Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Italy takes the first title

Well they do have history in grinding out results. Well done.

TheChampion.jpg

The two teams behind them deserve a special mention.

goal difference only and 2 points

images.jpg

Special mention has to go to Real Madrid. Marshalled and drilled by the gameworld owner. Leading or close to it for much of the season they had some fantastic moments and victories (who could forget that 6-1 against Barcelona)and were right there until the last game.

images.jpg

They must be rueing those Brazilians, beaten twice by them over the season. Sao Paulo lost 4 of their first 8 games and declared themselves out of the title race but would cause serious damage to the pretenders. And so it proved. they ent on a massive 14 game run with one blip defeat to Barcelona in the middle in White Hawk is so proud of his players losing on goal difference to that great Milan team. We will be back next year.

Thank you D Voked great job

My first win as a FC Porto Manager :D

FC Porto 1-0 Chelsea.

Fellaini was on the score sheet..

..and FC Porto finishes 8th in Division 1..next season people can consider FC Porto as genuine title contenders :P:D

Congratulations to AC Milan and Valencia..

AC MILAN ARE CHAMPIONS!!!

Milan-trophy.jpg

AC Milan are now not only champions of Italy but also champions of the world. The team brought together in such a short time and under such short notice, proved to be the dominant and consistant force towards the end of the season and make their nation proud.

Match Report

There were only two matches to be watched on Thursday and they were in Brazil and Italy. Third played first as Sao Paulo entertained the mighty Real Madrid. Meanwhile, Milan took on a relegation-threatened yet rejuvinated Boca Junior side at the San Siro. All matches took place at the same time. In Brazil, Sao Paulo made a shaky start and were a bit demoralized when they heard that Milan took the lead in the 26th minute. They fought hard and opened the scoring through Gonzalo Higuain. Just around the same time, Di Maria equalised for the Argentines in Italy and the scores were level at half time.

In the second half, Real saw a slight hope as Walter Gargano was sent of for the Brazilians just before the hour. But this proved to be a false dawn as Higuain struck again on 62 minutes. At this point, it looked completely in the favour of the Brazillians. But 2 goals in 7 minutes turned it around and ultimately won the title for the Italians.

im glad that milan won it for italy. We have one of the smallest participation. @evoked why dont we have a table for countries with the number of trophies each country has got so that we can see which country is the best.

I'm afraid they didn't!!! Brazil... ;)

Brazil is not europe... haha.

im glad that milan won it for italy. We have one of the smallest participation. @evoked why dont we have a table for countries with the number of trophies each country has got so that we can see which country is the best.

I thought that is easier to keep track... so I made something else..

p5XB7.jpg?1?3651

Wonder what I should change in season 2 in order to win something.... hmmm...

Bayern's empty with no manager again... Hate all these leavers' date=' spoiling the whole league. Just like how ROMA in FDL and now Bayern in ANP. zzz These managers sucked.[/quote']

Hmm, yeah suppose i left the two teams at such inconvenient times being the end of season and all, what a disastrous time for someone to take over. and yeah, i suppose i should stay and satisfy self-absorbed imbeciles like you by boring myself to death and wow, i must have banned everyone on SM from taking over the two clubs after me - i guess that's what ruined them :rolleyes:

Again, like at the start of the GW? if you hate leaving so much, stick with your clubs for eternity imbecile.

also, speak English. Please.

iojjbk.png

Liverpool crushed to 7th place.

Liverpool hope to secured promotion crumbled in last match of the season when the club Vincente Calderon. The game between The Reds and the Spain side -Atletico Madrrid ended with 4-1 defeat for the Merseyside's side.

Fernando_Torres_madrid.jpg

ex-Liverpool star Fernando Torres scored hattrick

Transfer news:

All player can go if the decent offer is presented. [preferably p/e]

Especially Tim Howard - how can he play in Reds jersey?

Bayern's empty with no manager again... Hate all these leavers' date=' spoiling the whole league. Just like how ROMA in FDL and now Bayern in ANP. zzz These managers sucked.[/quote']

I also managed Roma in FDL for 1game. But i had to leave due to some reasons. So you saying i suck?

I am happy with Boca who were on 15 points when I took over and looked doomed I got 7 points from 12 games and saved the club I am pleased with that achievement.

Agreed. As far as I'm remembered when previous Boca manager leave the club "by mutual consent",the club was in the relegation zone.

Good job mate!

Schalke_04.png

German Club Schalke 04 Fc proudly announces the return of Club Manager Exterimop Poteriol after 3 months break. During the 3 months break,club assistant manager has guided the club to a strong second placing in ANP Div 2 which granted auto promotion to the Div 1.

Exterimop Poteriol also commented that he would add depth to the current squad in preparation for the upcoming season. He also emphasis the need to keep the key members of the squad in order to maintain player's morale. He was rather pleased about the deadly partnership formed by joint club top scorers Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Ibra.jpg

and Emmanuel Adebayor who both scored 12 goals each which contributes to nearly half of the club's goals scored.

Emmanuel_Adebayor.jpg

Brazil is not europe... haha.

I thought that is easier to keep track... so I made something else..

p5XB7.jpg?1?3651

Wonder what I should change in season 2 in order to win something.... hmmm...

Oops think I need glasses :D:D,anyhow Corinthians started very well,but,we fell away.:rolleyes:

Division 1 Stats

Here are the most interesting stats of Div.1 in the first season of ANP. This includes the best and worst of the season, so don't be ashamed.

Best Goal-Scoring Team- Milan- 51 goals

Worst Goal-Scoring Team- Boca Juniors- 26 goals

Best Defence- Real Madrid- 24 goals conceded

Worst Defence- Internazionale- 57 goals conceded

Best Home Form- Real Madrid and Milan- 28 points

Worst Home Form- Internazionale- 9 points

Best Away Form- Sao Paulo- 20 points

Worst Away Form- Chelsea- 4 points

There was quite interesting friendly match tonight between Lyon and Sao Paulo. Brazilians took their chances and scored five times out of five shots for convincing 5:2 win. But one thing stood out and that was second goal for away squad:

A brilliant through-ball leaves Thibaut COURTOIS with just the keeper to beat and he confidently places it! Great finish!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to laugh till sunrise :D

There was quite interesting friendly match tonight between Lyon and Sao Paulo. Brazilians took their chances and scored five times out of five shots for convincing 5:2 win. But one thing stood out and that was second goal for away squad:

Now if you'll excuse me' date=' I need to laugh till sunrise :D[/quote']

er..am....we're trying out new strikers in case Benzema gets injured again:D

Now if you'll excuse me' date=' I need to laugh till sunrise :D[/quote']

whatt!!! Im playing ben amos instead of hamsik or totti next time

Milan and Valencia complete negotiations. The three part deal will see Spanish striker David Villa move to Italy for Luka Modric. Later, young Argentine Javier Pastore also will join the champions of ANP in exchange for controversial striker Mario Balotelli and after that Aaron Ramsey will arrive in Italy for an undisclosed fee.

Bayern has become a vacant slot once again. Hope everyone is still committed to this set-up and pumped up for season 2? :D

Retired defender Abidal was swapped for Rolfes, good thing as the deal could be done b4 SM put a retired status on him :D Keeper Arthur rose to 89 and hot prospect Danilo rose to 88. Danilo's versatile, as his position is RB/CM. Class B)