• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 159

Re: Gold Championship 159 Hammer, you have ruined them.

Bit of braking news from Lyon football club:

Lopez Lisandro is having a medical with Arsenal, with Arshavin + Diaby having a medical here in French football. News also coming out of France is Rosicky is also too join his two team mates in a new life in France.

Hugo Lloris is for sale if anyone wants him not looking for the big bad keepers of the world, but I am not selling cheap turned down United's offer of De Gea and Smalling so you can see what I am aiming too sign.

TSV 1860 MUNCHEN

1860 Munchen today unveiled Stephen Partington as there new manager in Die Bundesliga II .

We are putting together a two season plan whereby at the end we hope to be in the Bundesliga fighting the likes of Bayern,Schalke+Dortmund.

We are a small side so loans will be vital and we will be looking to link up with a higher league club where i can offer there players gametime and in return they can have first option on any TSV 1860 player or future players.

Respuesta: Re: Gold Championship 159

first deal for villarreal..

had 2 cut out nilmar..

in comes mertens n toivonen :) ..

need to get another winger in now and left back to balance side out :) ..

every1 can potentially go..

would love 2 deal a left back in and a winger so hit me up if u can afford 2 loose either :) ..

I'd be interested but I can't offer any LB nor Wing.

ederson on way to villarreal..

not the ideal player i was after but he fits the bill positionally which i need..

also bringin in oczipka for cash.. again not ideal but will do as cover at left back..

still needing something else on flanks as well as a first team left back..

anything at the club is available but will be trying to keep a hold of mussachio :) ..