Re: Gold Championship 159

I've wrecked Marseille?

One: You can talk.

Two: Please explain how exactly I have wrecked them?

Three: Lewandowski' date=' Anelka for cash when China is reviewed once every 5 years, Maher possibly the hottest prospect to come from the Netherlands in years, selling the vastly underpeforming Gignac for the solid Yakubu and bright Hoilett, signing some of Mexico's hottest talents and getting one of the best and upcoming right backs in the world.

How exactly are these bad or team wrecking deals?

People like you need to keep quiet rather than spout rubbish for no reason.[/quote']

Mbia,and Ayew out? 2 best players of Marseille,and for 15 millions u could buy someone better tthen Anelka who will drop to 83,i guess Yakubu is great:rolleyes:,Maher is hottest prospect in Netherland?After Boilsen,Eriksen etc........lol:confused:,i agree Gignac is underperforming but he ll keep 89,only Rafael is good signing,why on earth did u sign Hleb?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 159 Hammer, you have ruined them.

Mbia' date='and Ayew out? 2 best players of Marseille,and for 15 millions u could buy someone better tthen Anelka who will drop to 83,i guess Yakubu is great:rolleyes:,Maher is hottest prospect in Netherland?After Boilsen,Eriksen etc........lol:confused:,i agree Gignac is underperforming but he ll keep 89,only Rafael is good signing,why on earth did u sign Hleb?[/quote']

Oh this will be fun.

M'Bia is a decent player but won't rise higher than 91. Rafael on the other hand could get 94+ if he fulfills his potential. This is a new fullish gc, not the pathetic empty ones you pillage for supposed glory. You have to pay big to get big.

15 million in a brand new GC would get you a 90 rated forward would it? Please by all means sell me one as no one in their right mind would. Even Del Piero would command a fee bigger than that in a brand new GC where cash is irrelevant and 90s a commodity.

Have you seen Yakubu play this year? You don't get 12 premier league goals by doing nothing. Just because he plays for Blackburn means nothing. Besides, him and Hoilett for Gignac is a very very good deal imo. Not sure what your grasp on reality is though.

Maher is quality and will be 87 at next changes I feel. Then he will command a much larger fee. He is also a favourite player of mine so please don't try and tell me who I am allowed to buy.

Ayew is good yes. But Lewandowski plays in a much better league and is doing much better. He will be 90 next changes and Ayew should not be. Simple.

I have a big club, meaning I will be the Champions Cup. Thus meaning 3 games a week. Depth is needed and Hleb provides this. He is also a very good player and will, no doubt, get a move to a decent level club and maintain his rating.

Oh and if we are talking about transfers then well done on Salvador Cabanas. He's done really well after being shot in the head 2 years ago :rolleyes:

Plus I think your 14 goalkeepers, which you have bids accepted on, will help you out no end ;)

I really don't understand your grasp on the world tbh and have had nothing against you in the past so don't really understand where this idiotic assault on my transfers has come from.

Kashima signed Jovanovic/88 he should be one of main stars in Japan' date='Lyon and Marseille team i will consider wrecked:rolleyes:[/quote']

LOL we will see who is recked at the end of the season, thats right you wont be here or at least at that team.

J.Saviola + J.Ze Roberto joining for cash happy as more depth in the form of a 91 + 90

And you say my team is recked come play me any time you like I will show you a reck job of your team.

Oh this will be fun.

M'Bia is a decent player but won't rise higher than 91. Rafael on the other hand could get 94+ if he fulfills his potential. This is a new fullish gc' date=' not the pathetic empty ones you pillage for supposed glory. You have to pay big to get big.

15 million in a brand new GC would get you a 90 rated forward would it? Please by all means sell me one as no one in their right mind would. Even Del Piero would command a fee bigger than that in a brand new GC where cash is irrelevant and 90s a commodity.

Have you seen Yakubu play this year? You don't get 12 premier league goals by doing nothing. Just because he plays for Blackburn means nothing. Besides, him and Hoilett for Gignac is a very very good deal imo. Not sure what your grasp on reality is though.

