• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 159

Re: Gold Championship 159 Hammer, you have ruined them.

after a nite of slitting the wrists tryin 2 balance up villarreal side finally tied in another winger..

loads of obvious reasons why im strugglin 2 work this side but ill get there..

n e ways valero heads to shakhtar for d.costa.. oriol will also head across for c.v..

will have 2 hold out on nilmar n hope he keeps his head now n chop about back line into midfield area..

kinda finding abit of balance at last.. just hopeing the future goes sweet wi who is comeing in..

in..

osvaldo..

j.angel..

oczpika..

d.costa..

ederson..

out..

valero..

rossi..

l.angel..

j.oriol..

castellani

The offer for Karim ANSARIFARD of Saipa from US Boulogne has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Oleg SHATOV of Ural from US Boulogne has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Danilo PEREIRA of Parma from US Boulogne has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Three certs coming to Boulogne B)

The loan offer for Francis COQUELIN of Arsenal from US Boulogne has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Ricardo RODRIGUEZ of VfL Wolfsburg from US Boulogne has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

two much needed defenders on loan and hopefully a third from Will tomorrow.

after a nite of slitting the wrists tryin 2 balance up villarreal side finally tied in another winger..

loads of obvious reasons why im strugglin 2 work this side but ill get there..

n e ways valero heads to shakhtar for d.costa.. oriol will also head across for c.v..

will have 2 hold out on nilmar n hope he keeps his head now n chop about back line into midfield area..

kinda finding abit of balance at last.. just hopeing the future goes sweet wi who is comeing in..

in..

osvaldo..

j.angel..

oczpika..

d.costa..

ederson..

out..

valero..

rossi..

l.angel..

j.oriol..

castellani

there is some serious messers in this gameworld! :rolleyes: ..

come home 2 costa deal cancled and accept in a bid elsewhere..

n e ways accepted a bid of nilmar n gonzalez for lloris.. hopefully hammer sticks 2 this 1 as he doesnt seem no where near the messer people seem to make out him 2 be from dealings ive had with him..

so

in..

osvaldo..

j.angel..

oczpika..

lloris..

ederson..

out..

out..

rossi..

l.angel..

j.oriol..

castellani..

gonzalez..

nilmar..

will use lopez now 2 try intice a new front man in :) ..

jesus this gameworld has been a tricky start off :) ..

It certainly has :o

The offer for Jimmy DE JONGHE of Club Brugge KV from US Boulogne has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Édison FLORES of Universitario de Deportes from US Boulogne has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

two certs

The deal reported to be worth £3' date='001,000 involving Raul RUIDIAZ of Universidad de Chile and Valencia has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Universidad de Chile will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Raul RUIDIAZ of Universidad de Chile from US Boulogne has been accepted along with other club offers. Universidad de Chile will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

[/quote']

I think I have this, sure my bid was in the region of £4m

Kwesi Appiah - The Crystal Palace manager I have too say nose nothing about youths, the 21 year old has just moved there in the Jan window he has a rep of 182 so was shocked too see him let him leave on a free deal. I am snapping up the 65 rated ST for 82K beat my league rivals and a Darlington too the deal.

Feel he will max out at 80-83 there but can easy make his name know and get snaped up by a EPL team.

(Will rise too about 75-77)

Joan Capdevila - The Spanish LB is joining for 14M he is going too be a sub here but is a great signing. His contract could be cut the end of the season and teams like Aston Villa and Sunderland have been in touch over a deal.

(Happy with the deal yes a 89 but for cash happy days.)

Hugo Lloris - The 92 rated French shot stopper is heading too Spain with Gonzalo and Nilmar coming too French football. I am happy with the deal and the 89 and 91 will both be key here.

