A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) A Nation's Cry It’s was doom and gloom in the Catalan country as it was pronounce the end of an era for the fans of Barcelona FC. With the new powers evolvin

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) SAO PAULO 3 - LYON 2 Lyon played well.If they play as well as this they will take points from league leaders Milan next turn. Benzema had a reckless lung

A Nation’s Pride Prologue: Football is like performing magic with one’s feet. Deceiving yet witty, elegant yet robust. It is God’s gift for a nation to produce and groom the best talents in

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

SAO PAULO up to 4th

Inter 1 SaoPaulo 3

The inter manager continues on holidays or something with his Forum cup team playing. Everyone beating this side so I should do no different.

Captain fantastic Gargano and Alvarez getting the winners

3 goals and 6 assists for an 87 rated player is phenomenal in this league

Sao Paulo progressing nicely. 2nd lowest crowds No SMFA this year like some others and had to deal with major injury to Busquets and Silva...we're doing well

Busquets due back for away game vs PORTO on the 26th

Sudden lost of form.. not only in one game world lol. Wonder what's up with SM or my teams. Now the D1 title race is open.

my team facing loss of form and injuty crisis sagna,robben,yaya out with injury. five players suffered long injuries in the last two months

Ajax up next for Sao Paulo

beat me 5-0 back in march

Would "love it... love it if we beat them"

Plus i dunno is the manager busy or muppet. Doesn't change his Forum cup team for Div 1 match v Porto last time. Advantage to Porto playing that rubble. He's online now today so I'll be playing the "propper" team

repeat love it love it comm'on Brazil

There was Lyon enjoying the game' date=' leading 3:0 at half time, already celebrating winning of Forum cup. And then Jurado got red card. And then samba started. It ended 3:3. Guess rematch in Brazil will decide the champion?[/quote']

lol unexpected outcome, yea rematch it! Play by aggregate rules.

First Leg:

Lyon 3 - 3 Corinthians

Sudden lost of form.. not only in one game world lol. Wonder what's up with SM or my teams. Now the D1 title race is open.

and he wins 6-1 this weekend...pure gold reverse psychology on his players

in other news

SAO PAULO 1 AJAX 1

forget political correctness just hate those guys at AJAX

Rampant Real Run Wild at the Bernabéu

Real Madrid trashed Barcelona 6-1 in their second El Clasico encounter of the season. The first meeting ended 0-0 at Nou Camp.

With the season ending after just 5 more games, the huge win over arch rivals is a big morale booster for the Madrid side. That puts Real Madrid level on points with Barcelona but ahead on goal difference. Milan is also with the same 33 points but leads the pack only by goal difference.

Doumbia scored a stunning hat trick and skipper Cesc Fabregas recorded a goal and an assist. However the man of match goes to Schurrle who performed tremendously and was awarded a standing ovation when he was substituted late in the game.

Despite the overwhelming result, there is dismay at the defence with M'Bia looking out of pace and Caceres getting sent off at the 66th minute.

and he wins 6-1 this weekend...pure gold reverse psychology on his players

in other news

SAO PAULO 1 AJAX 1

forget political correctness just hate those guys at AJAX

SM heard my prayers lol. 3 teams at 33points each. 2 teams right behind at 30 points each... every point counts.

Lyon's hope collapsed on Gerland. Brilliant half time, easy 3:0 lead and trophy smiling at sidelines. Then nightmare, Corinthians went to samba mode and french didn't know what hit them. Game ended 3:3. Lyon couldn't believe how that lead slipped through their fingers. Corinthians regret that they haven't score one more time and lift a trophy with a sensational comeback. Second game was on.

Pacaembu stadium. Thirty seven thousand people in carnival atmosphere waiting for a spectacular finish of ANP Cup. Gaitan, Damiao and Willian should be enough to defeat wounded french army. Chivu, Strootman and Kolarov were anouncing that this team won't wave white flag in the most important game of season. That was just words. When players ran onto field behind Algerian referee Mohamed Benouza, it was all about what they can do. And who can do it better.

Everybody expected total football and that's what they got. First minute, first action, first goal - El Shaarawy shocked home fans and Lyon took pole position. Corinthians wasn't ready to allow another 0:3 and only few minutes later Munoz took advantage of defensive mistake and it was 1:1. Still, away side was ready to repeat first half of previous match and Herrera scored for new lead. The Brazilians pushed up the tempo, the french was ready for it. Controversive moment happened in 23rd minute when Douglas Costa was brougt down in the box but there was no penalty. That moment slowed Corinthians down and Lyon smelt blood -Herrera scores again in 37th minute and that was that from first half. Usually, that should be enough for game like this but Mihajlovic and his players found out the hard way that it's never over until fat referee whistles it's over.

Home fans hoped for another big comeback but Lyon learned it's lesson and did another blitzkrieg - 49th minute, El Shaarawy jumped to deflected ball and it was 4:1. 52nd minute, Ander Herrera completed hat trick and established himself as a hero.

27-Ander-Herrera-crop.jpg

Game was as good as over. Damiao managed to score from penalty in 64th minute and that was final result - Lyon are the first champions of ANP Cup!!!

Gta-iv-trophy.jpg

More to come...

it looks like its just italy vs spain for the title.

;)

[/size][/font]

bit presumptuous ......Current 1st (MILAN) have to play 2nd (BARCELONA) yet

Munich has as good a chance as any only 3 point down

AND Milan and Munich and REAL MADRID have to go to SAO PAULO.

Those who have been paying attention to this league know anything can happen in Sao Paulo.......you could win big:D or LOSE:o

Barcelona prominent all season does look to have the better team.

But Real Madrid and Munich have been tactically superior imo and have easier run-ins for the title ......we will see

Those who have been paying attention to this league know anything can happen in Sao Paulo.......you could win big:D or LOSE:o

But Real Madrid and Munich have been tactically superior imo and have easier run-ins for the title ......we will see

Munich have the second poorest club in the division :D ergo i am tactically superior ;)

I didn't think i had a shot but now i realize how close it is.. :D

Anyway... TB's lifted

Everyone at Bayern Munich is available with the exception Neuer who is unavailable, even for Messi. (Mata and Kroos are highly unlikely to leave though)

Primarily looking to give two for one deals. (me giving two)

Get in contact, don't want ancient fossils of players though :rolleyes:

iojjbk.png

3 straight win put Liverpool in the 3rd place in the Division 2. With 27 points and only 4 match to goes, the sky are looking bright at Merseyside. The hope of the promotion is still alive after the latest 0-2 win against Brazil based club - Corinthians.

Gerrard showed the fan that he is still capable of doing the magic touch for Liverpool with 3 goals 2 assists and 3 Man of the Match award shortly after VKD take the dugout.

Next game : Liverpool vs Marseille.

so much analysis.. lol..

Bayern 2nd poorest, so who's the poorest? My squad is quite weak too. My XI average has been 90 probably all the while lol, maybe 89 at times when Cesc was injured 6 weeks.

Need my prayers to be answered to ****** the title.. :D

Guest <klhepworth.

Qutting Boca simply because I have too many teams, they're likely to get relegated but there's a very good squad there so it shouldn't be too hard to replace me!

Qutting Boca simply because I have too many teams' date=' they're likely to get relegated but there's a very good squad there so it shouldn't be too hard to replace me![/quote']

Is it an unhonorable thing to jumping club? I'm currently managed Liverpool and I really like Boca squad. :D

Can I apply?