 spend.. its just going 2 bridge an even bigger gap 4 the set up..

the only way 2 tie this set up 2 some sort of fairness is a 30 million squad cap.. people wont want that though as there greed purposes will come before that of the stability of this set up..

like i said its best opened out imo and atleast get some sort of play out of the layout and idea..

Barnabyd correct me if im wrong' date='but it wont be fair,Arsenal spent money from their games that we were allowed to spend,and most teams dont make that money and would not be having it now if it was not for the investments.And Arsenal play SMFA.[/quote']

Im not saying they cheated mate, i just think that now they have a huge advantage over the other PL teams, who might have been saving some of their ticket money.

i get you mate' date='tbh s.m ruined the setup![/quote']

in all honesty they really didnt mate..

all these issues have propd up in many set ups long before they arose in here..

englands pride.. skirmish.. european bierley.. gbl.. dvg.. honestly theres loads of set ups that could have helped sort the issues prior to them happenin in here..

i kno myself and sean had we been approached no doubt could have pointed the problems that would occur..

the idea was good but not well thought out enough imo and really not havin a go as ryan is a top man :) ..

for me barnabys comment says it all..

Im not saying they cheated mate, i just think that now they have a huge advantage over the other PL teams, who might have been saving some of their ticket money.

never mind premier sides and makeing a bigger gap..

wot about division 5 sides who dont recieve ticket money?..

u need to titen the set ups from division 5 up if u want 2 even it out.. best way is squad valuation cap..

but like i said barnabys comment shows there int a chance in hell of people wanting to sort the set up out even..

so again just open it out and let people spend how clubs run..

You have spent £17.5m when you were only meant to spend £10m.

WAIT A SECOND . The extra 7.5m was generated from matches and not Chairman money , I had every right to spent that money , and I'm not the only one who did . I think I posted every single profit I made on here and every single transfer I made . After the first two matches I had a profit of over 5 Million.

Have I ? How is that .. I had an offers on two players when the extra money were given and I asked Ryan if I should cancel them ' date=' and he said that all accepted bids can go ahead :confused:[/quote']

All I'm saying is that since you spent your ticket money while I and most other teams saved most of it for later, you have an advantage now we're not allowed to do anymore transfers. Not your fault in any way.

WAIT A SECOND . The extra 7.5m was generated from matches and not Chairman money ' date=' I had every right to spent that money , and I'm not the only one who did . I think I posted every single profit I made on here and every single transfer I made . After the first two matches I had a profit of over 5 Million.[/quote']

Which is why it is unfair, as people in division 5 are loosing money so they have to sell players to buy more whereas you can basically buy a player every turn due to profits.

WAIT A SECOND . The extra 7.5m was generated from matches and not Chairman money ' date=' I had every right to spent that money , and I'm not the only one who did . I think I posted every single profit I made on here and every single transfer I made . After the first two matches I had a profit of over 5 Million.[/quote']

To be fair I have 6 million from the first few games that I could spend. Had a couple of bids in, but then withdrew them when I saw what was happening etc. So I can see why some would be getting peeved.

Which is why it is unfair' date=' as people in division 5 are loosing money so they have to sell players to buy more whereas you can basically buy a player every turn due to profits.[/quote']

I am seriously considering leaving this setup now , I am convinced I am not the only who that spent money generated from tickets. There was a discussion on this exact topic back then when we all realized how much money we are getting out of matches , and everyone was buying players , I think I'm unfairly accused just cos I have a PL club and its obvious for you to be unhappy as you have a small club . Plus, ye all had a chance to go for all the young prospects while I only made my first transfer days after the gameworld opened as I was away.

@Will - I was the one to tell you to withdraw as you were bidding for 88s and 90s .

I am seriously considering leaving this setup now ' date=' I am convinced I am not the only who that spent money generated from tickets. There was a discussion on this exact topic back then when we all realized how much money we are getting out of matches , and everyone was buying players , I think I'm unfairly accused just cos I have a PL club and its obvious for you to be unhappy as you have a small club . Plus, ye all had a chance to go for all the young prospects while I only made my first transfer days after the gameworld opened as I was away.

@Will - I was the one to tell you to withdraw as you were bidding for 88s and 90s .[/quote']

To be honest it doesn't overly matter what happened to little bits of ticket sale money etc. Who cares if you spent 5 mill more than me when i have 75 in the bank lol.

With teams making 2 mill at home it was never going to be fair and the 60 mill investment just prematurely ended a good idea in my opinion. The setup will never be fair again, I can't see how it could be.

I'll stay for the season and see what happens though :)