Gold Championship 159

Re: Gold Championship 159

anyone else think that offer for dede between gremio and vasca is iffy? just started to manage and accepts a pretty poor offer... hmm

He's done it again. Brought in Oscar emboaba from Internacional who just got a manager again and accepted a really poor offer consisting of 2 players aged 30 and 29 with a rating of 85 and 84.

I've reported the deal, but I wouldn't bet on it working as I did the same when he got Dede last time and got away with it..

He's done it again. Brought in Oscar emboaba from Internacional who just got a manager again and accepted a really poor offer consisting of 2 players aged 30 and 29 with a rating of 85 and 84.

I've reported the deal' date=' but I wouldn't bet on it working as I did the same when he got Dede last time and got away with it..[/quote']

Got reversed, he waited few days and went through with the deal. I've reported it again but nothing.. looks like he's getting away with cheating... again..

Yeah i tried to report him too. but still nothing till now.

Nope, looks like he got away with it just like with Dede few months ago..

Can't believe SM Ignored the reports.. it's so obvious it's ridiculos.

Anyway, I'm looking to make a couple of deals before next season starts. So contact Arsenal if you're interested. Mainly looking for a Class act Midfielder and a striker, but I'll consider whatever..

Will make a few available for cash later on aswell.

Nope' date=' looks like he got away with it just like with Dede few months ago..

Anyway, I'm looking to make a couple of deals before next season starts. So contact Arsenal if you're interested. Mainly looking for a Class act Midfielder and a striker, but I'll consider whatever..

Will make a few available for cash later on aswell.[/quote']

would you be willing to loan out Ox mate??

I'm US Boulogne ;)

Nope' date=' looks like he got away with it just like with Dede few months ago..

[b']Will make a few available for cash later on aswell[/b].

Who is up for sale at your club ??

Who is up for sale at your club ??

Considering it still, only one I'm confident I'll put listed for cash is Denilson.

Thinking about what to do with Vela and Bendtner, but might keep them for P/E deals since they've been pretty decent lately. Specially Vela.. Um.. + a bunch of youths I know nothing about.

Obviously no stand outs tho.. But Everyone can go for the right P/E offer.

All -86 players are for loan at Dortmund, looking for some clubs where they can play.

Berbatov, Anderson are for sale for PE. Neven Subotic is for sale at the right PE too.

This season will be very competitive in Germany as I can see.

My club has been drawn with Real Madrid, Man. City and Timisoara, so its kind of hard to go through the 1/16.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Made another deal with Montpellier, Giroud coming in and Walcott leaving.

Also includes Bendtner heading the other way, but we have to get around SMFA first :rolleyes:

Taking offers on RVP now, preferably a good replacement and nice central midfielder. but would listen to all offers.

• 2 weeks later...

Made an offer on one of your players Meel :)

First p/e deal for quite some time has finally taken place in Vela + park for belhanda

Sorry m8' date=' it looks like Ive reject it but I dont really remember. Make again and will see.

[center']

Gotze joins Bayern Munchen

250007605.jpg

Things gone really bad for Borussia Dortmund till now. 9th in the league at the moment with only 10 points in 8 games. So i decided to make some changes in club putting on transfer list some of my best players like Gotze, Bender and Bender. Gotze will join Bayern Munchen after a deal has been found between Dortmund and them. Jerome Boateng and Toni Kroos will be joining Dortmund. I had an offer from Bayern that were included Robben and 10M but i needed 2-1 deal so i made the counter which he accepted.

Now looking for to sell Serbian defender Neven Subotic and young German Sven Bender. For Subotic Im looking for a good CB as a replace and a Striker as Im lack on attack. As for Bender I'm looking for a Striker if I dont find it in Subotic deal. Had two offers for Subotic but didnt impressed me: Benfica offerd me Eto'o and Santos Ewerton, and Liverpool offerd me Skrtel and Kuyt.

At the moment in SMFA Champions Cup things are not really bad. Three points from 2 games. Won against Timisoara 4-0 and lost to Real Madrid 1-0. Now second in the table with Manchester City first and Real Madrid 3rd, Timisoara are in the last position of the table with 0 points.[/center]

Sorry m8' date=' it looks like Ive reject it but I dont really remember. Make again and will see.[/b']

Gotze joins Bayern Munchen

250007605.jpg

Things gone really bad for Borussia Dortmund till now. 9th in the league at the moment with only 10 points in 8 games. So i decided to make some changes in club putting on transfer list some of my best players like Gotze, Bender and Bender. Gotze will join Bayern Munchen after a deal has been found between Dortmund and them. Jerome Boateng and Toni Kroos will be joining Dortmund. I had an offer from Bayern that were included Robben and 10M but i needed 2-1 deal so i made the counter which he accepted.

Now looking for to sell Serbian defender Neven Subotic and young German Sven Bender. For Subotic Im looking for a good CB as a replace and a Striker as Im lack on attack. As for Bender I'm looking for a Striker if I dont find it in Subotic deal. Had two offers for Subotic but didnt impressed me: Benfica offerd me Eto'o and Santos Ewerton, and Liverpool offerd me Skrtel and Kuyt.

At the moment in SMFA Champions Cup things are not really bad. Three points from 2 games. Won against Timisoara 4-0 and lost to Real Madrid 1-0. Now second in the table with Manchester City first and Real Madrid 3rd, Timisoara are in the last position of the table with 0 points.

No can do, it was actually for Gotze and you've sold him already. shame as I wanted to top it.

Played a game tonight. France vs Bulgaria 2-0

I'm so going for the WC title this season! :D

No can do' date=' it was actually for Gotze and you've sold him already. shame as I wanted to top it.

Played a game tonight. France vs Bulgaria 2-0

I'm so going for the WC title this season! :D[/quote']

Ou Im really sorry, I didnt think that I will sell him until the last game which i lost 4-1 to Wolfsburg, any interest in Bender or Subotic?

Ou Im really sorry' date=' I didnt think that I will sell him until the last game which i lost 4-1 to Wolfsburg, any interest in Bender or Subotic?[/quote']

Don't worry about it, I'll try to get him from Bayern later on :)

Well Maybe some interest in Bender, don't need another CB tho, I've got nice cover there. Interested in a couple of others from your side, if you're selling reus, kagawa etc that is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sebastian GIOVINCO has completed his move to Arsenal from Parma for 19,320,000

This signing pretty much completes my striking force.

If anyone is still active in this gc then Arsenal would love to bring in top rated players for 2 for 1 deals.

Can't believe how close I was to sign Falcao, unfortunatly my chairman didn't rate him and instead he went to united in a bargain deal really..

• 1 year later...

Can Argon has guided GAIS to a SMFA Champions Cup Final win against Rennes!! GAIS beat Rennes 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Bony scored the winner for GAIS and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I believe that my GAIS is one of the smallest teams which won a Champions Cup in a Gold Championship. Proud of it.