WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When England Becomes Skint Opened 5pm on the 9th February 2012 For Season 2 rules and information, scroll down. The English football league system has collapsed. With many teams going bankrupt and

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb Just be patient, we have two weeks to sign players, an extra day or two isn't going to hurt.

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

My Coventry lost 6-1 to palace :eek::(

Most of my first team were not fit enough to play and i have to play 70rated player :o . My actual plan for this team already ruined by SM :mad: . I planned to buy first teamer gradually using tickets money but now i have to play my unwanted 10k players :D Its okay , still in Vimto cup . :D Next match vs West ham . Hopefully this time ill get the result . ;)

My Coventry lost 6-1 to palace :eek::(

Most of my first team were not fit enough to play and i have to play 70rated player :o . My actual plan for this team already ruined by SM :mad: . I planned to buy first teamer gradually using tickets money but now i have to play my unwanted 10k players :D Its okay ' date=' still in Vimto cup . :D Next match vs West ham . Hopefully this time ill get the result . ;)[/quote']

Chris Share steered Crystal Palace to victory against Coventry City.

Crystal Palace hammered Coventry City 6 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Murray was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Montano and Orfei were also amongst the goalscorers.

Glenn Murray put you to the sword... with also 2 assists!!!

Eagles are flying.....

WEBS League Cup Round 2

Tuesday 13 Mar 2012

Stadium: Emirates Stadium (60,361)

Attendance: 59,665

Arsenal 3 - 1 Leicester

Mario Focsa steered Arsenal to victory against Leicester City.Arsenal beat Leicester City 3 - 1 in their WEBS League Cup Round 2 fixture.Thompson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Saibou and Harrop were also amongst the goalscorers.

A team with a few 70's but still managed to get a really important win and make it trough to the 3rd round where we'll meet Sheffield Wednesday. Not an easy match by any means.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Darlington to victory against Bristol Rovers.

Darlington beat Bristol Rovers 4 - 2 in a thrilling WEBS League Cup Round 2 encounter.

Alcacer scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Guidetti and Stevens were also amongst the goalscorers.

Got the 2nd game against United in the Vimto cup tomorrow ... looking to get another win !

:P

BRISTOL LOSE 4 IN A ROW !

Bristol Rovers second team lost 4-2 tonight to Darlington, Elohim's squad is getting unfit, he played the same team as he did in the league game 2 days ago, hes not been on his account today so probably forgot select his team, in all honesty i nearly did, i come online just before the liverpool game in real life, thought i would pop on and I saw it say i had a fixture today.

TEAM NEWS !

Bristol Rovers made 10 changes for this cup game ! - Reece Brown, Gregoric, Magnusson, Halstenberg, Stoyanov, Murdoch, Francis, Silva, Arnold and Livaja COME In... the guys who played in the loss at Bradford in the league are rested, the players who didnt play were ... Carvajal, Ramalho, Koz, Souare, Steimel, Razak, Fredericks, Ferreira, Rzatkowski and Livaja, just the goalkeeper kept his place, i might consider playing 67 rated Daniel Ward soon because my current goalkeeper has let in 13 in his last 4 games !

Darlington 4-2 Bristol Rovers

In the Darlington arena it was a very boring first half with both sides going into the tunnel at 0-0, straight after the break Paco Alcacer put darlo ahead when he only had the goalkeeper to beat, Enda stevens made it 2-0 to darlington when he scored from a acute angle when a shot was deflected in, Miha Gregoric got a second yellow card which resulted in a red card to put bristol in a worse situation, Casper Highes who is on loan from arsenal come on the pitch on the hour mark, two minutes later he scored a header to give bristol a bit of hope, Alcacer finished well to get darlingtons third, John Guidetti got a fourth for the home side with 8 minutes to go, Maximilian Arnold scored a pointless goal (Too late)

The game finished 4-2 Darlington, they have drawn Millwall at home in the next round !

Good game anyway Elohim, your squad was 4 ratings higher ;)

BRISTOL LOSE 4 IN A ROW !

Bristol Rovers second team lost 4-2 tonight to Darlington' date=' [b']Elohim's squad is getting unfit, he played the same team as he did in the league game 2 days ago, hes not been on his account today so probably forgot select his team,[/b] in all honesty i nearly did, i come online just before the liverpool game in real life, thought i would pop on and I saw it say i had a fixture today.

TEAM NEWS !

Bristol Rovers made 10 changes for this cup game ! - Reece Brown, Gregoric, Magnusson, Halstenberg, Stoyanov, Murdoch, Francis, Silva, Arnold and Livaja COME In... the guys who played in the loss at Bradford in the league are rested, the players who didnt play were ... Carvajal, Ramalho, Koz, Souare, Steimel, Razak, Fredericks, Ferreira, Rzatkowski and Livaja, just the goalkeeper kept his place, i might consider playing 67 rated Daniel Ward soon because my current goalkeeper has let in 13 in his last 4 games !

