A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) A Nation's Cry It’s was doom and gloom in the Catalan country as it was pronounce the end of an era for the fans of Barcelona FC. With the new powers evolvin

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012) SAO PAULO 3 - LYON 2 Lyon played well.If they play as well as this they will take points from league leaders Milan next turn. Benzema had a reckless lung

A Nation’s Pride Prologue: Football is like performing magic with one’s feet. Deceiving yet witty, elegant yet robust. It is God’s gift for a nation to produce and groom the best talents in

Re: UPCOMING GAME: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Took over a team at Organized Kaos recently and with 6 of 16 clubs managerless I am not able to buy that significant pool of talent due to the

"NO buying from unmanaged clubs" and "starting from blank canvas"

keeping managers for the teams will always make this type of world better than any other tweaking suggested

just my opinion

Is Lyon still available? I'd take Lloris for a star. My main account is full' date=' so I'd play on Boggy B (108)[/quote']

Hello, no problem with using another account. But I hope using your secondary account will not affect your long term interest on the game or else a serbian film will be screened. If a slot becomes available in your main and you're switching account then keep me updated. :)

This is my friend Viknesh. His nick is Vikneshswaran K. Palan

Ok' date=' got it, I thought he was some random guy because he didn't say who he was and didn't seem to read the instructions in the first post. Anyway, is he aware of the game rules and how the game is like?

---

Btw, participants who have not named their player for their team please do so within the next few days. Some German and Spain teams... also Sao paulo.

Names are final and no changing is allowed. Your confirmed player can be found in the club list post (2nd post).

---

Added:

gonich_losova

VikySuarez_07 (Friend)

Kingzzz (Friend)

[b']Only 4 clubs left.[/b]

Hello' date=' no problem with using another account. But I hope using your secondary account will not affect your long term interest of the game or else a serbian film will be screened. If a slot becomes available in your main and you're switching account then keep me updated. :)

[/quote']

So you are familiar with masterpieces of our cinematography? :D

I'm waiting for a season to end in one gameworld to leave it, so I should get free slot on main account in two weeks. Then it won't be a problem to switch to main. I'll let you know when that happens ;)

Guest <klhepworth.

So...

What are the actually rules for buying our players? Is it just we get the player of matching nationality and then we buy anyone we see fit to?

---

Btw' date=' participants who have not named their player for their team please do so within the next few days. Some German and Spain teams... also Sao paulo.

Names are final and no changing is allowed. Your confirmed player can be found in the club list post (2nd post).[/quote']

Ya needed to think about it

So ...........Thiago Silva for Sao Paulo

So...

What are the actually rules for buying our players? Is it just we get the player of matching nationality and then we buy anyone we see fit to?

Yes. First to sign up the player we picked. Then we'll all start bidding together (no nation restriction) to build our team around the chosen one to form a minimum of 21 players per club.

lol @ Inter + Milan still available

nobody likes Chiellini' date=' Balotelli or 2 Rossis?

or nobody likes..

[img']http://euro2008girls.com/pics/hot-italian-girl.jpg[/img]

nomnomnom.gif

Guest <klhepworth.

Yes. First to sign up the player we picked. Then we'll all start bidding together (no nation restriction) to build our team around the chosen one to form a minimum of 21 players per club.

nobody likes Chiellini' date=' Balotelli or 2 Rossis?

or nobody likes..

[img']http://euro2008girls.com/pics/hot-italian-girl.jpg[/img]

nomnomnom.gif

Alright, is there any chance I could swap to Boca or Milan if that's the case? I don't mean to be difficult but I chose Marseille assuming I'd be getting most of my players from France, so if there's any chance I could swap I'd be very greatful;)

So you are familiar with masterpieces of our cinematography? :D

I'm waiting for a season to end in one gameworld to leave it' date=' so I should get free slot on main account in two weeks. Then it won't be a problem to switch to main. I'll let you know when that happens ;)[/quote']

You can use your secondary account to secure the club first and sign up your players, usually there's 1-2 weeks preseason, we can use that period to sign up our players, and by then you should have your main acct available to switch over before the first league game.

I'm hoping we can start this gameworld this weekend. Everyone to join up by Friday/Sat, and start bidding on Sat/Sun. A few spots left to fill. If you guys have good forumers friend feel free to inform them about the game.

Alright' date=' is there any chance I could swap to Boca or Milan if that's the case? I don't mean to be difficult but I chose Marseille assuming I'd be getting most of my players from France, so if there's any chance I could swap I'd be very greatful;)[/quote']

I knew I shouldn't have paste the beautiful woman picture, it was actually meant for new blood.

If you make up your mind before somebody new picks either 2 clubs then you may switch. Again, I discourage switching clubs. The swap will affect Lyon who may then want to switch player or to Marseille.

Guest <klhepworth.

If you make up your mind before somebody new picks either 2 clubs then you may switch. Again' date=' I discourage switching clubs. The swap will affect Lyon who may then want to switch player or to Marseille.[/quote']
im betting klhepworth would choose di maria or arguero LOL

Ok, no worries, made the decision for me;)

You're right, I'll take Aguero I think:)