Sign in to follow this  
Ryans Tornado

WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Carles PLANAS has completed his move to Swindon Town from Barcelona for £630,000 plus Anthony AMPAIPITAKWONG and Alejandro GRIMALDO

Got a really good new 84 rated LB in exchange for a 75 rated one and a CM who isn't playing (Even though he should be :() and cash. I lost a bit of depth here, so I bought these two:

Francesco CERNUTO has completed his move to Swindon Town from Reggina for £10,000
Ricardo CHARA has completed his move to Swindon Town from Empoli for £10,000

Both 70 rated, and they're both getting time in the lower Italian leagues, Cernuto not so much though... They'll do for cup matches or if I get suspensions or injuries :)

Up against newly unmanaged Middlesborough tonight, a win would be nice but they've got a decent side... :)

A great start with a 2-0 win over last year's champions Arsenal :D.

Unlucky Mario

Look again at my team :D .. I used my best side in the Charity Shield two days ago. I knew you were gonna win, fair play. I really hope I can catch you now, I expect you to win the league this season.

EDIT: Even so, now looking at the stats. It was a pretty even match :D

Tom Bateson steered Swindon Town to victory against Middlesbrough.

Swindon Town outclassed Middlesbrough and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Jesé had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Thomas was on the scoresheet for his side

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Benedetti decided to get himself sent off, oh well, but a win is great :D

The offer for Gylfi SIGURDSSON of Hoffenheim from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Probably last player that I am going to sign for now.. :)

How much have you spent?!

60M (if I did count the players that I bought from you and sheffield).

And total value of my squad will soon be higher than 135M,I think that it is the highest in the league.. :D

Wow thought i was done in the transfer market but my chairman just invested around £35m' date='Anyone else got another investment?[/quote']

I did not get anything.

But I still have 16M and I don't know what to do with them,so it is cool.. :D

Well maybe its because other teams in div1 like you Narin have alot of money and i had around £30m now i got £35m to spend.And Woodsy unlucky mate but u remained in the setup thats great!

Well maybe its because other teams in div1 like you Narin have alot of money and i had around £30m now i got £35m to spend.And Woodsy unlucky mate but u remained in the setup thats great!

I am in division 2 btw..Haha :D

I have been helped out a little with selling 2 players so it's not too bad, just abit depressing to see all these signings being made!

Wow thought i was done in the transfer market but my chairman just invested around £35m' date='Anyone else got another investment?[/quote']

same here, just got £35 million from my generous chairman! Not sure if this is a good sign or not! hope not too many drop out if they don't get any!

same here' date=' just got £35 million from my generous chairman! Not sure if this is a good sign or not! hope not too many drop out if they don't get any![/quote']

me too mate,Would totally finish the GW if that happened.