Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Nice idea mate:D

So after the first season' date=' we can only go for same nationalities as our club, but what if our club's national players are all at managed sides that don't want to sell? Do we have a duty to sell players to their 'rightful' club or not?

Anyway, may have to buy some club slots now:L

I was after a German team but it seems every else is too, so I'll take Marseille I think, in game name is Kieran Hepworth and I'll reserve Benzema:)[/quote']

Second this motion.Everyone seems to be going for the Spanish and German teams for a reason.And there is also a reason why nobody is taking the English clubs.There are 4-5 English teams up for selection and we all know that talent is hard to come by in England (even if you include the Scottish,Irish and wales players which I doubt so,pls clarify)

4-5 teams fighting for MAYBE 1 prospect or at most 2 isn't fun at all.We have to balance this.

Nice idea mate:D

So after the first season' date=' we can only go for same nationalities as our club, but what if our club's national players are all at managed sides that don't want to sell? Do we have a duty to sell players to their 'rightful' club or not?

Anyway, may have to buy some club slots now:L

I was after a German team but it seems every else is too, so I'll take Marseille I think, in game name is Kieran Hepworth and I'll reserve Benzema:)[/quote']

Me too, i think we should only be allowed to buy our own nationality players so squads will look hot :D

Second this motion.Everyone seems to be going for the Spanish and German teams for a reason.And there is also a reason why nobody is taking the English clubs.There are 4-5 English teams up for selection and we all know that talent is hard to come by in England (even if you include the Scottish' date='Irish and wales players which I doubt so,pls clarify)

4-5 teams fighting for MAYBE 1 prospect or at most 2 isn't fun at all.We have to balance this.[/quote']

Why would you be allowed to pick Irish players? the country isn't even in the U.K ,you might as well be able to pick French players if thats the case..:rolleyes:

It will dampen the talent pool if everyone can only buy players from their own nations throughout the game, not to mention there are many external nations talent out there too.

For example,

shesafirinherlazeroer5x.gif?w=590

I have also swap one english side out for one new spanish side. Rohit has been moved to A.Madrid since he suggested it, leaving Valencia open.

what's ur SM name?

Mr - Hammer > ?

sume_one > sume?

masashi > Masashi Honda?

idiotse > bon hog?

I'll need ur SM name to add u as friend in SM then invite when game up.

Future applicants please provide your SM name otherwise I'll just hold your application and give priority to others.

SM Name: sume

Team: Barcelona

Have to declare my first pick now or wait till you finalize?

I'm in.

Tom Bateson ((Not one with forum after it)Also, gold manager, 118rep)

Just had a look at who's interested, and then cast my mind back to this:

Looking for:

ANP welcomes Active, Friendly, Patient, Committed, Passionate and Matured players.

Strong coordination and harmonization among players is required to make this fun for everybody.

Priority will be given to friends and well-established forumers who follow game rules. Participants need to have a SM forum account with PM/VM enabled.

I just don't think letting people in who have like 20 posts is a great idea. I've been in loads of forum setups and it's proper annoying when people quit after 2 weeks, and, generally, these people have a very low post count.

Just sayin' :)

I'm in.

Tom Bateson ((Not one with forum after it)Also' date=' gold manager, 118rep)

Just had a look at who's interested, and then cast my mind back to this:

[b']I just don't think letting people in who have like 20 posts is a great idea. [/b]I've been in loads of forum setups and it's proper annoying when people quit after 2 weeks, and, generally, these people have a very low post count.

Just sayin' :)

That is going to hurt. :D

That is going to hurt. :D

Hahaaa ;)

I've seen new forumers join and go on and have thousands of posts (Elohim is an example, I was around before him and now he's a mod) but to be quite honest, the majority of newbies stick around for maybe a month then lose interest and leave. Sure, we were all new once, but some people just stay while others don't, which is why I think that it would be beneficial for the gameworld to have forumers in who have not just joined, who don't have a track record :)

Thank-you so much for your invite, I'd be delighted to join!!

