Will try to buy veteran GK that is cheap and 85+

i can loan my krul to you if you want

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Manchester United GK is only rated 84

:o

Only Have 5 Million to spend.

Lost out on every keeper I bid..

Will try to buy veteran GK that is cheap and 85+

Abbiati is still free agent :P and put in a solid performance y'day denying RVP on three occasions :P

In other news, my wages are totalling up to 486K :eek::)

I knew some teams would not meet that criteria' date=' but didn't expect yours to miss so much, I think Dortmund is one of those few right?

How about rating 90 and below? That should do it right? I find 90 the limit and still look credible since it is a Youth/Reserves competition, some teams can have strong reserves and that's entirely normal.

I think most people are keen and supportive of a 3rd unique competition. Now we need one or few organisers to keep track of games & results. If you need help, I can random the group listing using random.org and come up with fixtures list.

One game per week on Wed or Sat. Home/away no significance. A winner will emerge just under 2 months (7weeks), good duration imo.[/quote']

90 limit leaves me with no cbs:(,

i will list out my players satisfying the above conditions if somebody can arrange them in a formation i will adopt it :confused:

Szczesny-GK

Nicola Leali-GK

L Baines-LB

C Ansaldi-LB/RB

Romeu-DM/CM

Ilie sanchez-CM

Granero-CM/AM

Gervinho-WING/FWD

N Bendther-FWD/WING

Raul-FWD/AM(LOANED FROM LYON)

i am not against this cup but i dont have enough players. i tried loaning but others are also in need of players

90 limit leaves me with no cbs:(' date='

...[/quote']

I don't think it is a big problem.. we can just make it as recommended requirements, able to field any player 89 rating and below, or player is 21yo and under. Since ur club CB are very high stat, even a 91 is considered a reserve player, so by common sense it is acceptable.

So who's the bugger that first suggested an extra competition? lol.

I don't think it is a big problem.. we can just make it as recommended requirements' date=' able to field any player 89 rating and below, or player is 21yo and under. Since ur club CB are very high stat, even a 91 is considered a reserve player, so by common sense it is acceptable.

So who's the bugger that first suggested an extra competition? lol.[/quote']

I would wish to know which bugger too :P Win or lose for this competition isn't that important anyway.

Sorry mate' date=' I'll just have enough to form a 2nd string team. As for my substitute, I'm afraid that not many are under 90. Which may cause a bit of problems here and there.[/quote']

subs arent really needed in friendlys mate and it was me who thought of the idea everyone :P

subs arent really needed in friendlys mate and it was me who thought of the idea everyone :P

0_o it is going to be played as a friendly, then I won't mind. Since player's condition won't be affected. :) Because I believe in playing my youngsters for some of the league games from time to time.

Thanksss to FC Shalke manager for letting me loaning

Tim Krul..

:)

So Now..United already find our first choice GK.

As the season goes on any difficulties with that loan goalie and I can loan u courtois or

Storari (88)is getting games for Juventus @£2.8M

Guest <klhepworth.

Boca Juniors

First Team in a simple 3-5-2:

Reina

Koscielny-Nesta-Marcelo

89-94-93

Hummels

Di Maria-Schweinsteiger-Alonso-Hernandez

93-94-94-90

Aguero-Osvaldo

94-89

Other 82+ players are: Luuk De Jong (88), Andriy Yarmolenko (88), Eduardo Salvio (88), Davide Santon (87), Marc Muniesa (84), Ahmed Musa (83), Nicolas Isimat Mirin (83).

Have more youths too, with a few more to come, but not of large ratings. Some big prospects like Zaha, Bahebeck and Nick Powell included.

Still deciding on the formation, but i guess my squad is most likely completed. Thanks to the Lyon manager for loaning 3 young stars for back-up. Yesterday, CNN news reporters were in france to keep up with Valencia, who was training at a high altitute camp. Big, beastly striker David Villa was interviewed.

