A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) A Nation's Cry It’s was doom and gloom in the Catalan country as it was pronounce the end of an era for the fans of Barcelona FC. With the new powers evolvin

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) SAO PAULO 3 - LYON 2 Lyon played well.If they play as well as this they will take points from league leaders Milan next turn. Benzema had a reckless lung

A Nation’s Pride Prologue: Football is like performing magic with one’s feet. Deceiving yet witty, elegant yet robust. It is God’s gift for a nation to produce and groom the best talents in

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

marcos vitorino earned a draw with Arsenal against fierce rivals Chelsea.

Arsenal were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against Chelsea in their Division 2 fixture.

Sturridge scored the only goal for Arsenal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Maintaining position :)

Results have been quite inconsistent... recent new match commentary thing has also changed some results despite doing the same thing. Anyway in ANP, got a win... safe from relegation now, lol, maybe a try for 3rd spot.

Season is ending, no nationality restriction transfers will be back in the new one.

River_Plate_logo.png

Jimi Boyce steered River Plate to victory against Real Madrid.

River Plate beat Real Madrid 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Essien scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Messi and Belhanda were also amongst the goalscorers.

EAZY!!

Boca lose again.

Got this messages:

22 Jul 2012 14:09

i saw your post that you are planning to leave the gamw world please give me schweini and hummels before you go.

I hope the sender who I will leave unnamed realizes that what he has asked is against the rules and could lead to an account being banned.

I have a great side at Boca and I am stepping out after one game' date=' if you want to take them now I will step out for you.

Aguero,Hummels,Schweinsteiger to name a couple are the players.

Will be playing in D2 next season.[/quote']

I dont care about D2 when I play with forumers and when its a good GW.

I'm taking an Extra Club slot but I do need just 2 more credits I'm at 248 so wait until next game, and further more I will contact you when I'll be ready

Thanks too much Mark :D

I dont care about D2 when I play with forumers and when its a good GW.

I'm taking an Extra Club slot but I do need just 2 more credits I'm at 248 so wait until next game' date=' and further more I will contact you when I'll be ready

Thanks too much Mark :D[/quote']

No worries pal its a great side, plenty to work with, just give me a shout when your ready.

No worries pal its a great side' date=' plenty to work with, just give me a shout when your ready.[/quote']

If tonight I get 2 credits for logging in Ill get the pack tonight and contact you.

So yeah I'll let you know.

P.S. The league is with applications right? Who shall I contact to accept me in the setup?