Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

Balotelli deal

Re: Balotelli deal

I have been offered Balotelli for my Falcao. I know it is 90 for 91 now' date=' but longer term is this good deal?[/quote']

Personally I'd rather have Falcao, Balotelli doesn't strike me as being the kind of player that will perform on a consistent basis due to his petulance and general anger towards the world.

Falcao is also a proven goalscorer...

I have been offered Balotelli for my Falcao. I know it is 90 for 91 now' date=' but longer term is this good deal?[/quote']

I'd probably do it,Falcao is great,but he is playing for Atletico,he might rise to 92,but I doubt that for now he can go higher..

On the other side,balotelli is playing good for city,the only problem is his additude.

I'd probably do it' date='Falcao is great,but he is playing for Atletico,he might rise to 92,but I doubt that for now he can go higher..

On the other side,balotelli is playing good for city,the only problem is his additude.[/quote']

what attitude. dont just say it because others are saying it.

if you watched any exclusive interviews with him you would know about his very difficult childhood and why he is most likely how he is.

Done the deal. Falcao is great, but with Balotelli i think despite his bad publicity and apparent issues off field, he is actually a very talented player. Still only 21 has impressed when he's played for City and i think he will be preferred to Dzeko long term, he has managed 14 goals in all competitions i think too. Any chance of him getting 91 by season end?