Aron Ramsey + 7mil for Hulk?

Re: Aron Ramsey + 7mil for Hulk?

Hi all' date='

I'm selling Hulk... i have Gomez, Dzeko, Llorente, Hernandez and Neymar are my other chaps up front, so Hulk is unused.

Ramsey would far from my first 11 but just wondering how good he might be infuture?[/quote']

I'd rather keep Hulk as he'll surpass Dzeko's rating if/when he moves to a better league.

Loan Hulk out as he's worth keeping hold of, I don't rate Ramsey all that highly either.

Plus the deal offered to you stinks IMO...

If you want to get rid of a striker I suggest you sell Llorente' date=' Hulk's way better than him ;)[/quote']

Id suggest you to keep Llorente.He's strongly linked with RM and for me is the best CF in La Liga(watching Bilbao regulary for Muniain).Llorente will hit 92+he's in XI of SPain now with Villa out and Torres rubbish.Keep Llorente deffo.

EDIT: Id not swap Hulk for 3x Ramsey and Llorente for same.....in a final Ramsey isnt something special.

Id suggest you to keep Llorente.He's strongly linked with RM and for me is the best CF in La Liga(watching Bilbao regulary for Muniain).Llorente will hit 92+he's in XI of SPain now with Villa out and Torres rubbish.Keep Llorente deffo.

EDIT: Id not swap Hulk for 3x Ramsey and Llorente for same.....in a final Ramsey isnt something special.

Hmm okay, your better informed on Llorente than me haha!

Though doesn't change my opinion about Hulk, keep him.