Sign in to follow this  
Ryans Tornado

WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

He's not the only one who's done this. I think with a lot of managers quitting' date=' some have presumed the rules have gone out of the window.[/quote']

Well I for one will wait until the end of the season to spend my millions.

Beat United 4-3 in very interesting game.

I can still save my team from relegation,but it will be so hard,I had my chance versus Tottenham in last fixture when I lost.

Guest <klhepworth.

Beat Palace but need a big GD swing and results to go my way to stay up:(

Why did all my defenders have to get injured?!

This is something what i really didnt want to say...BRISTOL ROVERS ARE RELEGATED !:(

Lost 2-1 at Oxford United, Daniel Steimel got our goal !

Only winning 3 games all season isnt good enough, I play Jack's Rotherham next, a point for him might keep him in the division, but a win certainly would IMO.

1 Swindon Town (P) 13 5 23

2 Bradford City (P) 13 5 22

3 Oxford United 13 1 18

4 Plymouth Argyle 13 0 16

5 Southend United 13 -2 16

6 Rotherham United 13 0 15

7 Port Vale 13 -1 15

8 BRISTOL ROVERS ® 13 -8 12

Congratulations to Swindon and Bradford for getting promotion.

I'd like to apologize for not being as active on here as I thought I would be. I just don't have time to go onto the forum anymore. I have been and will continue to update my squad, and once the season ends, I'll check back to figure out what's going to happen to this league. Really pleased that I got promoted, but I'm afraid about the lack of money I've got

millwall draw 1-1 at home to leicester, now need a win to have any hopes of staying up.

why cant people do the decent thing and resign at the end of the season???

i have noticed in several set ups, there are a lot of quitters but because they seem to be friends with many people on the forum, they continually get welcomed into set ups, only to quit.

i look at a lot of quitters history and it's normally no suprise that they have quit during the season.

So Luton Town' date=' the pre-season favourites to finish bottom of division 5 are second and guaranteed promotion.

Can't wait for Season 2 and to trade some of my risers out.[/quote']

Why are you signing players when there is a transfer ban?

I thought everyone was allowed to spend the remainder of the original ten million we had?

I'm pretty sure my Swindon can spend another 500k :)

Luton had 200k of their allocation left to spend then went and bought Sterling for 448k, then a few days later bought Lumu for 10k. Two players I would have been very interested in buying.

Some people think the rules don't apply to them though :rolleyes:

Luton had 200k of their allocation left to spend then went and bought Sterling for 448k' date=' then a few days later bought Lumu for 10k. Two players I would have been very interested in buying.

Some people think the rules don't apply to them though :rolleyes:[/quote']

Fair enough then, they cheated. I wouldn't want anybody labelling me a cheat if I spent my money, so yeah:)

It's not as bad as when I think Callejon was bought...

Guest drseanfitz

Luton had 200k of their allocation left to spend then went and bought Sterling for 448k' date=' then a few days later bought Lumu for 10k. Two players I would have been very interested in buying.

same as teams buying players when we were waiting for Ryan to sort things out - when there was a full set up wide ban, whilst others sat and waited losing their money to wages etc.

it's things like this that absolutely killed my interest in the setup.

same as teams buying players when we were waiting for Ryan to sort things out - when there was a full set up wide ban' date=' whilst others sat and waited losing their money to wages etc.

it's things like this that absolutely killed my interest in the setup.[/quote']

I agree.. :/

If you were interested, then you should of bid then shouldn't you. I have limited money available. Others have spent way over there 10m, I have spent an extra 200k. Maybe you should come down to division 5 and see how "easy" it is to get money?

If you were interested' date=' then you should of bid then shouldn't you. I have limited money available. Others have spent way over there 10m, I have spent an extra 200k. Maybe you should come down to division 5 and see how "easy" it is to get money?[/quote']

You've got the same wages as me (139k per week) and my stadium has about 5000 more seats in it. Yet I have 1.7M at the moment, and I left 500k from my 10M to keep my afloat. I've got enough money to buy 3/4 players that would probably start for me, so I see no problem.

You're not the only one to have cheated, but you still have.

YEESSSSSSS!!!! CHAMPIOLE!!!!

Ryan Gallagher has guided Sheffield Wednesday to a WEBS League Cup Final win against Port Vale!! Sheffield Wednesday were the better team and beat Port Vale 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Núnez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Bocanegra was on the scoresheet for his side.

:D

Erm, I have been thinking of what to do with this setup for quite a while. I know it has been ruined with the extra funds etc. so it is hard to try and revive it.

My suggestion for season 2 would be to change the economy to 'Very Rich' to help the lower sides (I know it defeats the WEBS idea, but hey). And to allow everyone to spend what they have (I can't really restrict them due to others breaking their limit).

The second change is one of two ideas:

Cash limit on players. So for example 5m maximum on a single player in season 2, with this increasing etc.

or

Rating limit on players (I know teams have higher rated players already, but they can sell them straight away to make it even?). Perhaps start at 85 maximum then increase it every season.

These are just simple ideas as I don't want to change the concept too much. So if anyone has other ideas I will really appreciate it!

To those who have left/leaving, I don't blame you (thanks for joining in the first place!). The setup has been ruined and we can't do much about it, I just hope we can attract some more people to at least have a decent amount of managers involved next season. And a great big thanks to everyone who have stayed and trying to keep this alive, I honestly appreciate it as well :)

One more thing I think you would like to know, thanks to Elohim (BIG THANKS!), I have been given another Custom setup to accommodate for WEBS being ruined. I want to create a completely different setup to this but I haven't thought of what yet :) I will keep you all informed.

Cheers :)

Erm' date=' I have been thinking of what to do with this setup for quite a while. I know it has been ruined with the extra funds etc. so it is hard to try and revive it.

My suggestion for season 2 would be to change the economy to 'Very Rich' to help the lower sides (I know it defeats the WEBS idea, but hey). And to allow everyone to spend what they have (I can't really restrict them due to others breaking their limit).

The second change is one of two ideas:

Cash limit on players. So for example 5m maximum on a single player in season 2, with this increasing etc.

or

Rating limit on players (I know teams have higher rated players already, but they can sell them straight away to make it even?). Perhaps start at 85 maximum then increase it every season.

These are just simple ideas as I don't want to change the concept too much. So if anyone has other ideas I will really appreciate it!

To those who have left/leaving, I don't blame you (thanks for joining in the first place!). The setup has been ruined and we can't do much about it, I just hope we can attract some more people to at least have a decent amount of managers involved next season. And a great big thanks to everyone who have stayed and trying to keep this alive, I honestly appreciate it as well :)

One more thing I think you would like to know, thanks to Elohim (BIG THANKS!), I have been given another Custom setup to accommodate for WEBS being ruined. I want to create a completely different setup to this but I haven't thought of what yet :) I will keep you all informed.

Cheers :)[/center']

I'll be here next season and am happy to go along with whatever you decide upon! Great effort and thanks for sorting out something to keep us alive, i don't mind buying a player from a lower division for max to help them out!

Also Elohim.... what a hero!!! :D