A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) A Nation's Cry It’s was doom and gloom in the Catalan country as it was pronounce the end of an era for the fans of Barcelona FC. With the new powers evolvin

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) SAO PAULO 3 - LYON 2 Lyon played well.If they play as well as this they will take points from league leaders Milan next turn. Benzema had a reckless lung

A Nation’s Pride Prologue: Football is like performing magic with one’s feet. Deceiving yet witty, elegant yet robust. It is God’s gift for a nation to produce and groom the best talents in

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

About to update the Forum Cup for Group C & D.

There are 3 games not played in Round 2' date=' is there any walkover due to opposing team refusal to arrange friendly? I'll wait for anyone to claim it before it'll be a double walkover (draw) for both sides. Thank you.

[b']Did not play (Round 2):[/b]

Group C

Barcelona - Boca Juniors

Atlético Madrid - Internazionale

Group D

Liverpool - FC Porto

I played someone but not Barca...

ANP cup with Rooney scoring' date=' his team must be very strong to relegate Rooney to a reserve.[/quote']

Yea Man Utd will be penalised.

I played someone but not Barca...

I've no idea how some of you guys arrange your Group fixtures. It is so messy rather than following the proper rounds. I'll just fill up whatever games played as long as nobody complains about penalty.

Guest <klhepworth.

Yea Man Utd will be penalised.

I've no idea how some of you guys arrange your Group fixtures. It is so messy rather than following the proper rounds. I'll just fill up whatever games played as long as nobody complains about penalty.

Yeah group c's fixtures are a little messed up..

I messed them up I think, I couldn't find the fixture list at first and sent out requests to the teams in my group, is it a massive problem? Sorry!

I messed them up I think' date=' I couldn't find the fixture list at first and sent out requests to the teams in my group, is it a massive problem? Sorry![/quote']

It'll still be okay if everyone plays each other once. So you guys will have to look out to see which games you have or have not played.

Updated the Forum Cup for last week fixtures.

http://www.editgrid.com/user/evoked87/ANP_Youth_%26_Reserve_Forum_Championship

.El Nino was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Boca Juniors.

Manchester United slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Boca Juniors in their Division 1 fixture.

Otamendi and Welbeck were amongst the goalscorers.

We are 9th in position. Next against Internazionale...

Guest <klhepworth.

It'll still be okay if everyone plays each other once. So you guys will have to look out to see which games you have or have not played.

Updated the Forum Cup for last week fixtures.

.El Nino was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Boca Juniors.

Manchester United slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Boca Juniors in their Division 1 fixture.

Otamendi and Welbeck were amongst the goalscorers.

We are 9th in position. Next against Internazionale...

We should I think evoked:)

Unlucky mate, finally end our 7-game losing run!

3_1711_diego_milito.jpg&w=350&h=240&ei=IBR0T6SuAsrTrQf-hvTvDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=565&vpy=263&dur=289&hovh=186&hovw=271&tx=115&ty=103&sig=105170075018766635722&page=11&tbnh=131&tbnw=175&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:195&biw=1024&bih=605SZCZESNY SAVES CRUCIAL PENALTY; DORTMUND IN CUP FINALS

dortmund will face porto in cup finals

93571-wojciech-szczesny-of-arsenal-saves-a-shot-from-wayne-rooney-of-manches.jpg

93571-wojciech-szczesny-of-arsenal-saves-a-shot-from-wayne-rooney-of-manches.jpg&w=950&h=570&ei=3RJ0T929A8rHrQe6mv3jDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=436&vpy=111&dur=2715&hovh=174&hovw=290&tx=143&ty=134&sig=105170075018766635722&page=2&tbnh=106&tbnw=177&start=16&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:16&biw=1024&bih=605http:

Dortmund reached the finals of the cup after defeating Lyon in a thrilling shootout.though Dortmund was down by two goals in the first half they managed to score 2 goals in a space of 15 min in the second half.sagna and milito scored for dortmund while kalou and raul scored for lyon.young szczesny was able to hold his nerve against experienced campaigners like raul, forlan,scholes,malouda etc. lyon played magnificently but could not hold their nerves in the shootout .forlan who had poor match was to be blamed for the missed penalty. he fired a tame shot to the right corner which was easily saved by szczesny making the score line 4-4 and creating intense pressure on robben who took the last shot. however he had no trouble in despatching the last one with a powerful left foot shot which crashed into the top corner and ensured victory for his club. it was ironic that sagna, a french player was the top performer and scored against a french opposition, a team from his own homeland in a competition where clubs fight for the pride of their nations.

3_1711_diego_milito.jpg&w=350&h=240&ei=IBR0T6SuAsrTrQf-hvTvDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=565&vpy=263&dur=289&hovh=186&hovw=271&tx=115&ty=103&sig=105170075018766635722&page=11&tbnh=131&tbnw=175&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:195&biw=1024&bih=605

diego milito who scored in regular time as well as in the shootout was adjudged player of the match.

Hahaha humped you 1-0 anyway' date=' even with all your first team superstars!![/quote']

Haha yea.. but for the benefit of goal difference, it'll be 3-0 Penalty.

Group D is also kind of messy, a couple of games not played. Some games that are played have both sides with first team players, it'll be a double walkover (3-3) if the games are not played within the rules by the end of group deadline.

The deadline to finish all group games is 14th April, as long as your group games finish before the deadline it'll be registered, this is particularly for Group C and D since the games are messed up.

Semi Finals will be played on 18th April.

Finals will be played on 21st April.

---

ANP Forum Cup updated:

A Nation’s Pride League Cup

Final (Tue 3 Apr 2012):

FC Porto - Borussia Dortmund

It is Portugal vs Germany. Division 1 vs Division 2.

The league cup final is on 3rd April 2012.

Time for masashi365 to do his job' date=' LOL.[/i']

LOL! my predictions aren't accurate anymore...

Porto: 2.10 Draw: 2.35 Dortmund: 1.80

Porto(0): 1.95 Dortmund(0): 1.70

Smoky BBQ steered Valencia to victory against River Plate.

Valencia outclassed River Plate and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Dzeko scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pjanic was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Valencia stay on top of the league with 22 points after Dzeko's brace helped it see through another difficult game.

After yet another loss and inevitable relegation, disappointment and anger presides on Gerland. Plan is now simple, since experienced players failed to deliver what was expected, future stars of this team are going to get chance to play till the end of season. "Legends" will be transfer listed as soon as ban is up and with a little luck, someone will be stupid enough to pay for them :)

Sao Paulo have title pretentions no longer

..... but make no mistake the brazilian are a powerfull side when fit

and a banana skin for the pretenders.....:)

god-s-great-banana-skin-chrisrea-ad.jpg

Real Madrid beaten at Santiago Bernabéu

Real Madrid 1 Sao Paulo 3

To be fair have been unlucky with injuries and some games have dominated

and no result and tonight unbeaten RM came unstuck.

Tonight Mesbah MOM and 2 goals but really PEDRO did the damage with 3 assists:)

Real Madrid beaten at Santiago Bernabéu

Real Madrid 1 Sao Paulo 3

To be fair have been unlucky with injuries and some games have dominated

and no result and tonight unbeaten RM came unstuck.

Tonight Mesbah MOM and 2 goals but really PEDRO did the damage with 3 assists:)

Good job in ending my league undefeated streak, still waiting for my key player to come back to secure my position, my target this season.

But Undertaker's 20-0 WRESTLEMANIA streak rolls on!!!

Guest <klhepworth.

I lost again, genuinely don't know what to do to get this team to win, we have great players and most of the time I get beat by a solitary goal despite having better stats, hmm.