Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

I saw one side in this setup doesn't have manager - Arsenal.

Do you guys mind if I join and become the Arsenal manager? Or am I too late? :P

not only arsenal but also liverpool is without a manager

just pm evoked and ask him

* meanwhile in Merseyside..

iojjbk.png

Liverpool FC today announced the hiring of over-hyped manager Van Klinkert Delarosa or better know as VKD. With zero achievement, the young manager ready to breathe a new air to the Liverpool's management team - after the appointment of Roy Hodgson [64] and Kenny Dalglish [61]. The 23 years old manager known for his attacking and extreme minded football philosophy - will he able to prevail or will he crumble.

With 11 games already played, The Reds only managed to secured 13 points with just 14 times finding the back of the net, clearly there is something lacking with recent playing style,perhaps Van Klinkert Delarosa can find some decent formation to put his team back to the track.

Lets have a quick peek to the squad that VKD inherited:

akinfeev.jpg

Igor Akinfeev - young.talented.aggressive

article-0-077F769D000005DC-645_235x238.jpg

Tim Howard - I just don't know how this guy end up in this mighty Red jersey....

PaoloCannavaro_2502665.jpg

Paolo Cannavaro - the underrated Italian defender.natural born leader

steven-gerrard-181316145.jpg

Steven Gerrard - captain fantastic.the backbone of The Reds

wqc3rb4pnszf.jpg

Vagner Love - highly experienced striker in the modern football

Before we wrapped this quick review,here is some quotation from the new manager when we asked about the team goal this season;

VKD - " Our goal you asked? It is simple,searching for the team chemistry as soon as possible and then the result will speak itself... "

The first match will be 5th April against the Die Schwarzgelben at the Anfield stadium.

Good luck on your first game.

Meanwhile, Borussia Dortmund has won ANP League Cup with a superior performance over FC Porto.

A Nation’s Pride Cup Final

FC Porto 1 - 3 Borussia Dortmund

Meanwhile' date=' Borussia Dortmund has won ANP League Cup with a superior performance over FC Porto.

[b']A Nation’s Pride Cup Final[/b]

FC Porto 1 - 3 Borussia Dortmund

Ok, looks like the slim odds was deservedly accurate. :D

BORUSSIA DORTMUND WINS FIRST ANP CUP; MILITO ADJUDGED PLAYER OF THE TOURNMENT

GERMANS THRASHED FC PORTO FOR 3-1dede-2011-5-15-7-51-0.jpg

France:dortmund won the first ANP cup defeating Portuguese giants fc Porto in the finals.eventhough dortmund played without their top scorer milito and captain lucio they were able to fire three goals into fc poro post.

it was ironic that the gloves man of porto was the real life keeper of dortmund and dortmund squad had no real life dortmund palyers. two italians montolivo and poli and two french sagna and diarra found the back of the net.

Diego milito who was in blazing form was unable to play due to fitness problems but the Dortmund midfield rose to the occasion and ensured that their side remained undefeated throughout the tournament. milito was later adjudged player of the tournament and was given the platinum globe award. he was the top scorer of the tournament with 3 goals in four matches Mario Gomez topped the assists chart with three assists.

Dortmund scored thir first gal at 3rd min the second follwed it in less than 15 minutes. diarra nad sagna were the scorers. montolivo added a 3rd in the second half and ensure that his side won the cup. dortmund was unable to create any chances since no striker played for them after 60th min. atbhis stage dortmund played in a 4-5-0 style since van de vaart was send out.

http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/original700/diego-milito-diego-milito-2010-8-26-13-50-0.jpg

200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Chelsea found themselves at the wrong end of the league table after half the season. Only 2 wins out of 11 games. The manager cites a combination of poor defending and lack of luck as the reasons for the poor run. The club is now desperate to pick up form in the second half of the season.

Thanks man. :D

France:dortmund won the first ANP cup defeating Portuguese giants fc Porto in the finals.

Grats man for winning the cup. B)

i am going out for a road rip for the next five days. see you on tuesday.

good luck against me Vendeta.

I don't know winning cup nowadays give you a road trip prize..:eek:

Anyway,I will try everything I can to win my first match. :D:D:D

Can anyone tell be about this?