Maher is quality and will be 87 at next changes I feel. Then he will command a much larger fee. He is also a favourite player of mine so please don't try and tell me who I am allowed to buy.

Ayew is good yes. But Lewandowski plays in a much better league and is doing much better. He will be 90 next changes and Ayew should not be. Simple.

I have a big club, meaning I will be the Champions Cup. Thus meaning 3 games a week. Depth is needed and Hleb provides this. He is also a very good player and will, no doubt, get a move to a decent level club and maintain his rating.

Oh and if we are talking about transfers then well done on Salvador Cabanas. He's done really well after being shot in the head 2 years ago :rolleyes:

Plus I think your 14 goalkeepers, which you have bids accepted on, will help you out no end ;)

I really don't understand your grasp on the world tbh and have had nothing against you in the past so don't really understand where this idiotic assault on my transfers has come from.[/quote']

its nothing personal/its just comment,he ll do fine for Kashima he ll be one of the top players in Japan/who forbids u to take any team?And someone will quit sooner or later so u could spent that money wiser?!14 Gks are just so u can swap my whole squad cause they are poor in terms of ratings,/ofcourse Hammer i ll take stronger club if i can why not/like any of u wouldnt?!Hammer u compare Kashima with Lyon lol,as soon as i get at least 88 team i ll beat u,but i dont play friendlies only official games as CL/SMFA Shield etc

its nothing personal/its just comment' date='he ll do fine for Kashima he ll be one of the top players in Japan/who forbids u to take any team?And someone will quit sooner or later so u could spent that money wiser?!14 Gks are just so u can swap my whole squad cause they are poor in terms of ratings,/ofcourse Hammer i ll take stronger club if i can why not/like any of u wouldnt?!Hammer u compare Kashima with Lyon lol,as soon as i get at least 88 team i ll beat u,but i dont play friendlies only official games as CL/SMFA Shield etc[/quote']

I'm really quite confused now. So basically all my points were correct and you made an idiot of yourself arguing with me? Ok then ;)

Marseille have one 90 rated forward and I needed two so took the risk that Anelka wouldn't be rated again for a long time so bought him and I didn't expect a grand inquisition with it. My team is my team, and to be honest, it is a damn good team. So I would rather you didn't embarrass yourself anymore and clog up the thread.

I'm really quite confused now. So basically all my points were correct and you made an idiot of yourself arguing with me? Ok then ;)

Marseille have one 90 rated forward and I needed two so took the risk that Anelka wouldn't be rated again for a long time so bought him and I didn't expect a grand inquisition with it. My team is my team' date=' and to be honest, it is a damn good team. So I would rather you didn't embarrass yourself anymore and clog up the thread.[/quote']

i ll say again i ll consider Lyon and Marseille wrecked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strugglin like he'll 2 shape this villarreal up..

fair enough table position is a shoker.. rossi in bits.. nimar wanting off etc etc the lists goes on and pritty much understand why others bottled the challenge hence them being free haha :P ..

but i am trying!..

current team shapeing up like following..

lloris

zapata musacchio marchena j.angel

guzman soriano

cani willian ederson

osvaldo

bench

gaspar

lopez

oczipka

senna

perez

camunas

ruben

seriously need to work in a fwd.. fwd/winger.. winger/forward of some sort..

got lopez 90 keeper and soriano 90 who can gladly leave.. mainly looking positionaly player wise but will look at anything from 87 upwards on them both so feel 3 to bang bids in and ill negotiate where i see if anything.. ideally wanting a 2 for 1 if possible :) ..

Struggling a bit with Bradford, failed to clinch about 25 deals in the last couple of days.

Did manage to sign some talent though.

Roma's manager kindly agreed to loan me Cicinho and Borini which is excellent. Hopefully I can keep hold of them for the season, many thanks to him. Trying to grab a partner for Borini on loan at the moment.

Looks like I've got Danny Ward from Huddersfield which I'm chuffed about, just waiting on another load of new bids now.

Racky, I see your a Bradford fan, is there anyone in particular I should definitely keep hold of?

