Gold Championship 159

Re: Gold Championship 159

Why are you here if all you are going to do is get a bigger team? You will never have the feeling of bringing a team from nothing to glory and that is what this game is all about.

No its not...........It's about buying players for a team, spending all of it's cash, then jumping ship as soon as a bigger club is available ;)....quickest way to the top didn't you know

yea' date='something like that,i guess we all enjoy in different aspect of the game/GM nice team u re building/despite fact u re........[/quote']

Don't understand this at all. Nice team i'm building? Didn't you say it was wrecked yesterday?

And despite the fact I am a what exactly?

I reckon that was aimed at me Will ;)......best ignored' date=' no point giving him the attention he craves so much[/quote']

1st i really dont crave about attention

2nd it was aimed at u

3rd /like i wasnt clear b4 i will consider Lyon and Marseille wrecked/Boulougne have very promising squad......................:rolleyes:

Two new faces are set to arrive at Swansea. Crossing the channel from Belgium are Cercle Brugge defender Gregory Mertens for £2m and hopefully Olivier Mukendi for £500k, if a manage to beat of competition from Blackburn.

Hoping Gregory Mertens hits 84/85 when the Pro League is reviewed, and that Mukendi makes it at a high-ish level in the future.

Still looking for deals involving Jose Moreira, Gary Monk, Alan Tate, Mark Gower, Frederico Bessone, Andrea Orlandi, Ferrie Bodde and Luke Moore.

Green Army Galácticos

With jesus sanchez rising this morning from 77 to 83 my starting lineup now looks like this 4-3-3 Wingers

GK David Da Costa 82

LB Ruben Lima 80

RB Sime Vrsaljko 84 Ln

CB Ferreira Nadson 84

CB Marcelo Oliveira 82

DM Amir Abrashi 80

CM Chris Birchall 82

CM Korey Smith 82 Ln

RW Jesus Sanchez 83

LW Demarcus Beasley 83

CF Vaclav Kadlec 85 Ln

Im really happy with how this team has come together plus we have another couple of usefull mexican risers still to come in joe corona and moises velasco :)

Hmm, just read some pathetic banter in GW newspaper. Im just wondering, why that Juve manager really want to get rid Marchisio and co.. :o totally dumb :eek:

Just hoping he leave soon, and then i got the job offer :D

Btw, Shimizu signed some more players :

Salva Ruiz, Spain U17 LB joining for £3M.

Eugenio Mena, 23 y.o. LB coming from Chile.

Ladislav Krejci, Czech prodigy, joining for £1,6M.

Hmm' date=' just read some pathetic banter in GW newspaper. Im just wondering, why that Juve manager really want to get rid Marchisio and co.. :o totally dumb :eek:

Just hoping he leave soon, and then i got the job offer :D[/quote']

Well he says he has only had poor offers but I offered Cheyrou and Azpicuelta for him and that can't be classed as poor lol.

Gary Mack steered US Boulogne to victory against AC Arles-Avignon.

US Boulogne outclassed AC Arles-Avignon and beat them 7 - 3 in a thrilling

Division 2 encounter.

Eikrem was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Advincula and Toure were also amongst the goalscorers.

Bit disappointing to lose 3 goals but the 7 for is enough to take us top after game 1 so still happy.

in the past two days we have welcomed a few more new face's as Luis ADVINCULA, Facundo AFFRANCHINO and Stefano MAGNASCO all arrive at the club,

Advincula has been linked with Arsenal, Juve and Tottenham since the summer and is a full international.

Affranchino has been linked with a move to Udinese but has now gone on loan to a Argentine Premera Division club from River Plate.

While Magnasco had trials at Bolton in the summer but decided to stay in Chile(dodged a bullet there :P)......but he was also been looked at by Chelsea in the past few months.

thats Boulogne finished for the time being, until we can sell off Barthe to external.