A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

evoked87

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Group D is lost :D Marseille coach haven't logged for two weeks now, so I guess he's out. I accepted match with Liverpool - thats fine. After that is Benfica and they just lost a manager. Since Manchester already lost three games, it all comes down on Liverpool - Porto and Liverpool - Lyon

Just Barry and Lucho' date=' but since Evoked feels that nothing is wrong, then so be it.[/quote']

Okay.

Lucho has played i think four league games. Barry has played three.

Cambiasso has played eleven matches, and Sneijder has played 9 (he was suspended). Van Bommel has played five, and I didnt play him.

They're not starters.

Good game :)

Bild1-Morumbi.jpg

ah back to Div 1 fixtures

Manchester United come to Morumbi to face Sao Paulo

....there have been many who have left empty handed.

SAO PAULO 1 MANCHESTER UNITED 1

Thought i had masterminded this but lucky ManU got......

........1 shot on target and fat frank scored

Real Madrid's 2nd league lost comes straight in a row

real_madrid_logo_typography_by_karimgfx-d4j6slk.png

The Spanish giants lost to Sao Paulo 1-3 last week, and things got worse when they're outplayed by Bayern Munich last night, losing 1-0 in the Allianz Arena.

Real Madrid are keen to bounce back at their next game against Lyon. Their first meeting saw Madrid bringing home 3 points from France. News that skipper Cesc Fabregas could be back in the line up if he pass a fitness test after a terrible injury saw him out for 6 weeks. Real Madrid could also hand a debut start to their new £9.6M signing Renato Augusto.

* meanwhile in Merseyside..

iojjbk.png

ThisIsAnfield.jpg

Anfield Stadium

The Reds upset the new crowned cup champion - Borussia Dortmund!!

The newly crowned cup champion Borussia Dortmund seem lost their focus earlier today when they visit the Merseyside side. The Germany side win their first encounter 5-4 at Westfalenstadion (26 Feb),but now they seem can't cope with the tactic and formation the new The Reds manager, Van Klinkert Delarosa used.

The Merseyside side lead at half time with three goal to nil but the Germany side managed to get the consolation goal by Oriol Romeu at 64 minutes.

"For me the game tonight is .... okay,nothing tremendous in particular,I know this side can do so much better and not to mention in our ground. But it is 3 point nevertheless,so I'm quiet content." - when the journalist asked about the team performance. His answer is quiet arrogant but the local supporter kinda agreed with him.

And he added, "... for me, Stevie G is really live to my expectation tonight, he bossed the midfield, control the game tempo and more importantly scored 2 goals and with 1 assist. And the second goal is a goal which we known him for - the trademark long range shot,just fantastic!! Probably goal of the season if you may."

Steven_Gerrard_0.jpg

Man of the match. Stevie G.

steven_gerrard_2106869b.jpg

10'spacer.gif GOAL!! - Steven GERRARD loses his marker and thumps a low shot under the keeper!

gerrard1003pa_1003001c.jpg

18'spacer.gif GOAL!! - A spectacular long range shot by Steven GERRARD flies into the top corner!

Next game against nation rival - Arsenal.

AC MILAN THRASH INTER TO MOVE TO SECOND

inter-milan_serie-a_2008-09.jpg

INTER 1-4 MILAN

Amrith Basil steered Milan

to victory against fierce

rivals Internazionale in

the Derby della

Madonnina.

Milan beat Internazionale

4 - 1 in their Division 1

fixture.

Buffon had an impressive

game and was voted Man

of the Match.

Totti(3) and Inzaghi(1) were

amongst the goalscorers.

buffon_wallpaper.jpg.1667153159.jpg

MoM-BUFFON

tottiG300606_228x313.jpg

TOTTI-Derby hat-trick.

Guest <klhepworth.

