A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) A Nation's Cry It’s was doom and gloom in the Catalan country as it was pronounce the end of an era for the fans of Barcelona FC. With the new powers evolvin

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) SAO PAULO 3 - LYON 2 Lyon played well.If they play as well as this they will take points from league leaders Milan next turn. Benzema had a reckless lung

A Nation’s Pride Prologue: Football is like performing magic with one’s feet. Deceiving yet witty, elegant yet robust. It is God’s gift for a nation to produce and groom the best talents in

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Are you on holiday mode? Maybe that's what affecting your results.

Yeah, because I don't go on my computer as much anymore and setting tactics takes an age so holiday mode just helps when I can't set my team:)

Sao Paulo vs Ajax tonight.....forum cup match

Ajax with their 91 rated midfielders reserves should dominate and must be favourites.

Also Ajax beat Sao Paulos best team 5-0 recently

Do you know what I'm expecting a win!!

The samba is on we're ready to play

I thought no-one over the rating of 89 could play

whether there a reserve or not? your players have three criterias to fall in and i assumed no over 89s was the main one.

thus i havent played miguel veloso who is a reserve but 90 rated?

No buddy.. there are 3 types of players allowed' date=' Miguel Veloso falls into one of the category if you read carefully, and he can play since he's a backup player (no matter what rating). A small number of teams have almost all 90+ players, that's why such a rule is necessary, and for the other teams they will then have the option to choose any of the 3 category and mix around.

Yeah, because I don't go on my computer as much anymore and setting tactics takes an age so holiday mode just helps when I can't set my team:)

You have a lot of gameworlds? How are your teams doing in other gameworlds? Not so sure if it is because of the vacation mode that SM penalise the results.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

4 teams left in the A Nation’s Pride Cup.

Fixtures Semi Final (Tue 27 Mar 2012)

Borussia Dortmund - Lyon

FC Porto - Feyenoord

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight is back to ANP Forum Cup.

http://www.editgrid.com/user/evoked87/ANP_Youth_%26_Reserve_Forum_Championship

GROUP A MATCHES

R2 Bayern Munich v Real Madrid

R2 Corinthians v Milan

R2 Feyernoord v Arsenal

GROUP B MATCHES

R2 Ajax v Sao Paulo

R2 VfB Stuttgart v Chelsea

R2 Schalke 04 v Valencia

GROUP C MATCHES

R2 Barcelona v Boca Juniors

R2 Atlético Madrid v Internazionale

R2 Borussia Dortmund v River Plate

GROUP D MATCHES

R2 Lyon v Manchester United

R2 Liverpool v FC Porto

R2 Marseille v Benfica

Arrange the fixture either Today or Saturday's friendly, unless it is a walkover.

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth steered Boca Juniors to victory against Internazionale.

Boca Juniors beat Internazionale 4 - 3 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Musa scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Yarmolenko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

First win in donkeys!

Tom steered Ajax to victory against São Paulo.

Ajax beat São Paulo 5 - 1 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Pepe scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tasci and Gonzalez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Put me down for a win guys ;)

do you believe this/ If i do attacking direct in my setups i couldn'y buy a goal ......when this guy does it 10 GOALs..............that right folks he knocked 10 goals past me in two matches and it wasn't like i was playing bad' date=' i played ok 7 ratings

[i']Well Tombstone well done see you end of APRIL[/i]!yipeeeeeee

Lost against a Chelsea team that was practically almost a full strength squad with some available youth players not even given a chance to start' date=' which was shocking to see. So I see what it meant by winning at all costs...[/quote']

I see what you mean ... playing illegal players is no different from the teams who said they could not change their teams for the FORUM cup fixtures

Illegal players should mean the win is handed to you The rules are clear about who is illegal. The Chelsea man KINGZZZ rotates his squad of all 90's and thinks he can get away with it ....B***Cr**

First Meireles is illegal. Due to his formations He plays 3 or 5 midfielders so his best 3 and most played should be SILVA/CARRICK/MEIRELES and if he argues LEIVA is his 3rd best he brought him on against you as well.

Second Vertongen is one of his starting CBs played the most games and he brings him on against you.