CNN: CNN is honoured to speak with, David Villa. So, why did u decide to leave Barca and go back to your former club, with a whooping fee of 24million?

Villa: I felt Valencia was where I belonged, I just love the fans. The moment I stepped into the Mestalla, a huge roar of fans greeted me and soon afterwards the manager gave me the skipper's role.

CNN: You are 30years old, and your current change of clubs might be a flop, while at Barcelona you might become a legend. What are your views?

Villa: Well, with the team and manager behind me, I won't be a flop. My aim in the 1st season is to groove into the squad, maybe 5 goals to start off? Haha.

CNN: Are you excited with your new squad members?

Villa: Defo! Vice-captain Pique was one of my good mates at Barca so it was great to join me right here, in Valencia. I am also excited with some of rising stars in the world, like Pastore and Ramsey.

CNN: Thanks for sharing with us Villa, we look forward at catching up with you another time.

Villa: Sure!

Any experts in excel here?

Was thinking if someone could make the template for our forum competition. You know those that you just fill up the scores of the fixtures and everything in the group is calculated, like a World Cup template.

Thanks Jgos2..

:)

Man Utd are ready for this season.

Glazer make a good move to sign me as their new manager :)

Glazer won't be happy for the fact that you have to loan a few players.. He's contemplating sacking you if you don't perform. :D His son just told me over the phone.

Guest <klhepworth.

A squad limit was talked about before, I don't think we need one as it's up to you who you huy and player hogging shouldn't be a massive issue considering we all started with the same money etc. Also, I'm not sure I agree with loans at this stage, but it's not a massive issue I guess.

Any experts in excel here?

Was thinking if someone could make the template for our forum competition. You know those that you just fill up the scores of the fixtures and everything in the group is calculated' date=' like a World Cup template.[/quote']

I can keep track on those games, I'll post all results, current league tables and next fixtures after every round. We need to agree only if everyone's playing and what will be the format of competition. We can go in knockout system but some teams will be bye in the first round. If we go to World Cup/Champions League system, I guess we could do 8 groups with 3 teams (only one proceeds to 1/4 finals or best two to 1/8finals) or 6 groups with 4 teams (a lot of options for next round). Thoughts?

A squad limit was talked about before' date=' I don't think we need one as it's up to you who you huy and player hogging shouldn't be a massive issue considering we all started with the same money etc. Also, I'm not sure I agree with loans at this stage, but it's not a massive issue I guess.[/quote']

We'll introduce a squad cap at 60 at the moment. A small number of teams with 40+ and 50+ players have some breathing space still. It is also part of the plan of having realistic teams rather than teams with over 100+ players.

I can keep track on those games' date=' I'll post all results, current league tables and next fixtures after every round. We need to agree only if everyone's playing and what will be the format of competition. We can go in knockout system but some teams will be bye in the first round. If we go to World Cup/Champions League system, I guess we could do 8 groups with 3 teams (only one proceeds to 1/4 finals or best two to 1/8finals) or 6 groups with 4 teams (a lot of options for next round). Thoughts?[/quote']

Forum Championship

I think everyone will be fine with a new competition as long as it is easy to understand and play along. The uniqueness of a forum competition where we can have different types of competition each season is a plus point, in addition to the current 2 major competition in SM (ANP league & ANP cup). The forum championship games will be played using the friendly matches.

So the idea of season 1's forum competition is a Youth/Reserve Cup. The player you are allowed to field must be any 1 of the below:

-rating 89 or below

-21 years old or below

-genuine reserve team player of your squad

I think a great name would be something simple and include the main rules of the game... ANP Youth & Reserves Forum Cup

I've come up with a simple group qualification table earlier. You can hold your volunteer service first. sume_one Barcelona has told me he can try to do up an excel sheet where we can just key in the scores and everything will be updated by the codes. We'll upload the excel online where anyone with access can edit the scores and view the progress of the competition.