A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

evoked87

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Jaison is still trying to argue his case by private message that I should have sold him Hummels and Schweinsteiger before I left the club and stating that it wouldn't be immoral.I am naming him as I think it is well wrong and I know that it is against the rules to do transactions with that goal in mind.

Jaison is still trying to argue his case by private message that I should have sold him Hummels and Schweinsteiger before I left the club and stating that it wouldn't be immoral.I am naming him as I think it is well wrong and I know that it is against the rules to do transactions with that goal in mind.

what ever you say. both of us know that the deals proposed thorugh he PM WAS FAIR.(in game PM)

if someone still has a doubt i will send them a copy of my first proposal

what ever you say. both of us know that the deals proposed thorugh he PM WAS FAIR.(in game PM)

if someone still has a doubt i will send them a copy of my first proposal

So you think there was nothing wrong with sending me a private message in game stating that you read my post that I was leaving and I should sell you Hummels & Sweiny before I went?

Irregardless of what deal you were proposing it is against the rules to sell players to someone else so they benefit when you know you are leaving a club and I think even asking me to do it is a joke.

So you think there was nothing wrong with sending me a private message in game stating that you read my post that I was leaving and I should sell you Hummels & Sweiny before I went?

Irregardless of what deal you were proposing it is against the rules to sell players to someone else so they benefit when you know you are leaving a club and I think even asking me to do it is a joke.

what ever you say

Ajax 3- Sao Paulo 1

Title challenge derailed

Kinda feared the worst when I found out would be facing Tom. He usually has the edge tactically over me in our encounters

Unlucky man, you had me on shots but I think possession was what turned the tide for my this time:)

Still stuck in mid table though, although progressively edging towards the leaders.

Had such a big night tonight.

Real were slight favourites going into SMFA Quarter Final

1-0 up from the leg in Sao Paulo

but Sao Paulo got a couple of late goals to win 3-1 at the Santiago Bernabéu.

Higuain performed like a hero with a 10 rating, 2 goals and man of the match.

Have yet to win a SMFA champions cup

SAO Paulo gets turned over by league leaders Schalke

Sc vs SP

Possession

50% 50%

Total Shots

22 28

Shots On Target

8 13

Corners

6 4

Yellow Cards

2 2

Red Cards

1 0

He has a man sent off as well

More shots on and off target. Equal possession.

It seems Adebayor had game of his life.

What I say is lucky lucky Schalke

Hi!

I'm really sorry to say this, but after the last game of the season, this Thursday, I'll leave the League.

It wasn't much but at least I managed to turn Arsenal in a "pickable" team for another manager. When I arrived they were the last by far in Div2 and no one want them. Now there's a whole new season ahead with an open market for someone to take them to the glory!

It was a great pleasure to be with you guys, I hope to come back in the future!!

Sorry again and thanks for everything!

See you around :)

Corinthians Promoted!

Lyon 0-1 Corinthians

It was a tense night in Lyon,as Corinthians knew a draw would be enough for promotion,but,with 15 minutes to go Robinho grabbed the winner.They just missed out last season,so,they are delighted to have finished 2nd,and are looking forward to dv! :)

Corinthians Promoted!

Lyon 0-1 Corinthians

It was a tense night in Lyon' date='as Corinthians knew a draw would be enough for promotion,but,with 15 minutes to go Robinho grabbed the winner.They just missed out last season,so,they are delighted to have finished 2nd,and are looking forward to dv! :)[/b']

Congrats mate, well earned. This team just seems cursed, again catastrophic end of season, 7 straight games without a win and still just 4 points from promotion. Last season was something like 5-6 games without a win, and 1-2 points down from saving our skin. Oh, well, time to sell some wanna be stars B)