(Only selling due too getting a rising star in goal who will be a 88/89 end of the season)

Still looking for more deals but as said on the new pappers not in any rush too deal I am more on the aim of signing the odd star for cash then anything and a deal like Lloris just makes my team better.

there is some serious messers in this gameworld! :rolleyes: ..

come home 2 costa deal cancled and accept in a bid elsewhere..

n e ways accepted a bid of nilmar n gonzalez for lloris.. hopefully hammer sticks 2 this 1 as he doesnt seem no where near the messer people seem to make out him 2 be from dealings ive had with him..

so

in..

osvaldo..

j.angel..

oczpika..

lloris..

ederson..

out..

out..

rossi..

l.angel..

j.oriol..

castellani..

gonzalo..

nilmar..

will use lopez now 2 try intice a new front man in :) ..

willian now heading 2 villarreal..

in..

osvaldo..

j.angel..

oczpika..

lloris..

ederson..

b.willian..

out..

rossi..

l.angel..

j.oriol..

castellani..

gonzalo..

nilmar..

valero..

looking for a forward now 88 plus.. willing to use lopez in there.. catch me on chat or bang a bid in if it interests you :) ..

48 news messages... :D

Failed to sign Artjoms Rudvens, Lucas Ocapos, Jordan Rhodes, Anthony Limbombe, Bryan Carrasco, Emmanuel Mayuka and Granit Xhaka. Which means im still stuck with Gerhard Tremmel, Jose Moreira, Gary Monk, Alan Tate, Mark Gower, Frederico Bessone, Andrea Orlandi, Ferrie Bodde, Luke Moore and Stephen Dobbie all of which i hoped to lose in part exchange deals...

However, good news now...

Signed Mateo Kovacic for £2.3m, Jonas Svensson for £3m, Mushaga Bakenga for £4.3m and a handful of risers to help with money once they rise. Expect to complete the signings of Filip Kiss and Marco Bueno in a couple of hours, and bring a couple of quality players in within the next 72 hours by using Gerhard Tremmel, Jose Moreira, Gary Monk, Alan Tate, Mark Gower, Frederico Bessone, Andrea Orlandi, Ferrie Bodde, Luke Moore and Stephen Dobbie.

331775_Olympique_Lyonnais.jpg

Happy too name my season 1 team. Names like Gomis - Onyewu - Kallstrom - Gonalons - Pied - Rosicky - Capdevila will also be key back ups too this squad, feel I can win the league with this team was close too a deal for De Jong (DM-92) but changed my mind. Happy with the depth here.

This is my first time in French football I have won the league in German and Italy now set my aims on France so we will see what happens.

not really done much with my ac team as of yet, one reason being not actually been online much to do much searchin

but just brought in 2 two players to sure up my defence

both not exactly firestarters but they'll do a good job for a club like ac

signed roman sharanov from rubin for 4.4mil

and bought mauricio victorino from UdC for 6.4mil

got a few more targets in mind but going for a more gradual approach to the overhauling of this team

edit: hammer you sold lloris and effectively replaced him with a hairy lampost:eek:

Kashima signed Jovanovic/88 he should be one of main stars in Japan' date='Lyon and Marseille team i will consider wrecked:rolleyes:[/quote']

I've wrecked Marseille?

One: You can talk.

Two: Please explain how exactly I have wrecked them?

Three: Lewandowski, Anelka for cash when China is reviewed once every 5 years, Maher possibly the hottest prospect to come from the Netherlands in years, selling the vastly underpeforming Gignac for the solid Yakubu and bright Hoilett, signing some of Mexico's hottest talents and getting one of the best and upcoming right backs in the world.

How exactly are these bad or team wrecking deals?

People like you need to keep quiet rather than spout rubbish for no reason.

I've wrecked Marseille?

One: You can talk.

Two: Please explain how exactly I have wrecked them?

Three: Lewandowski' date=' Anelka for cash when China is reviewed once every 5 years, Maher possibly the hottest prospect to come from the Netherlands in years, selling the vastly underpeforming Gignac for the solid Yakubu and bright Hoilett, signing some of Mexico's hottest talents and getting one of the best and upcoming right backs in the world.

How exactly are these bad or team wrecking deals?

People like you need to keep quiet rather than spout rubbish for no reason.[/quote']

Just ignore that clown Will, we all knows CB always moaning rubbish thinks..

US Boulogne's new look side................

332034_Union_Sportive_Boulogne_Cote_d

we have also brought in

Edison FLORES

Banana YAYA

Jorge BAZAN

Oleg SHATOV

Danilo PEREIRA

Jimmy DE JONGHE

Karim ANSARIFARD

with deals accepted for Ryan DONELLY and Bundebele TOKO B)

hopeing for another 8 accepted today, then thats us finioshed in the transfer market for the time being.