Could I please have Arsenal ? My SM name is Tiniee Tempah rep 47 (yup 2 'e' 's in the name :):D

I would also be thrilled if I could reserve Joe Hart :D

Many thanks,

Indgy

Hahaaa ;)

I've seen new forumers join and go on and have thousands of posts (Elohim is an example' date=' I was around before him and now he's a mod) but to be quite honest, the majority of newbies stick around for maybe a month then lose interest and leave. Sure, we were all new once, but some people just stay while others don't, which is why I think that it would be beneficial for the gameworld to have forumers in who have not just joined, who don't have a track record :)[/quote']

I understand were you are coming from here, I have made a number of setup's and new people join just too deal use all the cash sell all the players then leave.

That will reck this league I have too second what you are saying.

I understand were you are coming from here' date=' I have made a number of setup's and new people join just too deal use all the cash sell all the players then leave.

That will reck this league I have too second what you are saying.[/quote']

Yeah, and since this a very nice idea for a league, I don't want it to be wrecked as well, after all, Evoked is paying good money for the setup :)

Yeah' date=' and since this a very nice idea for a league, I don't want it to be wrecked as well, after all, Ryan is paying good money for the setup :)[/quote']

I agree too,alot of people buy players and sell and then leave,or if they cannot get the players they want they then leave.To do this set-up we need the right people ,but I reckon if we have any concerns with anyone joining the set-up we should highlight this..At least in a private message to evoked..

I agree too' date='alot of people buy players and sell and then leave,or if they cannot get the players they want they then leave.To do this set-up we need the right people ,but I reckon if we have any concerns with anyone joining the set-up we should highlight this..At least in a private message to evoked..[/quote']

Yeah, good idea :)

If Evoked has no problem with anyone joining then I'll go along with that decision, but then again it may be better to reject some people.

I'll send him a message, I won't say anything about people, but I'll just tell him to have a look at this thread and what he thinks :)

Sao Paulo.

SM name White Hawk

Was thinking the Irish could take over Brazil. However the history books suggest in 1888 in Brazil when slavery was abolished the Irish were encouraged "to take over where the slaves left off"!!!!

Hey guys,

Thank you for keeping a lookout for me.

I share your concerns about allowing low SM forum posts guys, but those already there are my friends from 2 other gameworlds and I believe we'll grow comfortable with their presence. Besides established forumers, I feel we can let in friends who played in the same gameworld for a period of time and also real life personal friends. I also understand that everyone will once look noob/dubious at the start and only time can prove their worth. If there is somebody I have in doubt, I'll voice it like earlier with jaison.

I'll update who I add from now, if they are somebody special I'll put a tag there.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind anyone who intend to leave after a short stint or when he fails to form his dream team to withdraw from the competition immediately.

-----------

sume_one, can't find your SM nick, you know my SM name, you can add me instead. If your club is ranked first pick then you can be safe to name your player already.

Tom Bateson, addressed your concerns above. I'll add you have you pick a club.

----------

Added Indgy & jgos2.

if you mean the numbe of clubs i resigned from is just because of the fact that i could not get the club that i wanted the arsenal was in season 18 . i was waiting for a bayern to come by as soon as i got it i have never moved clubs that is clearly seen in my profile. if you mean the something else kindly inform so that misunderstandings can be avoided. i ant find any other reason for being doubious about my profile.

Ok, thank you for your response.

I will leave Valencia in your hands. I trust that you won't disappoint us and hope you'll have fun in this set up with the rest of the players.

---

Added jaison.

It will dampen the talent pool if everyone can only buy players from their own nations throughout the game' date=' not to mention there are many external nations talent out there too.

For example,

[img'] shesafirinherlazeroer5x.gif?w=590 [/img]

I have also swap one english side out for one new spanish side. Rohit has been moved to A.Madrid since he suggested it, leaving Valencia open.

cheers mate

Ok' date=' thank you for your response.

I will leave Valencia in your hands. I trust that you won't disappoint us and hope you'll have fun in this set up with the rest of the players.

---

Added jaison.[/quote']

ehh

what happend to dotmund? i am a great fan of German league i believe i gave it as my desired first choice and till then no one had claimed it

Can i have Munich then? (2nd choice - Dortmund then 3rd Schalke)

You know my SM name ;) Chung (Drink forum)

ehh

what happend to dotmund? i am a great fan of German league i believe i gave it as my desired first choice and till then no one had claimed it

I didnt know Munich was taken, so i got Dortmund instead so :rolleyes: