Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Sorry for the hold up, I've messaged Evoked in game, now I have my club slots so can join when invited:D

Sorry for the hold up' date=' I've messaged Evoked in game, now I have my club slots so can join when invited:D[/quote']

Ok we're now 18/24 joined.

Waiting for 6 more clubs to join in, Barca/Chelsea/Man Utd/Dortmund/Schalke/Marseille. Hope you guys can join up today.

Why did hammer quit? and the man u manager(luke binstead as well)

Not sure about Hammer' date=' does he want to use another SM account? Harry Redknapp or something? Please respond.

I have saved all the names that I was told.

[u']Club - SM Forum - SM Name[/u]

River Plate - Mr – Hammer - Mr - Hammer (Forum)

Manchester United - TooiKonoMachiDe - Shawn Siew

Only left 2 managers yet to take their clubs. Pretty good joining speed, would like to start bidding on a Saturday. So hope this 2 guys respond and take their clubs today.

---

There is this mandatory limit of no signing players within 48 hours of a new gameworld. That's not a bug, we have no problems with that, 48 hours later of creation time will be on a Saturday. So as long as the remaining 2 guys pick up their clubs, we can start bidding as soon as the restriction lifts off.

evoke i shouldn't be asking this now but please let me change my star player to lahm from gomez. i beg you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Simple answer' date=' no. The list is final and communicated to everyone. Allowing you to do so will only be a hindrance. Furthermore, you have changed your player before.

Good luck with Mario Gomez. You have one of the top strikers in the game. :)

[b']No Changes.[/b]

Simple answer' date=' no. The list is final and communicated to everyone. Allowing you to do so will only be a hindrance. Furthermore, you have changed your player before.

Good luck with Mario Gomez. You have one of the top strikers in the game. :)[/quote']

I wish I have players like Gomez, but I'm happy with my star player :(

Is their teams left?

Hey' date='

We may have a spot (River Plate - Lionel Messi), can I know your SM Account name?

Also have you read and understand the [b']game rules[/b] at post 1 & 2?

We haven't start our bidding yet in case you are wondering.

my SM name is Jimi Boyce, River Plate will do fine..

yes i understand the rules, one star player at the start, we can bid for anyone the first season and only players from our teams country the following season

my SM name is Jimi Boyce' date=' River Plate will do fine..

yes i understand the rules, one star player at the start, we can bid for anyone the first season and only players from our teams country the following season[/quote']

Ok great.

You'll replace Hammer with River Plate. I've added you as friend in game, you can apply for club or wait for my invitation whichever comes first.

Your nationality star player is undisputed, Lionel Messi. :D

Great to have you on board, we'll probably start our bidding tomorrow. I'll global message everyone and post here when we can.

The other 2 things to note is that you don't bid other participants' star players, and sign up at least 21 players with your transfer budget.

Ok great.

You'll replace Hammer with River Plate. I've added you as friend in game' date=' you can apply for club or wait for my invitation whichever comes first.

Your nationality star player is undisputed, Lionel Messi. :D

Great to have you on board, we'll probably start our bidding tomorrow. I'll global message everyone and post here when we can.

The other 2 things to note is that you don't bid other participants' star players, and sign up at least 21 players with your transfer budget.[/quote']

it wil be better if u pm in game to all managers the list of players of respective clubs

Guest <klhepworth.

Took Argentina to got with my Boca, going to do my scouting now:)

Game World is open!!! :D

I've PMed everyone except for those few who have PM disabled. You can search for the game through my SM profile or I'll invite later.

Please wait for everyone to join before you bid for players. You may however bid for your 1 chosen star player.

Right game world allows me to bid. AS PER ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS i have only bid for my star player Thiago Silva

BIDDING BEGINS!!!

Key Game Rules reminder:

1. Do not bid any of the 24 chosen star players that belongs to another club.

2. Every team must use their transfer budget to sign up 21 or more players. (Miscalculation or Overspending on less than 21 players is not acceptable.)

The 24 handpicked players are:

Andrés INIESTA, Cesc FABREGAS, Fernando TORRES, Gerard PIQUE

Wayne ROONEY, Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Joe HART, Steven GERRARD

Manuel NEUER, Mario GOMEZ, Mesut OZIL, Mario GOTZE

Mario BALOTELLI, Daniele DE ROSSI

Cristiano RONALDO, Luís NANI

Thiago SILVA, Silva NEYMAR

Sergio AGUERO, Lionel MESSI

Wesley SNEIJDER, Robin VAN PERSIE

Hugo LLORIS, Franck RIBERY

Happy bidding & Good luck everybody!

We need everyone's help to monitor their own club and others' squad size & transfer spending.

We have about 2 weeks before first league game on 26th Feb. If possible, everyone try to sign up their players by the first week, then in week 2 we can check out and analyse each others' teams.

Hope everyone have fun!

Also BIG EPL MATCH later - Manchester United v Liverpool.

♫NeoN♫ will takeover Man Utd by today. drink you have a Malaysian buddy now lol' date=' I'll ask him to make himself known here. He has been PMing me.[/quote']

Cool :P

Woke up to 85 new messages too