The Best Managers In The World,Match Reports,News and Banter!!

Keith Fitz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Best Managers In The World,Match Reports,News and Banter!!

thumbnail.aspx?q=1598331161197&id=a0494ad37cf0e0bb67687b8231d98bc8

Hi - new MILAN manager here. Quite happy with the squad I've inherited (though one or two need getting rid of) but will be willing to deal if the offer is right, so contact me in game if you are interested in any of my players.

Thanks to Keith for the invite :D

Hi - new MILAN manager here. Quite happy with the squad I've inherited (though one or two need getting rid of) but will be willing to deal if the offer is right' date=' so contact me in game if you are interested in any of my players.

Thanks to Keith for the invite :D[/size']

No prob! :)

A respectable draw against Bayern Munich in last night's cup game, though it ended in a 1-1 draw but overall a defeat, I am getting a good idea of my players in Manchester City. Marko Marin is proving to be a player to look out for. :)

PLAYERS IN

1119_1317500134.jpgDARREN FLETCHER. Possible faller I realise - though he's out with a stomach "disease" in real life so maybe his rating is safe. Anyway, given that I gave GATTUSO (a definite faller) and ODDO (86 rated and ancient) in exchange then it's not a bad deal.

5295_1316111414.jpgNURI SAHIN. The 23 year old 91 rated Midfielder arrives from REAL MADRID for £15mil. Has only played once for Madrid in real life, but in a cash rich game world like this, 15mil for a young high rated player is a no-brainer. He will be a starter till the likes of NOCERINO get their deserved rises.

1130_1319555419.jpgRYAN GIGGS. He's not getting any younger but at 92 (rating not age ;)) he's a useful player to get in - especially as I gave COPPOLA (85 rated keeper) and DINIZ (82 rated CB) plus 1.6mil in exchange for him. Not a bad deal.

All three will be first teamers - I don't have a decent LB so will be playing 5 across the midfield, so GIGGS will play at LM and FLETCHER at RM, with SAHIN in the centre.

RESULTS

CUP 1st ROUND

CHELSEA 4-6 MILAN

DIVISION 2

FC PORTO 2-1 MILAN

Inler Scores On Debut To Save Blues!

Tottenham 2-2 Chelsea

Juan Mata and a late leveller from Inler gave Chelsea a point at White Hart Line.Chelsea where the better side but they where behind with five minutes to go.The result means Chelsea stay unbeaten,while Spurs are top

Played our second team tonight as I forgot about the Cup game on Tuesday, so our first team was unfit. Despite that, got a great win against Milan, and with Real Madrid dropping a couple of points we go outright leaders for the first time :)