RvP 95 without CL qualification?

Villa99

He now has more goals than all other strikers in SM who are 95+. I think RvP will get 30+ goals at the end of the season and 40 is possible if he scores a couple per game in some games and just 1 in others. Do you think he will get 95 if he gets 30+? What do you think? If not without qualification then if Arsenal come 4th and he gets 30+ will he definitely get it then?

Re: RvP 95 without CL qualification?

He now has more goals than all other strikers in SM who are 95+. I think RvP will get 30+ goals at the end of the season and 40 is possible if he scores a couple per game in some games and just 1 in others. Do you think he will get 95 if he gets 30+? What do you think? If not without qualification then if Arsenal come 4th and he gets 30+ will he definitely get it then?

SM ratings are more based on game time played and how good the club is than goals (i think) so if Arsenal don't get CL then i can't see him rising

well, there's two ways to look at this. If Samuel Eto'o only gets a -1 when russia is done then some might say RvP has a case for a 95 rating. Still, its a different situation, a player at his peak versus one on the way down whose rating is based on Inter winning the CL two years ago. On that basis I dont see why SM would review RvP up knowing that he'll be reviewed down come the middle of next season when Arsenal don't even qualify for the Europa League. It'd be a pointless exercise, though SM actually do reward players performing well in underperforming teams. Otherwise Papiss Cisse wouldnt have been an 89 at Freiburg. There's probably other examples and better ones besides him though.

Would SM have given Matt Le Tissier a rating of 90+ when he was playing for lowly Southampton in the 1990's. I would say yes and RvP is better than him. So, I see no reason why he can't be a 95, but he needs to keep up his hot streak to get it, that's for sure.

Can I just tell you Arsenal is in a bit of bother but make no mistake 4th and CL qual is THERES. anyone who thinks Tottenham will stay up there are fans who have been hoping and saying this for years. Injury to few key players see everyone over 90 on SM and there gone.

VanP will just get 95 then