Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Manchester United beat Arsenal 3 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group A fixture.

Kaka scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rémy and Mangala were also amongst the goalscorers

Yeahhh..My assistance is better than Arsenal assistance.

Hahahahaa..

Tonight we are Dortmund in Cup Round 1.

Corinthians smash Marseille 4-1' date='Pato continues to score goals,Corinthians continue to win[/center']

Lol.. you are the one with lots of Brazilians right? They happen to be pretty good too, how did you smuggle so many in. B)

i wont be able to play regularly from 28th march till9th april and from 24th april to...coz i am having a study tour programme til 10th april and have internship in a remote village so i would not be able to chose a youth squad kindly give walkover to my opponents or propose a solution. yes i can continue with league and championship but not this coz my regular 11 will be playing from 28th. i will try to log in whenever possible

i wont be able to play regularly from 28th march till9th april and from 24th april to...coz i am having a study tour programme til 10th april and have internship in a remote village so i would not be able to chose a youth squad kindly give walkover to my opponents or propose a solution. yes i can continue with league and championship but not this coz my regular 11 will be playing from 28th. i will try to log in whenever possible

I think it'll help to say which games you can't make it.

I've fielded a horribly weakened team tonight

Will be outright gutted if i win' date=' concentrating solely on league, not enough depth to challenge for the cup[/quote']

Haha, I think everyone's team is weak too, unless they play with 70+% condition and will affect Thursday's game.

Real Madrid crashed out of A Nation’s Pride Cup in Round 1. One down, left 2 major trophies to fight for.

A Nation’s Pride Cup (Round 1 Results)

Valencia 4 - 1 VfB Stuttgart

São Paulo 3 - 1 Boca Juniors

Chelsea 1 - 0 Real Madrid

Arsenal 0 - 1 Corinthians

Bayern München 1 - 3 Atlético Madrid

Liverpool 1 - 2 Barcelona

Manchester United 0 - 2 Borussia Dortmund

FC Schalke 04 1 - 1 Marseille (Marseille win 4 - 2 on penalties.)

regular squad selection is alright since my squad of choice will be playing every match BUT it is almost impossible to log in now and then to change the entire lineup youth cup demands a new squad on match days which is impossible for me

the matches between the specified days (28th-9th) and matches from 24th april we are asked to remain and work in the village for at least month and half so cant say the exact date of return. the nearest place with internet or GPRS(at least) connectivity is 10 km away from the village only option to get there is a weekly jeep service

Just a quick question' date='your players MUST be under and in your reserve squad,or can you play subs from your first team?[/quote']

all players 89 and under eligible

all players under 21 eligible

all players genuine reserve eligible

ps your starting wingers are clearly Robinho and Hulk which makes Willian clearly eligible by my reckoning.

all players 89 and under eligible

all players under 21 eligible

all players genuine reserve eligible

ps your starting wingers are clearly Robinho and Hulk which makes Willian clearly eligible by my reckoning.

Ah I see what you mean,but there are alot of details for the owner of the gameworld to keep an eye on. He will have to go through each team individually to make sure they are picking their teams correctly

Ah I see what you mean' date='but there are alot of details for the owner of the gameworld to keep an eye on. He will have to go through each team individually to make sure they are picking their teams correctly[/quote']

More realistically we'll wait for complaints lol. I actually have 2 guys to help me with the updating of scores. I think masashi will be incharge of group A/B, gonich will handle group C/D.

jaison you could just say which round you cannot make it, e.g. R1, rather than dates. there are 5 rounds in group stage, I'm not sure how many you are going to forfeit but if it is 2 or more than your chances are really slim.

riverplate vs atleticomadrid

atletico vs intermilan

boca jun vs atletico

atletico vs barcelona

atletico vs borussia

fixtures of us

any1 plz tell dates of these

What do you mean? For ANP Youth/Reserves Forum Cup?

The competition starts from 14th March' date=' Wednesday. Games will be played 1 round per week. You can choose to arrange the game on either the Wednesday or Saturday friendly. If the opposition has not accepted or arranged the game, please re-arrange the friendly and contact the person.

The players that are eligible are being mentioned many times. What is it that is complicating? I noticed about half have not arrange their matches yet, is there still any questions? I'll PM everyone to remind to arrange their games by this week since it is starting next week. We need everyone to keep a lookout and do their part in making the Forum Cup a successful and fun one.

This url post below says it all you need to know about the Forum Cup, take a few minutes to view it if anyone still have doubts:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1904246&postcount=3[/url]

A 4-1 cup win for Valencia against VFB. We're in form now! :D

Lol.. I crashed out of ANP Cup first round. My second team failed me! They better buck up in the Forum Cup.

I think the team with the best form now is Barcelona. Have not lost a game yet.

jaison you could just say which round you cannot make it' date=' e.g. R1, rather than dates. there are 5 rounds in group stage, I'm not sure how many you are going to forfeit but if it is 2 or more than your chances are really slim.[/quote']

at present i will miss all fixtures between those dates (31st,4th,7th,11th,) and the fixture after 24th april