Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Thanks for accepting me .

Ok so whats the deal with transfers ?Can we buy anybody or just from our own nation because I am confused as I have had bids for my players from clubs that are not of the nation of the player .

You took Boca from me... haha joking mate.

Welcome to the ANP!

First season we can buy all player,as for the second season we can only buy our nation player.

So i can buy any player this season or not?

In season 1' date=' each club build their team around their chosen star player. Clubs must use the initial 250M warchest to sign at least 21 players. In even numbered seasons, clubs will be restricted to buying only players with the same nationality as club.[/i']

Yes.

In season 1' date=' each club build their team around their chosen star player. Clubs must use the initial 250M warchest to sign at least 21 players. In even numbered seasons, clubs will be restricted to buying only players with the same nationality as club.[/i']

Yes.

Cool cheers I hadn't checked what season it was in .

iojjbk.png

Changed of the tactic and all ruined in one night. Liverpool lost their 3rd place spot with the latest 1-3 defeat to Marseille. Already down as early as 5 minutes with Pandev finding the back of the net,the Merseyside club struggle to keep hold of the French based offensive talent. Later at the game Briand and Marchisio put a stunner in each half.

Liverpool need all win in their last 3 games to at least compete for the 3rd place. Also Gerrard will be out of the next game after picking up 5 yellow card.

SAO PAULO 3 MILAN 1 to blow the title wide open.

Have felt all along Real are favs only cause the way the fixtures are laid out and they have the nous to beat SAO PAULO...that's all it would take but we will see

BIG WIN FOR SAO PAULO.:D:D

Ironic what has happened to Arsenal in this gameworld

Have lowest squad value....no manager.......in a custom gameworld where have not seen so many arsenal fans in comparison to the total number of participants(from what i can tell):confused:.

Just unlucky really

Valencia fans are looking at their next game at Arsenal-where could be crowned champions. We wouldn't be even promoted without the players' efforts. A big thanks to Villa, with 11 goals and Cazorla with 14assists. COME AT ME BRO! :P

Boca have done a few deals in the transfer market just to try to make my mark on this side a bit,Glad to bring in some of these transfers as they are a good bunch.

1st team:

RAMIREZ, Gastón

DEDE, Vital

VAN WOLFSWINKEL, Ricky

Youth team:

RAMÀN, Benito

SERDEROV, Serder

CANO, Lucas

NANGIS, Lenny

FIERRO, Carlos

BATSHUAYI, Michy

Boca win 2-0 against Manchester United -2 wins from 2 for the new boss :)

Goals from Pablo Hernandez & Aguero who both grabbed an assist each as well.

We have now put a 3 point gap to the relegation pair and 1 more win from last two games will see us definitely saved with our goal difference.

SAO PAULO 3 - LYON 2

Lyon played well.If they play as well as this they will take points from league leaders Milan next turn.

Benzema had a reckless lunge on 35 minutes getting send off to much beration by his manager and the fanatical home crowd.

The manager made changes on 60 minutes switching formation turning the game in Sao Paulo's favour with 2 wonderstrikes from Borini. We will need more of that on the run-in.

Benzema now misses the crucial last 2 games of the season. Higuain still not fit leaves SAO PAULO without it's two most potent strikers.

THE PENULTIMATE WEEKEND FIXTURES

DIVISION 1

Milan 39pts

Real Madrid 37pts

Sao Paulo 37pts

Barcelona 36pts

Relegation threatened Lyon host league leaders Milan. Lyon are more than capable of scoring but Milan may have too much quality for them considering the title at stake.

Real Madrid, a team that has been at or near the top all season,

play midtable-esque Porto and will want all three points. They are second only 2 points behind leaders Milan with 2 to play. Porto themselves should be safe although two defeats may well see them relegated.

Ajax go to Chelsea. Ajax along with Sao Paulo have come up the table with the best recent form stringing wins together. Their manager Tombstone is a wily and crafty character and masterminded a win over then league leaders Real Madrid last week. Chelsea already relegated but Ajax's performance will probably determine whether they will play in the lucrative SMFA Champions Cup of Shield next season.

Manchester United host managerless Inter is probably the meaningless fixture of the round. Manchester United looking to cement mid-table status.

Boca travel to Barcelona. Boca have been going great guns since they have been taken over by the experienced Sirmarkhughes. Barcelona had been on top for many week off and on and with one win in the last 6 have encountered a mini slump. However the title although unlikely is still mathematically possible only 3 points behind.

Lastly Bayern host SaoPaulo. The brazilians now without the 2 94 rated strikers are the form team in the division having worked their way from mid-table to 3rd with a supreme run of form. Munich themselves were held by Porto last week and are the 3rd hottest team. Currently in 6th and guaranteed a SMFA spot they will want to make it difficult for the Brazilians

Best of luck to all:)