Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Click on the player and then cancel bid' date=' it does mean that you won't be able to bid for him again though because other people have had bids accepted:)[/quote']

Haha was pulling your leg:p

anyway my balance is back to normal which means more headache for me

Guest <klhepworth.

Haha was pulling your leg:p

anyway my balance is back to normal which means more headache for me

Thought you might be but didn't want to offend:L

Drink's doing my head in! Absoloutly massive bids on like every player I go for-.-

Withdrew many bids due to a lack of funding but good news this is my final batch of transfers ... Only have 1 or 2 more players in mind :rolleyes:

However I can confirm that Jack Wilshere, Daniel Sturridge, Joe Hart (at last lol), Raphael Varane, Jordi Alba and Juan Iturbe will be heading over to the Emirates this evening :D

Sorry to the Porto manager who is now has charge of at least 5 more bids due to my withdrawals. I can see him struggling to choose on the 'Help with Deals' thread :P

Withdrew many bids due to a lack of funding but good news this is my final batch of transfers ... Only have 1 or 2 more players in mind :rolleyes:

However I can confirm that Jack Wilshere' date=' Daniel Sturridge, Joe Hart (at last lol), Raphael Varane, Jordi Alba and Juan Iturbe will be heading over to the Emirates this evening :D

Sorry to the Porto manager who is now has charge of at least 5 more bids due to my withdrawals. I can see him struggling to choose on the 'Help with Deals' thread :P[/quote']

Schalke 04 manager to be exact.And it is not due to you though haha

more to my overbidding

It's gone mental in this GW! :P

36 new messages, and it seems most of them are people backing out of transfers :P

So I can confirm that these players are definitely going to be joining Ajax:

Tasci

Bonucci

Downing

Emanuelson

Barry

Bartra

Pacheco

And...

Ashley Cole and Estenban Cambiasso! :D

However bids have been accepted on Abate and Joe Cole, and at the moment I'm not going to win any of them. But then again the other clubs may pull out :P

And I'm facing competition from Boca Juniors for one other player, however that bid hasn't been accepted yet :)

Guest <klhepworth.

It's gone mental in this GW! :P

36 new messages' date=' and it seems most of them are people backing out of transfers :P

So I can confirm that these players are definitely going to be joining Ajax:

Tasci

Bonucci

Downing

Emanuelson

Barry

Bartra

Pacheco

And...

Ashley Cole and Estenban Cambiasso! :D

However bids have been accepted on Abate and Joe Cole, and at the moment I'm not going to win any of them. But then again the other clubs may pull out :P

And I'm facing competition from Boca Juniors for one other player, however that bid hasn't been accepted yet :)[/quote']

Is that it?! I've had over 600 on three occasions!:L Also, I believe I've oitbid you by 2k on Muniesa, if I remember my bid correctly;)

Is that it?! I've had over 600 on three occasions!:L Also' date=' I believe I've oitbid you by 2k on Muniesa, if I remember my bid correctly;)[/quote']

I hate you even more than I did anyway ;)

ARRGHHH I WANTED MUNIESA

:mad:

To be fair you always have a 132095793 man shortlist, whereas I think mine is on about 20 at the moment in this GW :L

Guest <klhepworth.

I hate you even more than I did anyway ;)

ARRGHHH I WANTED MUNIESA

:mad:

To be fair you always have a 132095793 man shortlist' date=' whereas I think mine is on about 20 at the moment in this GW :L[/quote']

Muhahaha! It's because I'm a champion scouter;)

Transfers insane overdrive to cool down over the next few days

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOzHqYVoDiW560ICdM5u-loIpFi2JfKMq_wO-8zrJMoD4vZ-qFvf0vqDHS

After a frantic 3 days of transfer madness and shrewdness played out by some gaffers, the market activity is expected to decline over the coming days as numerous teams have acquired their minimal 21 players squad.

We are only expecting minor transfers left for most teams looking to complete their puzzle, and for some other teams who are still in the hunt for a larger portion of their squad.

There's still over 1 week before the season kicks off in ANP. The pre-season will provide an excellent opportunity for the new players to gel together especially for those who arrived at their clubs early, and also an important time for managers to get down to work with their future plans and tactics for their clubs.

any gameworld to introduce?i still have another slot in my account which i wish to fill up

any recommendation would be appreciated:D

Totally wrong place to ask.

:mad: good player youve got there though

very good and cheap backup. :D

Benfica Complete Transfers

337314_Sport_Lisboa_e_Benfica_-_SAD.jpg

As you can see i have tried to start one step ahead of others by going for a majority Portugese national team players.

With 39 Players brought in a staggering 30 of them are Portugese.

Good luck everyone for the upcoming season.

As you can see i have tried to start one step ahead of others by going for a majority Portugese national team players.

Wow you have 39 players?!

I haven't check out everyone's team yet... just thinking some might still be trying to sign a few more. Very decent team there. Probably will put my full team up too when I conclude my transfers.

How are your other players? I'm sure you have no lack of players to rotate during fatigue or injuries.

impressive team combining youth and experience