CSP1980

Which Keeper to get?

Re: Which Keeper to get?

Hi

I have the option of getting one of the following keepers:

Fraser Forster - 23yrs rated 86

Tim Krul - 23 yrs rated 87

Ali Ahamada - 20 yrs rated 85

Which would you reccomend the best to get?

Thanks

yerp, ahamada

Hi

Thanks

i may be slightly biased but i would go for Krul. He is NT number 1, and i do not see him staying at the Toon long term because of our strict pay structure. Forster again is a massive talent, but at Celtic his rating will peak at 90, although i beleive he is better than that. And Ahamada is an awesome talent, will end up being France's number one keeper. Lloris is well over rated and Ahamada will take his NT slot. So for me it would be in this order:

1 Krul

2 Ahamada

3 Lloris

Hi

Thanks

Easily Ali Ahamada, has the potential and ability to be France No.1 GK

ahamada_toulouse.jpg

Ali Ahamada

Reasons:

1. One of the absolute best GK's in Ligue 1.

2. One of the absolute best YOUNG GK'S IN EUROPE/WORLD

3. Will be 88/89 after the season.

4. 10 Clean Sheets in 20 Leauge games.

5. He is the reason why Tolouse has positive Goal-Difference

6. He is bound for bigger clubs in the VERY NEAR future!

___

This is a player YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS !

He will rise and rise and rise and rise ... I see him as a potential NT GK in just a few years ... Lloris is quite unstable at times, Ahamada is MASSIVE !

Mark my words ... Ali Ahamada will be a top 10 GK in the world within 3 years !

Easily Ali Ahamada' date=' has the potential and ability to be France No.1 GK[/quote']

i wouldn't say easily mate, i 99.9% normally agree with you, however Krul for me will become the Dutch number 1 keeper, whereas Ahamada will become French NT number 1 he wont just yet. Also the Dutch side is better than the French team, Krul will move to a bigger side eventually (pains me to say that)

i wouldn't say easily mate' date=' i 99.9% normally agree with you, however Krul for me will become the Dutch number 1 keeper, whereas Ahamada will become French NT number 1 he wont just yet. [b']Also the Dutch side is better than the French team[/b], Krul will move to a bigger side eventually (pains me to say that)

So why is the French No.1 Keeper rated higher than the Dutch No.1? ;)

So why is the French No.1 Keeper rated higher than the Dutch No.1? ;)

i think you know the answer to that mate. With van der saar retiring nobody got a sniff at the NT before that and cos Lyon get into UCL regularly and the French league having a higher ratings cap, whereas Newcastle obviously wont get UCL and Dutch league ratings are capped so Stekelenburg needed his move to Roma to have any chance of rising further, as does Krul who will move eventually.

i think you know the answer to that mate. With van der saar retiring nobody got a sniff at the NT before that and cos Lyon get into UCL regularly and the French league having a higher ratings cap' date=' whereas Newcastle obviously wont get UCL and Dutch league ratings are capped so Stekelenburg needed his move to Roma to have any chance of rising further, as does Krul who will move eventually.[/quote']

My point was that it doesn't always matter if one national team is better than the other and you have nicely backed up my point above by explaining all other factors that come into play.

Just to point out' date=' Stekelenburg's the #1 Dutch goalie, not Krul.[/quote']

I think you will find in my earlier posts i put Krul will "eventually become" the Dutch's number 1

That was my point' date=' Lloris is rated higher than Stekelenburg[/quote']

Again i thought i explained why Lloris is rated higher than Stekelenburg at the moment and i don't believe it is based on talent, but more based on the SM ratings system.

I think you will find in my earlier posts i put Krul will "eventually become" the Dutch's number 1

Again i thought i explained why Lloris is rated higher than Stekelenburg at the moment and i don't believe it is based on talent' date=' but more based on the SM ratings system.[/quote']

You're missing my point as you're going into far more detail than need be. I was merely picking you up on the fact that nationality doesn't always matter in regards to ratings as you have already explained and saved me the job of having to explain it in the process.

You're missing my point as you're going into far more detail than need be. I was merely picking you up on the fact that nationality doesn't always matter in regards to ratings as you have already explained and saved me the job of having to explain it in the process.

i understood your point mate perfectly i was just suggesting why i think one is rated higher than the other.

I already knew the reasons as they backed up my point

yeah but your point that the french Number 1 keeper is rated higher than the dutch number 1 keeper really has no relevance on the thread topic, which is who is the better prospect out of the mentioned keepers :D

yeah but your point that the french Number 1 keeper is rated higher than the dutch number 1 keeper really has no relevance on the thread topic' date=' which is who is the better prospect out of the mentioned keepers :D[/quote']

Who said it had relevance to the topic? I was happy to leave it at my original comment made in jest....you've debated it to the death from there on buddy.

Who said it had relevance to the topic? I was happy to leave it at my original comment made in jest....you've debated it to the death from there on buddy.

Nobody did mate you are now missing my point, which is it was a point you made that was unnecessary, and now admittedly in jest (which i missed) anyway let's leave it at that, as you are one person who i respect on here more than most :P

i may be slightly biased but i would go for Krul. He is NT number 1' date=' and i do not see him staying at the Toon long term because of our strict pay structure. Forster again is a massive talent, but at Celtic his rating will peak at 90, although i beleive he is better than that. And Ahamada is an awesome talent, will end up being France's number one keeper. Lloris is well over rated and Ahamada will take his NT slot. So for me it would be in this order:

1 Krul

2 Ahamada

3 Lloris[/quote']

I though Stekelenburg is ?

P/S : There is no eventually become in the sentence :P .

Hi

Thanks

Definitely Ali Ahamada , one of the best young GK's in the world in my opinion ;) .

I though Stekelenburg is ?

P/S : There is no eventually become in the sentence :P .

Definitely Ali Ahamada ' date=' one of the best young GK's in the world in my opinion ;) .[/quote']

But there is in a later post where I corrected myself. Thing is mate you rarely have an opinion anyway as you tend to just reiterate what Dancpoli posts, minutes after he posts it! Hardly constitutes knowledgable that now does it?

But there is in a later post where I corrected myself. Thing is mate you rarely have an opinion anyway as you tend to just reiterate what Dancpoli posts' date=' minutes after he posts it! Hardly constitutes knowledgable that now does it?[/quote']

WHAT A JOKE , have you checked some of my posts ? WITHOUT DANCIPOLI's :P .