Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

Come share your ideas for Custom Leagues~~~

I noticed some peeps have custom set up but did not make a new game, including myself. I think a significant portion of them cite the lack of good and fresh ideas.

So I was wondering if anyone have any good ideas to share for a custom game world that you think will generate lots of interest? Or something that you would want to join and play?

Or do you have suggestions for SM to help improve the variety of custom league.

Feel free to share your ideas here!

Re: Come share your ideas for Custom Leagues~~~

Hey Dude.

My Idea :

1)No Player At Start

2)300 Million Budget

3)2 Division

4)Can Only Sign Player From Club Country

Sooryy..I Cant Post On The Thread Because I Was Posting By My Phone :)

Received an idea. Here is my reply.

I'm thinking about something on that line too.

My main doubt is which nations should have more clubs, or 1 nation 1 club.

I'm also concerned about some clubs will be overpowered because of powerful nation, and it can be stale to make transfers and have a team of only players from only 1 nation.

So I'm thinking of how to twist it to make it interesting to draw many players, I believe that a game can only be fun if it is filled with active people. I actually have an idea to it, not perfect yet, just thinking what do most people think about such a game that relates club-to-nation.

Feel free to input new ideas.

I actually have a nation-club idea which is quite complete... just like to know about the interest for a new gameworld, and if anyone have any suggestions.

Basically teams are allowed to sign players at the start freely, later in the game e.g. season 2 on, clubs will be limited to signing talents from their country, relying on the country's ability and fortunes in real life. I'll probably post the complete idea later in the week.

I'd like to know any interest.

I'm always scouting around for new custom leagues to join and just to throw some ideas your way, the best rules I've seen are:

1. Can only take over as manager of team in bottom division, when promoted can then take over as manager of another team in same division. Basically a race to the top league where Barca/Madrid will be waiting!! Medium/Poor economies will stop unmanaged teams from getting raided too bad.

2. A draft league is always good fun.

3. No bidding more than transfer price for a player, that way when multiple teams are bidding it will be a lottery to see who gets the player, and won't distort values/money at unmanaged clubs.

4 I also like age caps like no buying over 23 yr olds or no buying under 30s, etc.

Just throwing some ideas your way as food for thought...

I wouldn't mind playing in a rl gameworld where you can only use the players the club has in rl.If a player transfers to your club then you have to buy him.For example piennar moved to everton from tottenham,so the manager of everton would have to buy him for cv and the tottenham manager would have to sell.I think this would be a good test as you really don't have option on players and you have to use what you have.

The league could be based on the epl and have two divisions of ten teams each.The top 10 as they stand now could be div1 and the other 10 div 2.A two up and two down promotion/ relegation would keep it interesting as well.

With only 20 teams available i think it could work and you'd get some good managers involved.What do you think guys?

And most are well made up :P

ahhaaha yeah . Then we can buy a lot of unknown player . Recently , Liverpool are after Keita according to them . Seriously , where is that come from ?:D

That is actually quite a funny and interesting idea . :D

Hahahah...

Maybe Caughtoffside.Com.

The rumours are daily update..

And Mancity is the only team who can bid for Ronaldo :)

Haahaa..

So,If yo want to bid for player.

you must give an evidence where you get the news:)

I'd be in if someone makes StephenMUFC's idea... sounds like a good idea :P

lol.... not a bad idea but it is difficult to keep track the dates of the transfers rumours which can come from any website in any part of the world. In other words, may be fun but difficult to maintain the game.

I'd like to see a throwback set-up to The Football League in 91 before all the teams broke off to establish the Premier League, 4 divisions of 20 teams, I know there were more in the actual Football league but 4 division leagues work well, have empty rosters and let it be a ridiculous transfer frenzy at the start:D

I'm looking for a GW that is about to start where teams have no players and just enough money to get 21 players rated 70. This will be the ultimate in predicting risers. It will start pretty slowly and money will mean so much to all.

Teams in the league will need similar sized stadiums around 10,000 so that the playing field is level.

No limit on buying players, providing you can get the money together!

It will also prove who the tactic genius are as all teams will be 70 rated to start with.

Let me know if interested.

Similar to the one above.

1) Blank squads

2) The randomest' date=' weirdest named clubs on SM

3) Lowest starting budget allowed

4) Rating cap 75[/quote']I agree with you on every point but we should have a rating cap of 80

A rating cap for buying players is fine. That means risers that break the barrier are worth keeping rather than cashing in for money.

Who wants to set up this league? It needs to be available pre season until all the teams are full and only short lists - no transfers until all teams are ready.

It may be slow to begin with, but it will make finding random risers more fun.