Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Re: A Nation’s Pride (ANP 2012)

Sorry for bidding on Pique :P

May bid on your players just VM me ill remove it ASAP

And to those that haven't seen the FDL thread yet' date=' Evoked makes great write-ups :P[/quote']

Bugger... I have nothing to write about you. Also it is fun if many different peeps participate.

A few guys have been asking if we should make another thread for "transfer news, m/r, etc."

I was thinking if focusing on this main thread is good enough since it has no other significant purpose now? I've seen some other games MR threads and there are plenty of text and small talks too. Probably not much difference if we do it here instead? Any opinions?

Guest <klhepworth.

No word of a lie, woke up 755 new messages:O

Might have something to do with my 253 man shortlist:p

Maybe I should just return on Monday after this madness ends and buy what's left :D

If Heskey is okay with you. haha. ;)

I think there will be rebidding war again for most of first week when we sort out of our squads after the first bids.

I believe Benfica has a bid on Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain that will need to be removed as the player has been reserved by Chelsea :)

In other news, sorry guys for the club messages :P But Arsenal should become a cracking team (y) :D

I believe Benfica has a bid on Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain that will need to be removed as the player has been reserved by Chelsea :)

In other news' date=' sorry guys for the club messages :P But Arsenal should become a cracking team (y) :D[/quote']

Thanks for keeping a look out. I've PMed Benfica.

Guys when bidding, make sure to check back at the 24 reserved players list.

Guest <klhepworth.

Have 51 bids in totalling £543.6M!B)

Won't get anywhere near all of them so it's cool:)

i don't like this biddin war..

i have a feeling i'm goin to end up with no one

Lol.. if that's the case, the winning bid may spend a lot on that one player. And that will compromise the budget for other positions.

Everyone is required to sign 21 or more players with their transfer budget.

Most of us will need to cancel some low-chance transfers offers once bids are being accepted, which should be soon.

If you have deals to cancel, it is best to do it fast, shortly after the offers are accepted because deals can complete in as short as a few hours only. Otherwise, you may have to play strikers as defenders after the transfers go through lol.

Lol.. if that's the case' date=' the winning bid may spend a lot on that one player. And that will compromise the budget for other positions.

Everyone is required to sign 21 or more players with their transfer budget.

Most of us will need to cancel some low-chance transfers offers once bids are being accepted, which should be soon.

If you have deals to cancel, it is best to do it fast, shortly after the offers are accepted because deals can complete in as short as a few hours only. Otherwise, you may have to play strikers as defenders after the transfers go through lol.[/quote']

yeah i'm cancelling deals now, i got a few good players.. need to sort out positions now

I I knew the going rate from Bayern Munich was going to be £50million for everybody I would have put in in £50000001!

how many big bids has he put in?

how many big bids has he put in?

I dunno really seemed like Alot maybe like 4 or 5 and another 6 winning 25M bids

Expect him to drop something

It was an utter defeat in the transfer market for me...most of the bids will end up in Bayern's favour.Guess it's the youth team for me now.:(

Well I pulled out of barrios deal...he's decent and yours

Guest <klhepworth.

It was an utter defeat in the transfer market for me...most of the bids will end up in Bayern's favour.Guess it's the youth team for me now.:(

Whoever the Bayern manager is is crazy! Also, Arsenal are giving £27M for Varane?!

I dunno really seemed like Alot maybe like 4 or 5 and another 6 winning 25M bids

Expect him to drop something

Well I pulled out of barrios deal...he's decent and yours

1) Well, he HAS to drop most of his mega bids, since if he doesn't he could very well spend over a billion in transfers.

2) Thanks for ceding Barrios to me, having lost the bidding war for almost 90% of the strikers, it's some consolation for me. :)

In the event that a club gets a negative balance, will the club be still able to continue with the game? Or will something else happen. Because I believe that this may be a case for some clubs here.