How good is Hazard?  

1. 1.

• Best Player in the world!!!
    • Best Player in Ligue 1!!!
    • A decent player, there are better players in Ligue 1
    • Overrated by too many! He's average
    • He's an awful player!

Re: How good is Hazard?

Just trying to see the opinions of people' date=' about how good Eden Hazard really is. Certain someone believes he's the best player in the world right now, so just wanted to know if the forum agrees :)[/quote']

matey if Im saying he's the best and you really belive that then I'll tell you to kill yourself..would you do that too?Just want to annoy Newman a bit.

Eden is the most gifted player atm and the next big thing.Best talent from the world.

Just trying to see the opinions of people' date=' about how good Eden Hazard really is. [b']Certain someone believes he's the best player in the world right now, so just wanted to know if the forum agrees[/b] :)

You might as well say the name as it is slightly obvious :P

Anyway, my thoughts on this matter is - he's a talented player, however I wouldn't go as far and say he's the best player in the world right now (mind you there's only one person on the forum that would say something like that :P I kid MUTD ;))

He has to 'prove' this on the big stage IMO

I would take Gotze over him tbh :D

You might as well say the name as it is slightly obvious :P

Anyway' date=' my thoughts on this matter is - he's a talented player, however I wouldn't go as far and say [b']he's the best player in the world[/b] right now (mind you there's only one person on the forum that would say something like that :P)

He has to 'prove' this on the big stage IMO

I would take Gotze over him tbh :D

1.Frozen was like a bugger in my arguing with Newman..I tried to annoy him but he understood totally wrong....simply a bugger.

2.Everybody have his opinion :)

matey if Im saying he's the best and you really belive that then I'll tell you to kill yourself..would you do that too?Just want to annoy Newman a bit.

Eden is the most gifted player atm and the next big thing.Best talent from the world.

Hahaha, I guesse your the biggest fan of Hazard. Your sig, avatar, User title, and your reply!! ;)

1.Frozen was like a bugger in my arguing with Newman..I tried to annoy him but he understood totally wrong....simply a bugger.

2.Everybody have his opinion :)

No you did not try to annoy anyone, you generally meant it. You wouldn't go on about it, and try to give reasons as to why he's the best, if you just tried to annoy... Hence I had to make this poll :rolleyes:

No you did not try to annoy anyone' date=' you generally meant it. You wouldn't go on about it, and try to give reasons as to why he's the best, if you just tried to annoy... Hence I had to make this poll :rolleyes:[/quote']

Hes the best by far in Ligue I.Im just bored about all these things...everytime when Im saying something at least 10 ppls will come to disagree me(even if I dnt care) and saying im insane or something.Everytime when Im trying to joke ppl take it in serious haha.

Hazard=Best player in Ligue I,best talent in Europe.End of story for me.

Whoever voted: He's average and overrated.......showed me their knowledge about football really.

Hes the best by far in Ligue I.Im just bored about all these things...everytime when Im saying something at least 10 ppls will come to disagree me(even if I dnt care) and saying im insane or something.Everytime when Im trying to joke ppl take it in serious haha.

Hazard=Best player in Ligue I' date='[b']best talent in Europe[/b].End of story for me.

Whoever voted: He's average and overrated.......showed me their knowledge about football really.

Gotze.

;)

Hazard=Best player in Ligue I' date='best talent in Europe.End of story for me.[/quote']

What it is that annoys people, is that you don't consider any other views or take in anyone elses opinions but your own. It probably sounds harsh, but it's true.

I think you just say crazy things when you're 'on a roll' if you like. I understand, I normally respect your views on world football, but this is crazy IMO.

It's not harsh critisism, it's constructive critisism :)

What it is that annoys people' date=' is that you don't consider any other views or take in anyone elses opinions but your own. It probably sounds harsh, but it's true.

I think you just say crazy things when you're 'on a roll' if you like. I understand, I normally respect your views on world football, but this is crazy IMO.

It's not harsh critisism, it's constructive critisism :)[/quote']

To be fair to MUTD recently I have noticed he's improved in this respect. I mentioned it about a week ago and tbf to you you seem to have taken it on board a bit. Still room for more improvement ;) but I have to say I found recently you (MUTD) have been much more respectful towards other forumers.

To be fair to MUTD recently I have noticed he's improved in this respect. I mentioned it about a week ago and tbf to you you seem to have taken it on board a bit. Still room for more improvement ;) but I have to say I found recently you (MUTD) have been much more respectful towards other forumers.

Tried my best and thanks..just let newman to talk alone.He's just a bugger(again wanted to add something but forgot...)

Benny,benny :D

Tried my best and thanks..just let newman to talk alone.He's just a bugger(again wanted to add something but forgot...)

Benny' date='benny :D[/quote']

Im not saying Newman is wrong or anything because you do have a reputation for being as he said but I just thought it was only fair to stick up for you cos I have noticed a big improvement recently though this Hazard obsession needs checking ;):P anyway.

Hazard is a very good talent certainly the best player in Ligue 1 and definitely one of the biggest up and coming players in europe.

My personal opinion is that Gotze is slightly better but both have phenominal potential and great current ability. He's not the best player in the world but he has all the tools to become one of the best in the future if he fulfills his potential. BUT that is a BIG BIG if :P

It's alright' date=' I looked back at the convo and realised I may have over reacted a bit haha.[/quote']

Haha its most likely a build up of many previous conversations like it though but I genuinely have noticed MUTD getting a bit better with things which is why I stuck up for him cos tbf to him he's taken on board some things i've said.

But yeah Hazard isnt the best player in the world :P no way :P

Haha its most likely a build up of many previous conversations like it though but I genuinely have noticed MUTD getting a bit better with things which is why I stuck up for him cos tbf to him he's taken on board some things i've said.

But yeah Hazard isnt the best player in the world :P no way :P

Petty insults are so cheesy, but still get on my nerves haha. I've used them before, so no harm done. I've made myself look like a drama queen from Hollywood though, so I'll say no more :o:p

Edit: Just read the conversation on this thread. There was nothing vile about it, I don't know why I put that.

• 1 month later...