Racky' date=' I see your a Bradford fan, is there anyone in particular I should definitely keep hold of?[/quote']

pos wells matey.. hes international for bermuda so knoing sm n there fabricated rises he may go up at some stage..

dont move out mclaughlin either matey.. duke is a calamity so hes been first choice and picking up minutes recently.. nailed on 10k riser..

id expect hanson 2 go up also for a 73.. more appearnces than fagan whose alot higer rated on sm.. was shelf staker not 2 long back hanson.. could do with going back 2 bein 1 imo.. over 6 feet n cant win a flamin header mate.. rite head ake he is but yea.. he probs see an increase sm wise imo.. sure he most club appearances this season..

tbf mate.. league position should tell u 2 shift the lot though.. every1s cup final in that league mate.. no brass/struggling 4 rent on ground n cant seem 2 put a side 2gether.. id work the lot out personally if i wo u..

pos wells matey.. hes international for bermuda so knoing sm n there fabricated rises he may go up at some stage..

dont move out mclaughlin either matey.. duke is a calamity so hes been first choice and picking up minutes recently.. nailed on 10k riser..

id expect hanson 2 go up also for a 73.. more appearnces than fagan whose alot higer rated on sm.. was shelf staker not 2 long back hanson.. could do with going back 2 bein 1 imo.. over 6 feet n cant win a flamin header mate.. rite head ake he is but yea.. he probs see an increase sm wise imo.. sure he most club appearances this season..

tbf mate.. league position should tell u 2 shift the lot though.. every1s cup final in that league mate.. no brass/struggling 4 rent on ground n cant seem 2 put a side 2gether.. id work the lot out personally if i wo u..

Yeah I will be looking to move the whole lot on but wanted to know if you had any decent youngsters coming through.

Cheers for the info mate.

3 more players coming to Japanese Shimizu :

Giuseppe Rizzo

Ognjen Cancarevic

Juan Cazares

lose on Lichnovsky to Gary's Boulogne. That's okay because i stole his Cazares :D

Not so much stole as sneaked in and left me feeling violated :(

Its a nightmare trying to keep track of who has bid on a player.

Anyway, in some good news.................

Rajko REP and Igor LICHNOVSKY join the French Revolution at US Boulogne B)

that leave's us with no cash and unable to swap out anymore players(not including deals already made) due to my chairman's crazy Part-ex rates.

so I'll have to wait on the bids coming in after first game of the season......unless anyone wants a 25yr old 83 CB who actually plays for Ludogorets who are top of the Bulgarian premier league (a rise to 85 next changes)

he doesn't figure in US Boulogne's "give youth a chance" motto :P

some early good news for Boulogne as Oleg SHATOV gets his anticipated move from Ural to Anzhi Makhachkala B)

he was chased by every major Russian team and has been tipped to become one of Russia's top talent's.

don't know if Anzhi is the best move for him , but if he gets game time then some good rise's will be in store

Picked up Ryan Donk by swapping Gerhard Tremmel and Stephen Dobbie. Would of preferred somebody better, but its a win win situation for me. Get rid of two players i didn't want and bring in a more than safe center-back, who may have a slim chance of rising.

Also picked up Nacional defender, Darwin Torres and HJK winger, Akseli Pelvas.

Still looking to get rid of Jose Moreira, Gary Monk, Alan Tate, Mark Gower, Frederico Bessone, Andrea Orlandi, Ferrie Bodde and Luke Moore. Considering external clubs have been milked dry, ill have to look internally....

had afew more bids accepted for ac nothing special just players who are going to bring my starting ov up to a decent level

The offer for Javier YACUZZI of Club Tijuana from AC Ajaccio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
he offer for Óscar ROJAS of Club América from AC Ajaccio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
spacer.gif

The offer for Andrés SCOTTI of Nacional from AC Ajaccio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Leonardo PONZIO of River Plate from AC Ajaccio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Juán Pablo RODRIGUEZ of Santos Laguna from AC Ajaccio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

i ll help as soon as i grab bigger team then Kashima...........for now seek from bigger clubs

Why are you here if all you are going to do is get a bigger team? You will never have the feeling of bringing a team from nothing to glory and that is what this game is all about.