Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

El Nino steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Chelsea.

Manchester United beat Chelsea 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lampard had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Grosskreutz was on the scoresheet for his side.

B):cool:

Nice Messi-RiverPlate photoshop? lol.

Barcelona 0 - 0 Real Madrid

Real Madrid drew against fierce rivals Barcelona in the El clásico. The match ended 0 - 0 at Camp Nou between Real Madrid and Barcelona in their Division 1 fixture.

Real Madrid seemed more the side to win the night despite being forced to field a weaker looking lineup without talisman Cesc Fabregas. However, neither team should feel too hard done by the result as none of the players shine. It looked both teams are willing to share the points in their first meeting and the draw is a fair outcome.

Wah' date=' what a vintage picture, look like those 80s El Classico derby match, may the best man win tonite, lucky Cesc knows that he shouldn't play against the team closest to his heart, hopefully Sanchez will also do the same :D

Masashi365, any odds for this match :P ?[/quote']

Sorry, as I was away at Marina Bay Sands for the Europa League matches and had to turn off my phone. I was looking at a stalemate for the El Classico. And no surprises there... B)

Guest <klhepworth.

Boca have totally collapsed. Need to start doing my tactics.

Sorry' date=' as I was away at Marina Bay Sands for the Europa League matches and had to turn off my phone. I was looking at a stalemate for the El Classico. And no surprises there... B)[/quote']

20091128203938-1035916609.jpg

lol.

I should have known it's you.. tombstone

pile driver... RIP.

Never seen GK with rating 10, lol.

Valencia and Corinthians looking commanding in D2, nice goal difference.

Pato from Corinthians is the crazy goal machine, 11 goals already. Next highest in D2, Torres & Cazorla with 5 goals.

SAO PAULO lost their star man early in the season, have had niggling injuries to other top players forcing me to drop/rest them......

PORTO up next. I have everybody fit except for long term injury SILVA

Porto you're in big trouble cause you won't be coming out of Morumbi with anything more than a point

Bild1-Morumbi.jpg

Take note this is what it looks like cause you won't want to see it again

Total disappointment on Gerland after another loss for Lyon. Team will definitely have big problem avoiding relegation this season with games like this.

Again it was a great start with early goal from Stankovic. It was better when Tevez got red card for Ajax and Ashley Cole got injured. But nothing mattered cause dutch team managed to get three shots on goal. All three were goals.

Lyon - Ajax 2:3

Stankovic 6 Di Natale 30

Raul 59 Lennon 33

Menez 76

Next is cup quarter finals against Chelsea, victory is a must!

Edit: btw, I'm playing Manchester in next round of Forum cup but they already scheduled a match with Liverpool. So, changing a date of game or cancelling that one?

Bild1-Morumbi.jpg

Take note this is what it looks like cause you won't want to see it again

SAO PAULO 3 PORTO 1

Sao Paulo manager delivers on his promise. Brazilian fans know their football and currently aware of previous injury problems. Manager under no pressure

Ajax in Forum Cup up next but awaiting acceptance of fixture over 1 week.Ajax must be scared!!!!

Edit: btw' date=' I'm playing Manchester in next round of Forum cup but they already scheduled a match with Liverpool. So, changing a date of game or cancelling that one?[/quote']

PM them.. if necessary arrange on Sat.

----------

Real Madrid 3 - 2 Boca Juniors

Boca Juniors' poor run continues with a defeat in Spain.

The superior looking team of Boca does not seem to be able to gel since the start of the season and is currently having a terrible run of 5 straight lost in the league.

Fans and the media are expecting more from the Argentine club possessing a star studded team of Reina, Marcelo, Nesta, Hummels, Alonso, Schweinsteiger, Di maria and Aguero. Questions were asked if so many key players can play together.

Real Madrid's Chilean combo of Sanchez and Vidal were on the scoresheet. Sahin secured the late winner to kill Boca's fight back. Real's manager has instilled new form of life into Sahin who is looking a transformed and confident player.

MILAN HUMBLE UNITED AT OT

AC Milan continue their good run with a 5-0 over Manchester United. Giussepe Rossi opened the scoring on 13 minutes with a sweet strike and former Red Devil winger Valencia doubled the score a minute later with a long range curling effort. It was one way traffic from then with the Italian side claiming 60% possesion. And then late on, 18 year old German Shawn Parker came on and scored two goals in two minutes to bag all three points before a John Terry strike sealed a 5-0 romping at Old Trafford.

Guest <klhepworth.

PM them.. if necessary arrange on Sat.

----------

Real Madrid 3 - 2 Boca Juniors

Boca Juniors' poor run continues with a defeat in Spain.

The superior looking team of Boca does not seem to be able to gel since the start of the season and is currently having a terrible run of 5 straight lost in the league.

Fans and the media are expecting more from the Argentine club possessing a star studded team of Reina' date=' Marcelo, Nesta, Hummels, Alonso, Schweinsteiger, Di maria and Aguero. Questions were asked if so many key players can play together.

Real Madrid's Chilean combo of Sanchez and Vidal were on the scoresheet. Sahin secured the late winner to kill Boca's fight back. Real's manager has instilled new form of life into Sahin who is looking a transformed and confident player.[/quote']

Well done mate, I've not been setting my team every game and when I have I seem to lose every game by one goal, I'll turn it around;)

Added Jordy Clasie and Javier Hervas to my squad:)

Well done mate' date=' I've not been setting my team every game and when I have I seem to lose every game by one goal, I'll turn it around;)

Added Jordy Clasie and Javier Hervas to my squad:)[/quote']

Are you on holiday mode? Maybe that's what affecting your results.

I am still awaiting a friendly acceptance from AJAX for round 2 of the Forum reserve and U21 CUP.........

Thats not even the biggest problem. He played Casillas in goal last match despite having a 87 keeper on the books, If I see Casillas in goal against me I will be claiming a walkover...he's not eligible simples

And while cases can be made for Gareth Barry and Lucho Gonzales, Van Bommel has been a starter for Ajax all season long...(these three he also played the last day)

read the rules please

Sao Paulo over and out.

I am still awaiting a friendly acceptance from AJAX for round 2 of the Forum reserve and U21 CUP.........

Thats not even the biggest problem. He played Casillas in goal last match despite having a 87 keeper on the books' date=' If I see Casillas in goal against me I will be claiming a walkover...he's not eligible simples

And while cases can be made for Gareth Barry and Lucho Gonzales, Van Bommel has been a starter for Ajax all season long...(these three he also played the last day)

read the rules please

Sao Paulo over and out.

Then you will have a strong case for the match to be declared null and void and you get the 3 points.

Thats not even the biggest problem. He played Casillas in goal last match despite having a 87 keeper on the books' date=' If I see Casillas in goal against me I will be claiming a walkover...he's not eligible simples

read the rules please

Sao Paulo over and out.

I haven't had a friendly request from you.

And I know the rules, Casillas won't be playing. Just send the request.

Van Bommel's played 4 games in the league this season, out of 7. He's a reserve.