XAVI, Hernández (Goals: 0,

Assists: 1)

Injuries

None

Suspensions

None

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTpY5PcmCQvjld74-ldOf_-VCWPnDbsa-o1tXe9zYTII602p3RvQ

SAO Paulo in preparation for 1st home game of the season tomorrow night.

Busquets is out' date=' still struggling with an injury

To the Chelsea man Kingzz, just you continue with that short passing game cause my strikers are looking forward to all those stray backpasses

Chelsea respond

No major change is the answer from the Chelsea boss, responding to Sao Paulo's intention to exploit any stray passes at the back.

"A weakness to someone, can also be seen as a strength to others. We are very comfortable with our passing game and we look forward to repeat our dominance in foreign territory like we did at home."

Lyon vs Real Madrid

ObRid.jpg

Competition: Division 1/Turn 2

Date: Thursday 1 Mar 2012

Referee: Barry Knight (English)

Stadium Name: Gerland

Weather Forecast: Clear Sky 22 ℃

Lyon (France)

Last league game: Lost 2-3 Chelsea

League Position: 10

Top Players

DROGBA' date=' Didier (Rating: 94) (Goals: 1, Assists: 0)

FORLAN, Diego (Rating: 92) (Goals: 0, Assists: 1)

LLORIS, Hugo (Rating: 92)

[b']Players to Watch[/b]

MALOUDA, Florent (Goals: 0, Assists: 1)

Injuries

None

Suspensions

None

Real Madrid (Spain)

Last league game: Won 3-2 Bayern München

League Position: 3

Top Players

FABREGAS, Cesc (Rating: 95) (Goals: 2, Assists: 1)

SANCHEZ, Alexis (Rating: 91)

SAHIN, Nuri (Rating: 91)

Players to Watch

SCHURRLE, André (Goals: 1, Assists: 1)

LAVEZZI, Ezequiel (Goals: 0, Assists: 1)

Injuries

None

Suspensions

None

Lyon: 2.20 Draw: 2.55 Real: 2.35

Lyon(-1/4): 1.70 Real(+1/4): 1.85

BAYERN MÜNCHEN VS MILAN

Bayern München

Top Players

NEUER' date=' Manuel (Rating:

93)

MATA, Juan (Rating: 92)

SUAREZ, Luis (Rating: 92)

[b']Players to Watch[/b]

MATA, Juan (Goals: 0,

SUAREZ, Luis (Goals: 0,

GANSO, Paulo Henrique

(Goals: 1, Assists: 0)

Injuries

None

Suspensions

None

Milan

Top Players

XAVI, Hernández (Rating:

97)

MAICON, Douglas (Rating:

94)

LAHM, Philipp (Rating: 94)

Players to Watch

TOTTI, Francesco (Goals: 1,

XAVI, Hernández (Goals: 0,

Injuries

None

Suspensions

None

Bayern: 2.45 Draw: 2.20 Milan: 2.10

Bayern(+1/4): 1.95 Milan(-1/4): 1.55

River_Plate_logo.png

Brazil vs Argentina as River Plate travels to Corinthians in this must see game of the season so far..

With two traitors in the Corinthians defense,they better be up to the challenge of stoppin Messi or its going to be a cricket score for Los Millonarios tonight in ANP!!

I was unable to prevent a River Plate defeat to Corinthians.

River Plate slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Corinthians in their Division 2 fixture.

Messi was on the scoresheet for his side.

We were 2-0 up at half time and threw the game away..

The hairdryer will be out!!

High hopes lies in ruins for Lyon after second defeat. Real took all three points on Gerland leaving home side to think about their future in this division. Alexis Sanchez made it 1:0 after assist by Fabregas but Lyon came back strong with goal from Malouda. Second half brought another moment of brilliance from Fabregas and it was 2:1 for Madrid side. Few minutes later, Vidal injured Kuyt, got a red card and presented Lyon with a second chance. And the French couldnt do it - 16 shots, only four on goal, no problem for Helton.

"Apparently this team need time to gel", Mihajlovic said, "We all knew the risks of entirely new squad, now we need to fight that. Title is probably out of question but I'm expecting fight for place in Europe. And for that, we must play better. United is next, tough match to get back in shape but this French squad will not be allowed to surrender."

Two games and two close defeats for Lyon, something has to change.

FLAG-Brazil.gif

Brazil sweeps the boards tonight 6 goals for the brazilian teams thrilling the brazilian crowds with 10 goals in a true attacking dare free fashion.

SAO PAULO 3 CHELSEA 2

Chelsea manager Kingzz would not be goaded by comments from White Hawk last night and stuck with his short passing game.

1st home game and a win for Sao Paulo thrilling the crowds with star players Pedro, Benzema and T.Silva all on the scoresheet.

FLAG-Brazil.gif

Brazil sweeps the boards tonight 6 goals for the brazilian teams thrilling the brazilian crowds with 10 goals in a true attacking dare free fashion.

SAO PAULO 3 CHELSEA 2

Chelsea manager Kingzz would not be goaded by comments from White Hawk last night and stuck with his short passing game.

1st home game and a win for Sao Paulo thrilling the crowds with star players Pedro' date=' [b']Benzema[/b] and T.Silva all on the scoresheet.