ANP Youth & Reserves Forum Championship - Season 1

General rules:

• 3 teams from each division are randomised into groups (forming 4 groups x 6 teams)
  • teams play each other only once in the group (home/away does not matter)
  • the top team from each group progresses to semi-final
  • all teams will play a minimum of 5 games while the eventual champion will play the maximum of 7 games
  • games will be played on friendly matches, either Wednesday or Saturday (1 game per week)

I don't know if I got a case yet again regarding the ANP forum cup. My opponent played 2(Or maybe just 1) regulars for the match. If it's valid then so be it.

I've took a look. Ajax's line up is acceptable. The above 89 player is a backup. The rest rarely feature regularly. So the score stands.

Updated Forum Cup:

http://www.editgrid.com/user/evoked87/ANP_Youth_%26_Reserve_Forum_Championship

The messy Group C apparently is the fastest group lol. Group D looks lost.

Vendetta, you can visit the link, there's every you need to know. I'm not too sure if you have enough time to complete the games though, you have to arrange the matches on a friendly.

If you are interested to join, be sure to send out all the friendly invitation by Today to give them enough respond time. Should the other team not accept the friendly, you'll be rewarded with a walkover win.

Group Stage: 14th March - 14th April

Semi Finals: 18th April

Finals: 21st April

Bayern played some first team regulars against Corinthians too...

Bayern has forfeited the competition so no worries about that... looks like only one team stand in your way in Group A and you're facing them next, lol. Feyenoord!

Their game against Milan is not played yet, hopefully they've arranged it.

Bayern has forfeited the competition so no worries about that... looks like only one team stand in your way in Group A and you're facing them next' date=' lol. Feyenoord!

Their game against Milan is not played yet, hopefully they've arranged it.[/quote']

so far i had two walkovers, against arsenal and munchen. I lost to corinthians and i have to play feyenoord and real madrid. I'll be playing feyenoord this saturday and real madrid next saturday because of my exams. Could someone tell me which position my club's in group a? I hate my phone for this reason alone...

so far i had two walkovers' date=' against arsenal and munchen. I lost to corinthians and i have to play feyenoord and real madrid. I'll be playing feyenoord this saturday and real madrid next saturday because of my exams. Could someone tell me which position my club's in group a? I hate my phone for this reason alone...[/quote']

5qu1k.jpg

Note the number of games played. It seems your Milan have a chance if you grab the remaining 2 wins.

Guys you may have noticed but ive lost intrest in soccermanager at the moment.

too many things going on in life at the moment and i dont have the time i used too so i decided to leave Benfica for someone else who could perhaps spend more time with them.

They have some great players at the club to work with and build on.

I would like to make something clear..yesterday during my 2-2 youth cup draw with Sao Paulo, I played Nocerino. 89rated, 26years old. But today I logged in, and he rose to 90, so I'm not sure whether he played the youth cup when he was rated 89 or 90. So is this a walkover or still a draw though honestly I believe Nocerino only rose today.

I would like to make something clear..yesterday during my 2-2 youth cup draw with Sao Paulo' date=' I played Nocerino. 89rated, 26years old. But today I logged in, and he rose to 90, so I'm not sure whether he played the youth cup when he was rated 89 or 90. So is this a walkover or still a draw though honestly I believe Nocerino only rose today.[/quote']

he rose this morning for me so he was eligible.

Vendetta' date=' you can visit the link, there's every you need to know. I'm not too sure if you have enough time to complete the games though, you have to arrange the matches on a friendly.

If you are interested to join, be sure to send out all the friendly invitation by Today to give them enough respond time. Should the other team not accept the friendly, you'll be rewarded with a walkover win.

Group Stage: 14th March - 14th April

Semi Finals: 18th April

Finals: 21st April[/quote']

Great. :)

Unfortunately the last match would be 18 April for me. Not enough room for friendlies match.

Nevertheless I sent the request:

9tmp21.png

I don't know if I got a case yet again regarding the ANP forum cup. My opponent played 2(Or maybe just 1) regulars for the match. If it's valid then so be it.

Just out of interest, who were the regulars?

And yeah, Ajax won three- one in the forum cup :D

I would like to make something clear..yesterday during my 2-2 youth cup draw with Sao Paulo' date=' I played Nocerino. 89rated, 26years old. But today I logged in, and he rose to 90, so I'm not sure whether he played the youth cup when he was rated 89 or 90. So is this a walkover or still a draw though honestly I believe Nocerino only rose today.[/quote']

good game

he was all legit