Just when you trying to counter-attack he brings on these quality players to stem the flow

The wing backs i understand..i hope.... if he claiming IVANOVIC is one of his 3 starting CBs he could argue VERTONGEN isn't but that arguement falls flat on its face because then VAN DER WEIL would have to be his starting wing back who he also played against you

Basically your match should be overturned as there no way he can explain these players THERE STARTERS not reserves

NOBODY SAID WHOS YOUR STARTING 4-4-2 cause i think thats where he went wrong since he always plays 3CBs therefore 3 are starters and he should have been more careful. If he wasn't sure he could've asked.

Up to Evoked but this could still be replayed on Saturday if the match isn't declared void and victory to Stuttgart

i see what you mean ... Playing illegal players is no different from the teams who said they could not change their teams for the forum cup fixtures

illegal players should mean the win is handed to you the rules are clear about who is illegal. The chelsea man kingzzz rotates his squad of all 90's and thinks he can get away with it ....b***cr**

first meireles is illegal. Due to his formations he plays 3 or 5 midfielders so his best 3 and most played should be silva/carrick/meireles and if he argues leiva is his 3rd best he brought him on against you as well.

second vertongen is one of his starting cbs played the most games and he brings him on against you.

Just when you trying to counter-attack he brings on these quality players to stem the flow

the wing backs i understand..i hope.... If he claiming ivanovic is one of his 3 starting cbs he could argue vertongen isn't but that arguement falls flat on its face because then van der weil would have to be his starting wing back who he also played against you

basically your match should be overturned as there no way he can explain these players there starters not reserves

nobody said whos your starting 4-4-2 cause i think thats where he went wrong since he always plays 3cbs therefore 3 are starters and he should have been more careful. If he wasn't sure he could've asked.

Up to evoked but this could still be replayed on saturday if the match isn't declared void and victory to stuttgart

evoked what about this?? If this was the case then i have no problem participating. My first team can play all the matche so the so called "reserves cup"

evoked what about this?? If this was the case then i have no problem participating. My first team can play all the matche so the so called "reserves cup"

The game has been walkover and Stuttgart (masashi) claimed a 3-0 win. I've explained it in more details to both parties already.

Since this is an additional forum cup for the spirit of fun, I'd like to give some leeway except for obvious rule breaking.

The game is walkover not because of the defenders which is fair imo. The only defender that has advantage did not play while the rest are mere squad rotation.

The reason for the walkover is Meireles, who shouldn't have played. Maybe masashi or kingzzz can explain if anyone is still interested. Haha..

I do find the game is really one sided though despite the small team average difference, which could still be the same if Meireles didn't play. Probably unlucky Chelsea too.

Porto - Lyon 3:1

Second match in a row, Lyon's opponents are managing to score three goals from three shots. Sad truth is finally coming out, Lloris is an alcoholic. He finally admitted it to all the players and staff after match saying he couldn't catch anything apart a bottle of beer. Unfortunately, this weighs heavy in Lyon's aspiration of survival and there is a big question of "what now?" on Gerland. The star of the team, the captain and the leader, just broke hearts of fans (Y U no drink wine???), players (he sees double and always goes for the wrong ball) and coach (I'll drown him in that beer if he repeats this performance!). Soon, an update on this story.

In the meantime, match of Forum cup between Lyon and United is arranged for tomorrow

Sent another request to Schalke for the Youth Cup tmr as wednesday he didnt accept it. Well' date=' if he doesnt accept it again, its a 3-0 win for me? Anyways in the league Valencia sealed another close win, coming from behind to score 2 late goals to win 3-2 against Benfica.[/quote']

Schalke is not participating. You can check the url, w/o means walkover, due to forfeit or penalty.

Round 2 is completed for Group A & B.

Group C & D still have some games not played.

http://www.editgrid.com/user/evoked87/ANP_Youth_%26_Reserve_Forum_Championship

About to update the Forum Cup for Group C & D.

There are 3 games not played in Round 2, is there any walkover due to opposing team refusal to arrange friendly? I'll wait for anyone to claim it before it'll be a double walkover (draw) for both sides. Thank you.

Did not play (Round 2):

Group C

Barcelona - Boca Juniors

Atlético Madrid - Internazionale

Group D

Liverpool - FC Porto