A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

evoked87

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Congrats mate' date=' well earned. This team just seems cursed, again catastrophic end of season, 7 straight games without a win and still just 4 points from promotion. Last season was something like 5-6 games without a win, and 1-2 points down from saving our skin. Oh, well, time to sell some wanna be stars B)[/quote']

Lol,same thing happened to me last season,we were in free-fall at the end of the season.

Arsenal lost 4 - 2 to Benfica in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Carroll and Sturridge were amongst the goalscorers.

Lost the last game of the season, which places us in 10th...

Congratulations to the ones that managed to achieve the goals and also to the ones that tried it :)

As I told you before, this was my last game managing Arsenal. Again, it was a pleasure being with you and thanks for everything!

Cheers guys! See you around!

ARSENAL is now AVAILABLE

At.Madrid beat Dortmund costing them promotion

rohit why did you do this i did everything right but i lost to at madrid.

team avg is high,players were all in good condition,formation was good, and above all it was a home match. why why did i lose?????????????

hope to get to div 1 next season

A Nothing season for Real Madrid again.

Were touted title contenders but only managed to stay in the top 3 for a short period of time, much shorter than last season's bid for the D1 title.

Nevertheless, some late form ensure the Spanish side stay cleared from relegation zone, eventually settling for 4th spot.

Real Madrid would be keen to add quality to the squad in the coming season where nationality restrictions for transfers will once again be lifted.

Unexpected win from Real Madrid blows the D1 title open to River Plate' date=' destiny is in both contenders' hands as they look set to wrestle for the trophy in a face to face match.

[b']Title decider: River Plate vs Schalke 04[/b]

Can't believe i lost 3 - 0 at home.. This title should be mine..

next season!!

8th SÃO PAULO played 22 goal difference 4 points 30

after a horrible season for Sao Paulo we finished 8th. We had too much quality to go down but indifferent performances from the stars was the downfall.

Tonight Sao Paulo lifted the SMFA CUP. A prestige trophy. we are delighted It's been a long road. A 2-1 victory against Lazio in the final.

100_0022.jpg

trophy gone to Brazil

Also it seems we have attracted a number of Brazilian youngsters who want to be part of this home team.

2 seasons is enough for me, lost my interest in this setup. Sorry to those who wanted me to deal some of my players with them before I left, but I rather leave my team on how it is currently and let the next manager do the dealings instead. Cheers. :)

You have now quit managing Valencia

$%28KGrHqF,!lsE+F+tr%299iBP7F90FWpw~~60_35.JPG

Jose Mourinho steered Boca Juniors to victory against Liverpool.

Boca Juniors beat Liverpool 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Agüero scored the winner for Boca Juniors and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Boca Juniors have now won 4 games in a row after beating Liverpool setting a new club record.
After their result against Liverpool, Boca Juniors are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.