Sign in to follow this  
XiZ

Right Back

I'm kinda looking for a right back. I've got Richards and Zabaleta in my Man City and I think I should sell Zabaleta for a higher-rated RB. Exclude Alves, Ramos, Lahm, Puyol. Sagna is injured. So, I could go for Maicon or Ivanovic since the 91 RBs don't look very promising.

Maicon, Ivanovic or someone else?

Also, I guess I should do the same with Kolarov or Clichy(selling one of them to get a higher-rated LB, atm Ashley Cole is available). But I'm not sure since I dunno who plays more and has a chance of rising - Clichy or Kolarov?

Re: Right Back

I'm kinda looking for a right back. I've got Richards and Zabaleta in my Man City and I think I should sell Zabaleta for a higher-rated RB. Exclude Alves' date=' Ramos, Lahm, Puyol. Sagna is injured. So, I could go for Maicon or Ivanovic since the 91 RBs don't look very promising.

Also, I guess I should do the same with Kolarov or Clichy(selling one of them to get a higher-rated LB, atm Ashley Cole is available). But I'm not sure since I dunno who plays more and has a chance of rising - Clichy or Kolarov?[/quote']

Personally I prefer kolarov over clichy .. And in my opinion Ivanovic is a solid RB .

I'm kinda looking for a right back. I've got Richards and Zabaleta in my Man City and I think I should sell Zabaleta for a higher-rated RB. Exclude Alves' date=' Ramos, Lahm, Puyol. Sagna is injured. So, I could go for Maicon or Ivanovic since the 91 RBs don't look very promising.

Also, I guess I should do the same with Kolarov or Clichy(selling one of them to get a higher-rated LB, atm Ashley Cole is available). But I'm not sure since I dunno who plays more and has a chance of rising - Clichy or Kolarov?[/quote']

Ivanovic always get games a Chelsea due to injuries but never go up

Abate and Rafael Da silva both better in time

Clichy and Kolorav both equally rotated so neither go up if that continues

LB difficult position in SM marcelo on fire this year but coentrao should always be a better and solid 91 than the 2 you have

[b']Maicon- already lost a point, too old to get a rise[/b](temporary solution), Ivanovic or someone else?

Also, I guess I should do the same with Kolarov or Clichy(selling one of them to get a higher-rated LB, atm Ashley Cole is available). But I'm not sure since I dunno who plays more and has a chance of rising - Clichy or Kolarov?

possible risers in bold

if current rating doesn't matter kyle walker of spurs is a great rb option. benadikt howdes of schalke is a target of bayern and may end up as german NT rb in future van der weil of ajax is another great prospect who broke into dutch national team.chris smalling also plays rb occasionally is is thougt to be the future of man u backline

jordi alba who is looking for a move to Barcelona to replace abidal now you can get him cheap he is only 22. or you have marcelo who is one of the best, coentravo is another option whos is a utiliy player at madrid. chellini, bale, badstuber can also play lb. vermaleen who plays lb for arsenal can also be considered as for clichy and korlov i think neither will get a rise

Ivanovic always get games a Chelsea due to injuries but never go up

Abate and Rafael Da silva both better in time

Clichy and Kolorav both equally rotated so neither go up if that continues

LB difficult position in SM marcelo on fire this year but coentrao should always be a better and solid 91 than the 2 you have

i do doubt their capacity to get to a 93/94level