• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 159

Re: Gold Championship 159 Hammer, you have ruined them.

was expecting this between 12-1 2day.. got caught out makeing food but grabed a vilarreal..

looking to deal as always but wont be persuing anything crazy..

in need of a left back and a couple of wingers if anybody fancies trying to come to any arrangements..

will listen to offers on every1..

p.s wish they would stop the basketing of sides.. not having a go hammer :) .. just think teams should be immediate payment personaly 2 stop all the tampering of securing sides etc or keeping them away from others.. would be much fairer way imo :) ..

Lopez Lisandro will be joining Arsenal this season, I am giving him up due too a good deal.

(I am happy with the deal)

I am going too be setup up my own thread for the French football league is anyone intrested in joining me PM me.

(Will post here but all my reported ect will be there.)

Lopez Lisandro will be joining Arsenal this season' date=' I am giving him up due too a good deal.

I am going too be setup up my own thread for the French football league is anyone intrested in joining me PM me.

(Will post here but all my reported ect will be there.)[/quote']

Nice dealing with you mate.

So Who besides me is in the PL? anyone..? :)

Lopez Lisandro will be joining Arsenal this season' date=' I am giving him up due too a good deal.

(Will post here but all my reported ect will be there.)[/quote']

I will join the thread Hammer :)

Took over Marseille, sad to see Gonzalez leave on the last day of the transfer window as it weakens my midfield. But hope to have a good enough team to challenge for the top spot :D

Taken a different approach this time, lots of players for sale. Including M'Bia, Diarra, Fanni, Gignac and Mandana plus many more. So let me know if you fancy anyone. But Remy is staying ;)

Guest Daniyal

I want SM Caen or FC Nordsjaelland :D

But seriously I only want a European team, so i can participate in the 'Champs League style cups, the SMFA Champions Cup and the SMFA Shield, which are competed for by clubs from the different leagues. International management and the SMFA World Cup are also in these fantastic Game Worlds '