Darlington 4-2 Bristol Rovers

In the Darlington arena it was a very boring first half with both sides going into the tunnel at 0-0, straight after the break Paco Alcacer put darlo ahead when he only had the goalkeeper to beat, Enda stevens made it 2-0 to darlington when he scored from a acute angle when a shot was deflected in, Miha Gregoric got a second yellow card which resulted in a red card to put bristol in a worse situation, Casper Highes who is on loan from arsenal come on the pitch on the hour mark, two minutes later he scored a header to give bristol a bit of hope, Alcacer finished well to get darlingtons third, John Guidetti got a fourth for the home side with 8 minutes to go, Maximilian Arnold scored a pointless goal (Too late)

The game finished 4-2 Darlington, they have drawn Millwall at home in the next round !

Good game anyway Elohim, your squad was 4 ratings higher ;)

left it out there on purpose

:D

Good game mate ^^

Liverpool 3-4 Arsenal

1-0

GOAL!! - A spectacular long range shot by Ke SUN flies into the top corner!

2-0

GOAL!! - The flat-footed centre-back is caught out by a piece of pure genius from Aleksandr HLEB who shows great composure to finish!

2-1

GOAL!! - Using all his skill Felice NATALINO darts past the defenders and drives the ball past the keeper!

2-2

GOAL!! - Adam REED heads powerfully past the keeper!

2-3

GOAL!! - An inch perfect cross from the wing is met by the towering Jordan RHODES, who nods home!

3-3

GOAL!! - A brilliant long range shot is blocked by the keeper only for Luke ROONEY to finish! What a poachers goal!

3-4

GOAL!! - Jordan RHODES volleys it into the back of the net

Amazing match ,stats show that we definitely deserved the win and it's a great way of getting it with a last minute goal for Jordan Rhodes :D

Chris Share steered Crystal Palace to victory against Manchester United.

Crystal Palace beat Manchester United 4 - 2 in a thrilling WEBS League Cup Round 2 encounter.

Murray scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Owen and Scannell were also amongst the goalscorers.

Murray on form again... gonna need to rest him for next game unfortunately... Old buggar not fit enough! lol

Just challenged Rackys grimsby in next cup game? hope thats ok??? pm me in game if wrong as i'm rarely on forum at the moment... cheers

Glenn Murray rocks....

Season Club Comp App GS Ass MoM AvP YC RC

1 Crystal Palace Division 2 4 (0) 5 3 1 8.25 0 0

1 Crystal Palace WEBS Cup 2 (0) 3 3 1 8.50 0 0

Arsenal 3 - 2 Chelsea

Another match full of goals . Joel Cambell once again the star of the show as he bags two goals. Unfortunately ,united win again . Six out of six for both clubs , but we meet on Sunday.

Mario Focsa steered Arsenal to victory against fierce rivals Chelsea.

Arsenal beat Chelsea 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.Iago had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.Campbell and Bawab were amongst the goalscorers.

3202038.png

My Bristol Rovers picked up the first draw of the season last night when they drew 1-1 at home against Oxford United.

GOAL!! - Where is the defence?!? Jonás RAMALHO is allowed too much space and he makes no mistake from 10 yards!

Jonas Ramalho put my side ahead in the 36th minute, this is his 2nd goal of the season, Not bad for a centre back.

GOAL !!! - Seizing on an error in the defence Sam AMEOBI rounds the keeper to finish with ease!

Eighteen minutes later Sam Ameobi put Oxford level.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This point we picked up just about takes us out of the relegation places but a defeat against bottom of the league Rotherham will put us back in !

1 Swindon Town 6 2 11

2 Plymouth Argyle 6 2 10

3 Bradford City 6 2 9

4 Oxford United 6 2 9

5 BRISTOL ROVERS 6 -3 7

6 Southend United 6 -4 7

7 Port Vale 6 1 6

8 Rotherham United 6 -2 4

A.R.S.E. CUP-

WREXHAM V CHARLTON 2-2 wrexham win on pens.

NOTTS C V DARLINGTON 3-1

LEEDS V SHEFF U 3-1

SOUTHAMPTON V MK DONS 3-3 mk dons win on pens

ORIENT V CHELSEA 2-2 orient win on pens

HUDDERSFILD V SOUTHEND 3-1

ARSENAL V A VILLA 3-1

SUNDERLAND V PRESTON 6-3

LINCOLN V BRISTOL R 2-1

LIVERPOOL V LEICESTER 0-1

MILLWALL V MAN C 3-1

MAN U V GRIMSBY 2-4

MIDDLEBROUGH V SPURS 2-1

COVENTRY V PALACE 1-3

SHEFF W V WEST HAM 2-1

BRADFORD V GATESHEAD 0-1

A.R.S.E. OF THE WEEK - MUTD MUTD, preston.