Cut out multi accounts?

Re: Cut out multi accounts?

SM have no interest, it's not about the details of how you stop it.

There's no desire to.

Why let repeat offenders become repeat offenders?

why bother engaging with the self-regulating tickets system when even approved tickets entail no action?

why would SM want to pay someone to ensure there's no cheating in largely non-gold game worlds?

any debate would be pointless because attempts are a mere facade

There's no point to the post, no. It' just a rage-out

I've invested 2 years of my time - all the while SM profiting from views on ads - in two different game worlds and they're both now completely dominated by an account at one of the top 6 clubs supported by a variety of multi-accounts. When I follow SM's own reporting system i get nothing.

This is no better than a Facebook game.

If only i'd realised that rules were just a guideline when i'd joined up!

I've put 3 (coming on 4) years into SM, and yes, multi accounting is a massive problem in quite a lot of leagues, in my main league there is one club which holds a huge amount of the best players and there is a manager who got messi from someone with the same surname as him, and they've done it in the past, ibrahimovic moved for chairman between two of these people and so did tevez and various other big name players, in that set up there are 3 maybe 4 teams which could win the league.

Multi accounting goes unpunished by SM, i've no idea why, maybe because all the extra accounts look good on their home page or something and i agree reporting managers is pointless, at best you can get the deal reversed (if they are determined they'll just go back in with another bid and get the player anyway) I've seen some absolutely horrible illegal deals which sm's fantastic ATMS, or whatever it's called, miss even though a blind man could see how illegal the deal is, whilst perfectly legal deals get blocked all the time.

I've put 3 (coming on 4) years into SM' date=' and yes, multi accounting is a massive problem in quite a lot of leagues, in my main league there is one club which holds a huge amount of the best players and there is a manager who got messi from someone with the same surname as him, and they've done it in the past, ibrahimovic moved for chairman between two of these people and so did tevez and various other big name players, in that set up there are 3 maybe 4 teams which could win the league.

Multi accounting goes unpunished by SM, i've no idea why, maybe because all the extra accounts look good on their home page or something and i agree reporting managers is pointless, at best you can get the deal reversed (if they are determined they'll just go back in with another bid and get the player anyway) I've seen some absolutely horrible illegal deals which sm's fantastic ATMS, or whatever it's called, miss even though a blind man could see how illegal the deal is, whilst perfectly legal deals get blocked all the time.[/quote']

Totally Agree....It's a good game but too many cheats...eventually you ignore them and look at your league minus them ..which sometimes can be difficult...but then you at least get a picture of your true position in the league;)

Well I like this point but in some points I have to ask something?

Do you mean multi accounting when the same manager owns more than one team in one league or people which have more than one account but they don't have any team in the same league?

Because I have to say that if you first start to play this game it will be the part of your day and believe or not i can see people around here which they even have gold management or having more than one account, in other hand sm profits with gold management but also in the other side the rest of other people will click sometime in advertising.

Multi accounting can seem bad for those who overplay this game by cheating but I can say that SM is doing their hardest thing that they can to prevent this by blocking the deal within the same IP. Well do not forget that people are smart and they are finding lots of ways to cheat so it people problem here not SM prob.

I have noticed a startling similarity with these type of threads.

Everyone has an opinion on what 'should' be done, but no-one puts a suggestion on 'how' it can be done.

Moaning is fine (within reason) but try and make it constructive.

Give SM ideas on how to maybe expand the CPS or alter it if you feel it would be beneficial to the game.

SM have to balance between cutting out 'multi accounts'(cheats) whilst also not penalising honest players. This is extremely tricky to do when using a system which, no matter how advanced, is not going to be infallible.

A common suggestion is "why cant SM just come and look for themselves?" - well take into account the amount of GW's, the amount of teams, the amount of 'reports' made, and finally the most important thing - the amount of manpower they have.

SM is ultimately a business and if you want the SM staff to be rooting through all accounts/transfers which you deem to be suspicious then there would be no room for improvements/fixes etc.

The CPS looks at Log-in times, and IP's amongst other things, which from a business point of view is the best way forward. The system can be altered as SM proved when they were looking at the issue with accounts/transfers being UNFAIRLY blocked between certain members.

So ultimately - if you are going to have a moan and a whinge, fine. But why not try suggesting a realistic improvement/alternative that SM could try.

Take into account finance, manpower etc etc when thinking of possible solutions.

The SMFA has been installed to try and sort this problem out, Granted it still has a few kinks to iron out, but once these problems have been sorted it will hopefully stop the majority of multiple accounts.