Beat relegation rivals Inter 9-1. Harsh scoreline but exactly what I've been waiting for! Not worried about getting relegated now:)

Beat relegation rivals Inter 9-1. Harsh scoreline but exactly what I've been waiting for! Not worried about getting relegated now:)

Impressive :)

River 1-3 Corinthians

bad run of form comes to an end with Pato again amongst the goals' date='second place still[/color']

9-1.. how' date=' biggest win I seen in SM.

[/quote']

Because Inter hasn't change his team since the forum cup matches of March 17th

Course he can do what he likes but I played the first team way back(March 11) and got beat now everybody who plays Inter is kicking his ........:D:Da.s.s.

He's only taken 1 point in division 1 the entire time since the changes. Also the computer has marched him in to the SMFA shield QF with players fresh as a daisy!:)

No doubt he'll put his first team on again for me in three matches time:eek:

Guest <klhepworth.

9-1.. how' date=' biggest win I seen in SM.

Real Madrid unlucky with draw... :([/quote']

Finally my team's clicking! Really the biggest? I've won 10-0 a few times;)

Dortmund manager jaison john comes back to take charge of the squad after attending an international conference in paris last week. jaison was not surprised with the results(3-1 defeat vs liverpool and 2-3 victory over atletico) "the team performed very well in my absence, we could have won against liverpool but the team had to play back to back matches vs porto and Liverpool this affected our performance. against the spaniards the players tried their best and the result says it all" "this more of a bad game for me coz i have lost 2 key players during this match loss of sagna and suspension to van der vaart is a huge blow to the team' he said."injury to sagna,the only RB of the squad is a great worry, this is the second defender we are loosing out due to injury" he added. dortmund had already lost captain lucio due to injury till may first week.

* meanwhile in London..

iojjbk.png

20101208-Emirates-Stadium.jpg

Emirates Stadium

The Reds slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Arsenal!!

The Reds slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Arsenal in their Division 2 fixture in their latest fixture. Van Klinkert Delarosa decide to change his team formation to the famous 3-5-2 formation and still can't cope with what the opposition have to offer.

"It was cursed! The cursed of the unmanaged team. How can well prepared team like mine crumbled to a 2-0 defeat to a team without a manager? It is not acceptable,my tactic and instruction is absolute spot on!" - arrogant tone in his voice still do not change.

The Gunners lead the match as early as three minute when Pinheiro Kleber slot home with fantastic effort and at 31 minutes the Belgian player, Vincent Kompany add the second goal.

3'spacer.gif GOAL!! - An amazing goal by Pinheiro KLEBER! The keeper had no chance! Were running out of superlatives to describe this guy! He's on fire!

31'spacer.gif GOAL!! - A poor clearance falls to Vincent KOMPANY who smacks the ball past the despairing keeper!

This lost mean Liverpool still need 6 points to enter the promotion zone.

liverpoolfansPA_450x300.jpg

gutted fans

Next game will be Liverpool vs Stuttgart.

Took noticed & updated.. only Ajax from Group B is through! The rest are not guaranteed a spot in the next stage yet and will need the last round to decide it.

Hey Liverpool, you offered the friendly games right? Just to make sure before I tally up after Saturday's match, and see who join Ajax to the Semis.

http://www.editgrid.com/user/evoked87/ANP_Youth_%26_Reserve_Forum_Championship

Took noticed & updated.. only Ajax from Group B is through! The rest are not guaranteed a spot in the next stage yet and will need the last round to decide it.

Hey Liverpool' date=' you offered the friendly games right? Just to make sure before I tally up after Saturday's match, and see who join Ajax to the Semis.

[url']http://www.editgrid.com/user/evoked87/ANP_Youth_%26_Reserve_Forum_Championship[/url]

Yup. All according to the round fixture.

R2 - FC Porto - the manager don't accept my challenge and the date already passed.

R3 - Man Utd - the manager don't accept my challenge and the date already passed.

R4 - Lyon - the manager accepted my challenge.

R5 - Marseille - still waiting for the manager to accept the friendly.