A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Hi everyone!

I'm the new "masochistic" Arsenal's manager :P I couldn't see gunners like this anymore and decided to take the challenge! Thanks for accepting me!

The situation is not good, what we have ahead is not an easy task, let's do our best and see where it takes us! :) This is the worst team in the league, so please be gentle! (meaning At. Madrid, just five minutes from now!)

Cheers

P.S. BTW what happened to Arsenal to get to this situation?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) A Nation's Cry It’s was doom and gloom in the Catalan country as it was pronounce the end of an era for the fans of Barcelona FC. With the new powers evolvin

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) SAO PAULO 3 - LYON 2 Lyon played well.If they play as well as this they will take points from league leaders Milan next turn. Benzema had a reckless lung

A Nation’s Pride Prologue: Football is like performing magic with one’s feet. Deceiving yet witty, elegant yet robust. It is God’s gift for a nation to produce and groom the best talents in

Boca draw 1-1 with Barca -Osvaldo with the goal for us Cassano with the equalizer for Barca-With Inter winning it means its down to the last game against Milan for us to see if we stay in the division.

We move up a place ahead of Porto on goal difference meaning any one of Boca,Porto & Inter & Lyon can fill the two relegation spots left.

2 Wins and a Draw is a good start for my managerial career at Boca .:)

iojjbk.png

Yesterday,I was denied today is a brace! - big man Carroll.

Van Klinkert Delarosa II steered Liverpool to victory against Feyenoord.

Liverpool beat Feyenoord 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Carroll scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gyan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

article-2094511-118A62F3000005DC-246_634x396.jpg

Sweet Carroll-nine celebrate his second goal of the day.

Liverpool now need a big margin win and hope other team lost their last match to secured the promotion.

B):cool:B)

river-plate_20659.jpg

Jimi Boyce earned a draw with River Plate against Valencia.

The match ended 1 - 1 between River Plate and Valencia in their Division 2 fixture.

Puyol had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Jovetic was on the scoresheet for his side.

3rd place in Division 2 is going down to the last game.

Umm..there is a slight change in plans..now i have decided to go for FC Porto and leave Inter..:o:o..lol reason is obvious..FC Porto = Better (didnt realise while i was takin over inter)..FC Porto = Not Relegating!!:D:D..so sorry for the changes..but this will be my last decision!!..:o:o

and after 8 lost games in a row by arsenal... ladies and gentlemen we have a draw :)

at. madrid 3 - 3 arsenal (more possession and total shots for atlético' date=' more shots on target for arsenal)

kompany is on the list. already have an offer. if you are interested, please let me know

cheers![/quote']

you are lucky not 2 lose :D

.... to blow the title wide open.

Have felt all along Real are favs only cause the way the fixtures are laid out and they have the nous to beat SAO PAULO...that's all it would take but we will see

i know I'm quoting myself but i called this 29th april

Boca will make it 4 different formations in 4 games under new manager to help keep the opponents guessing, It seems to be working as we have 2 wins and a draw from the 3 games we have played and we have guided ourselves out of the relegation zone but the job is not finished and we face a hard tie next game.

New signings before the last game.

Free Agent Roman

NEUSTADTER has

completed his move to

Milan for 3,690,000

Free Agent Ivan PERISIC

has completed his move

to Milan for 4,020,000

Free Agent Sofiane

FEGHOULI has completed

his move to Milan for

Free Agent Alberto

PALOSCHI has completed

his move to Milan for

Sebastian GIOVINCO has

completed his move to

Milan from Parma for

11,000,000 plus Filippo

INZAGHI

The last games tonight.

In division 1

Barca need to beat Inter by many goals and have 2 others matches go in their favour. Very unlikely.

Title in Madrids hands if the beat or draw with Sao Paulo and match Milans result against Boca.

If Madrid lose. Title will go to Milan if they win. If they cannot win Sao Paulo will grab it.

Thursday marks the day of the last round of fixtures in ANP. With three teams tied on 40 points and only seperated on goal difference, its almost impossible to call at this stage. Real Madrid, AC Milan and Sao Paulo will all be looking to make their countries proud by lifting the glorious title. But the battle doesn't stop at the top. 2 of 4 teams can be relegated on the final day. Just a point seperates them in the race for survival. Ladies and Gentilmen, I bring you the most thrilling, nail-biting, grousome day on earth.

The Top

Here is a look at teams battling for supremacy in ANP.

Real_Madrid_png_logo.png

Real Madrid- Pts:40 GD:15

*Must beat Sao Paulo

*Must hope that AC Milan lose or draw against Boca Juniors

*Must hope that Milan doesn't win with a difference of two goals more than their win.

AC+Milan.JPG

AC Milan- Pts:40 GD:14

*Must Beat Boca and hope that Real lose or draw at Sao Paulo

*Must win by two goals more than Real if they win.

sao_paulo_logo_350.jpg

Sao Paulo- Pts:40 GD:8

*Must beat Real and hope Milan draw or lose.

Olympique-Lyonnais-icon.png

Lights went black on Gerland. Silence of 34 thousand people was echoing throughout the stadium. Failure. Relegation. Final defeat. A logical end to worst league season ever. Lyon needed one victory in last five matches. They won none. They weren't lucky enough. They didn't know how to defend the lead. They missed their chances. They were destined to go down. The weren't good enough. Whatever suits you, reasons are many but aftermath is one - Division 2 awaits. Tadic finished his debut match with 8 weeks injury but the team is one who's really broken.

Lloris_0.jpg

A lot of faith was installed in oldies - one last chance to do something great, motivaton of an underdog in wolves den, hopes of Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid. At the end Lyon had no heroes, no leaders and no happy ending. Time to say goodbye...

article-0-04FA89EE000005DC-846_224x275.jpg

And yet, somehow, this is a new chance, an opportunity for a new beginning. Lyon still has kids who can play. Strootman, Henderson and Herrera lead french team to forum tournament trophy. Alaba, Coutinho and Jurado are returning from their loans. Fofana, Shelvey, Insigne and plenty more are leaving the shadows, ready for a big spot on the pitch. They might not be champions material but they are ready to fight. Ready to run out and give their best - something this team lacked in league games. Will that be enough for a big comeback? Well, stay tuned in A Nation's Pride and you may just find out.

Also, congrats to Milan on title ;)

ac_milan.giftrophy.png