Corinthians 3-2 River

Messi scored twice for River and it looked like his two goals would give the Argentines a win.This was a fiery encounter between two clubs from countries with a fierce rivalry.Pato scored twice and Sandro once to send the home crowd in a frenzy:)

Manchester United beat FC Porto 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rooney had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Park was on the scoresheet for his side.

4 points out of 6.

High hopes lies in ruins for Lyon after second defeat. Real took all three points on Gerland leaving home side to think about their future in this division. Alexis Sanchez made it 1:0 after assist by Fabregas but Lyon came back strong with goal from Malouda. Second half brought another moment of brilliance from Fabregas and it was 2:1 for Madrid side. Few minutes later' date=' Vidal injured Kuyt, got a red card and presented Lyon with a second chance. And the French couldnt do it - 16 shots, only four on goal, no problem for Helton.

"Apparently this team need time to gel", Mihajlovic said, "We all knew the risks of entirely new squad, now we need to fight that. Title is probably out of question but I'm expecting fight for place in Europe. And for that, we must play better. United is next, tough match to get back in shape but this French squad will not be allowed to surrender."

Two games and two close defeats for Lyon, something has to change.[/quote']

Real Madrid: Chile on both ends of the pole

It was a polarising performance at Stade de Gerland for Real's two Chilean footballers.

The forward, Alexis Sanchez, rose to the stars with a stunning performance whereas a disgraceful tackle by Arturo Vidal let down his team by getting a red card.

Just 14 minutes into the game, Sanchez paved an opening for himself and scored from 15 yards out. He looked threatening all night preventing Lyon defenders from taking a breather.

A blooper from Real's keeper Arruda Helton gave Lyon the equaliser, but the Spanish side quickly regained control after the game restarts at half-time with Cesc Fabregas half-volleying into the roof of Hugo Lloris's net, his 3rd for the season. Sanchez nearly doubled his tally when he smashes a dipping 25-yarder against the bar later in the game. It ended 1-2 at Lyon in favour to the visitors.

Real Madrid is now sitting at the top of the D1 table together with long time bitter rivals Barcelona who won 1-0 at Ajax.

Results Turn 2 (Thu 1 Mar 2012)

Division 1

Internazionale 3 - 2 Boca Juniors

Ajax 0 - 1 Barcelona

FC Porto 0 - 1 Manchester United

São Paulo 3 - 2 Chelsea

Lyon 1 - 2 Real Madrid

Bayern München 2 - 2 Milan

Division 2

Corinthians 3 - 2 River Plate

Marseille 0 - 3 Valencia

FC Schalke 04 4 - 0 Benfica

Feyenoord 2 - 2 VfB Stuttgart

Atlético Madrid 2 - 2 Borussia Dortmund

Liverpool 3 - 1 Arsenal (WOT?! Hope it is not the score tomorrow. LOL.)

Division 1 result is damn tight

:)

Anyone can win and anyone can lose.

Haha... yea maybe. So far the biggest goal margin is 1, which means 2-1 or 3-2 etc. But only 2 turns past, a lot can change in just a few games.

D2 looks more even in terms of points though.

Haha... yea maybe. So far the biggest goal margin is 1' date=' which means 2-1 or 3-2 etc. But only 2 turns past, a lot can change in just a few games.

D2 looks more even in terms of points though.[/quote']

Yeah but unlucky for me , im the one that lost those games :(

First match lost 4-3 , now 1-0 :eek:

I think next match i will win by 4 goals . WATCH OUT BOCA !!! :D

I am really sorry to announce this rather bad news to all of you fellow managers:(

As for the coming 3 months,i would be having attachment/internship assigned by my school to work at a company. Thus i would mostly likely not have enough time or commitment for my team.

I kindly request to withdraw out of the Youth/Reserve league

And i would try my best to keep my place as the manager by trying to login whenever i have the opportunity.

I am really sorry to announce this rather bad news to all of you fellow managers:(

As for the coming 3 months' date='i would be having attachment/internship assigned by my school to work at a company. Thus i would mostly likely not have enough time or commitment for my team.

I kindly request to withdraw out of the Youth/Reserve league

And i would try my best to keep my place as the manager by trying to login whenever i have the opportunity.[/quote']

Ok you can withdraw from the youth/reserve cup, I've warned you about the load earlier as it is a lot easier with 1 account.

Too bad you can't play the unique group qualifications forums cup, but you still have 2 major competitions to fight for. As for the forums cup, games against your team (Schalke 04) will be auto-walkover 1-0 wins.

:)

Ok you can withdraw from the youth/reserve cup' date=' I've warned you about the load earlier as it is a lot easier with 1 account.

Too bad you can't play the unique group qualifications forums cup, but you still have 2 major competitions to fight for. As for the forums cup, games against your team (Schalke 04) will be auto-walkover 1-0 wins.

:)[/quote']

3-0 is a better default score

3-0 is a better default score

Why is that so?

ANP Youth/Reserves Forum Cup

The first round start on 14th March' date=' Wednesday. Some clubs have not arrange their first fixture so please do so asap.

Actually, everyone can arrange the first 5 group fixtures now. It is easier to arrange them all at one-shot than to do it once every week.

The cup rules and fixtures can be found in the SM Forums page 1 (online excel url link).

Good luck and have fun on all the 3 major competitions! :D

Online Excel file (w/ fixtures): [url']https://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/evoked87/anp-youth-reserve-forum-championship-4[/url]