You have to remember that SM is a game at the end of the day and sometimes more then one person in each household may have an account.......so there is really no way for SM to stop people setting up other accounts without losing business.

Unless you have "Suggestions & Improvements" which is the title of this section ;)...then complaining about the problem rather than showing a way to tackle it is futile.

This is my idea:

We can have voting system.

We can just vote for the manager that we think has a multiple account.

Other manager in the setup must vote also..

If the manager got 10 cheating vote...

They would be automatically sacked :)

Managers would end up getting unfairly sacked through, Jealousy, dislike, inactiveness etc etc.

Too many innocents would be penalised under this system.

I have noticed a startling similarity with these type of threads.

Everyone has an opinion on what 'should' be done' date=' but no-one puts a suggestion on 'how' it can be done.

Moaning is fine (within reason) but try and make it constructive.

Give SM ideas on how to maybe expand the CPS or alter it if you feel it would be beneficial to the game.

SM have to balance between cutting out 'multi accounts'(cheats) whilst also not penalising honest players. This is extremely tricky to do when using a system which, no matter how advanced, is not going to be infallible.

A common suggestion is "why cant SM just come and look for themselves?" - well take into account the amount of GW's, the amount of teams, the amount of 'reports' made, and finally the most important thing - the amount of manpower they have.

SM is ultimately a business and if you want the SM staff to be rooting through all accounts/transfers which you deem to be suspicious then there would be no room for improvements/fixes etc.

The CPS looks at Log-in times, and IP's amongst other things, which from a business point of view is the best way forward. The system can be altered as SM proved when they were looking at the issue with accounts/transfers being UNFAIRLY blocked between certain members.

So ultimately - if you are going to have a moan and a whinge, fine. But why not try suggesting a realistic improvement/alternative that SM could try.

Take into account finance, manpower etc etc when thinking of possible solutions.[/quote']

1Removing PE Deals

2Removing managers with same names in same gw(obvius cheaters)

3Removing accs that log in same time whole week (obvius cheaters)

4Stopping deals to much 1 sides few times in row...........

5 Managers who have same IP ---must register prior that/

6 Ingage SM volunteers to track deals and investigate is it suspicious or not by theirs opinion/Big Cash sales could be suspicious------but it also can be style of manager which AI cant recognize

1Removing PE Deals

2Removing managers with same names in same gw(obvius cheaters)

3Removing accs that log in same time whole week (obvius cheaters)

4Stopping deals to much 1 sides few times in row...........

5 Managers who have same IP ---must register prior that/

6 Ingage SM volunteers to track deals and investigate is it suspicious or not by theirs opinion/Big Cash sales could be suspicious------but it also can be style of manager which AI cant recognize

1. not the problem

2. I agree, managers with really similar names are more than likely multi accounts

3. Could just be coincidence that they sign in at the same time

4. You can only do 3 deals a season anyway, but if the 2 best players move to the same club and then the next best player also moves it probably should be blocked

5. Proxys would get around this

6. To abusable, if i volunteered i could then screw people who beat me to players, would take a huge amount of effort to manage and monitor the volunteers

1. not the problem

2. I agree' date=' managers with really similar names are more than likely multi accounts

3. Could just be coincidence that they sign in at the same time

4. You can only do 3 deals a season anyway, but if the 2 best players move to the same club and then the next best player also moves it probably should be blocked

5. Proxys would get around this

6. To abusable, if i volunteered i could then screw people who beat me to players, would take a huge amount of effort to manage and monitor the volunteers[/quote']

3whole week couldnt be coincidence/day ok,but whole week..........cmon

5 most people dont know what is proxy specially kids,yea they could read on google but probably wont

6 not every single deal should be reported/i would give right to member to report 1 deal monthly so it would prevent to much unnecesary work,and evry reported deal would be investigated carefully/and not only 1 person to decide/some kind of council/maybe 3 person would be deciding is it cheating or not

3whole week couldnt be coincidence/day ok' date='but whole week..........cmon

5 most people dont know what is proxy specially kids,yea they could read on google but probably wont

6 not every single deal should be reported/i would give right to member to report 1 deal monthly so it would prevent to much unnecesary work,and evry reported deal would be investigated carefully/and not only 1 person to decide/some kind of council/maybe 3 person would be deciding is it cheating or not[/quote']

me and my mates usually sign in at roughly the same time as we are talking at the time, so we'd all get reported and banned for no reason

what if 2 people live in the same house? My mate and his little brother play, so they'd be banned as well

This COULD work but probably wouldn't, how would you pick the 3 people or the council and how would THEY be monitored?

At least you're prepared to discuss HOW to stop multi accounting and not just rant about it, more than most people lol