Ryans Tornado

WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

7-1 in the Cup Quarters :D

2 more managers leave the GW :(

I think this is my join worst defeat on SM:(

YES ! We managed to pick up our third win on the season tonight, and a second against plymouth ! :D

Plymouth Argyle 1-2 Bristol Rovers

V.MANCEAU 86

Half Time

(0 - 2) P.SOUARÉ 14

M.RZATKOWSKI 42

Our left back P.Souare fired in a low shot under the goalkeeper to put the visitors one up, Marc Rzatkowski hammered in a right foot shot off the woodwork to give bristol a better lead, Vincent Manceau headed in powerfully past bristol's goalkeeper to pull a late goal back, but it wasnt enough. (Thankfully) :)

1 Swindon Town 10 3 16

2 Bradford City 10 2 16

3 Oxford United 10 1 14

4 Southend United 10 -1 13

5 Plymouth Argyle 10 0 12

6 BRISTOL ROVERS 10 -5 12

7 Port Vale 10 1 11

8 Rotherham United 10 -1 9

I think this is probably the closest league out of them all (Div 4),Div 3 is the next closest division imo.

The win tonight moves us up a place, we have a MASSIVE game on sunday against Port vale who are a point behind us !

A massive boost for us is Gerard Deulofeu returned from his injury today, he was around 68% fit before tonight's match so with a bit of luck he will be fit for sunday !

Gerard got injured on the first day of the season against Southend which i think knocked us back a peg or two considering he come in as our best player.

Guest <klhepworth.

Have had 4 defenders out for a while now and will have most of them out for a good few weeks so I don't hold any hope of staying up as I only have 3 fit defenders...

Oh, Koro Kone +8 -> 82

I really enjoy playing in this league, I don't get why people are so negative about it, I mean SM did ruin the concept but we've sort of got around it, and I'm confident that this setup will still be good in a few seasons time :)

Got Rotherham tonight for my Swindon, hoping for a win of course to keep pushing towards promotion :D Then again, they've got the Ox...

And I beat Rotherham 2-1 away, with a goal from Alex Grimaldo winning it in the 87th minute. Well played to the Rotherham manager.

And massive thanks to the Plymouth manager, who beat Bradford which means that I'm 3 points clear :D