Oxlade chamberlaine

sducray

Re: Oxlade chamberlaine

94 would make him one of the top 3 or 4 wingers in the world. Speculation is fine but that... is massive overhyping. 86/87 in the next changes, with 88 possible by the end of the season if he continues to play regularly at the level he's doing now.

Based on the talent he's showing now, his physical attributes and technique I'd say he's a great bet for 90/91 in the next 2 years. Anything above that would require him to continue to develop his game in the way that other players (such as Walcott) have struggled to do past a certain level.

94 would make him one of the top 3 or 4 wingers in the world. Speculation is fine but that... is massive overhyping. 86/87 in the next changes' date=' with 88 possible by the end of the season if he continues to play regularly at the level he's doing now.

Based on the talent he's showing now, his physical attributes and technique I'd say he's a great bet for 90/91 in the next 2 years. Anything above that would require him to continue to develop his game in the way that other players (such as Walcott) have struggled to do past a certain level.[/quote']

If Nani got 93 there is no reason why he can't get 94.

There's no reason why... I dunno... about 50 other young players couldn't get 94 either - but the odds are hugely stacked against them developing their talent that far.

Nani got his 93 after a season where he was playing out of his skin, scoring goals from all angles and looking like a threat whenever he got the ball. He was also playing for the top side in England and a genuine CL contender. OK, since that season he's looked no better than a 91 rated player but at least he's got SOME justification for getting that high. The fact that Nani hasn't pushed on from that season to become one of the world's top players shows just how hard it is - and why 94 for Ox is a very, very long shot at this stage in his development.

Nani is pulled back by the dump display of Red Devil defence

Once, the defence is made good at the back, he will start scoring spectacular goals again, they are not seemingly likely to win thing this season anyway

good luck to OC and he's got plenty of room to show off in current Arsenal squad left behind by Arshavin ..

I have been closely following AOC's career for 3 years now I can tell you he is nothing like Walcott. At 16 AOC was a better player then Walcott was at the same age. His decision making and technical ability have been fantastic for his age since he was 15.

Walcott is just a pace player AOC is intelligent. He knows when to take on a defender and is not afraid to do so yet he is also mature enough to realise there are better options in some cases like an early cross or a one two or cutting inside something Walcott all too often does not see.

Comparisons between the two are inevitable but please do not stick him in the same boat as Walcott. AOC is capable of scoring from range with both feet crossing with both as well as having superb close control. His natural athleticism is a bonus. His pace and strength for someone so young is fantastic but he's always been quick and strong for his age.

Chamberlain IMO will no doubt hit 91 at least in his career and I would not be at all surprised to see him rise to 93 in his career too possibly higher.

You can call it overhyping him or whatever but I would strongly suggest picking him up in any gameworld you can.

94 is an outrageous prediction for an Arsenal player. Van Persie is the best player in the team and is 94. When Arsenal lose their Champions League status (Which will happen eventually if not this season) and continue their trophy less run it will be even harder for Arsenal players to hit the higher ratings. I don't see Oxlade leaving Arsenal either for at least 6/7 years if at all.

A realistic top rating at the moment is 93.

To get higher Arsenal would have to hit some sort of golden era and Chamberlain would have to be regularly starting for England. Possible but unlikely.

If guys like Capel and Navas are capable of 90+ ratings, so is he.

Unfortunately, SM somehow keeps team performance in close observation, and that is one of the reasons that Van Persie will never hit 95 in his Arsenal career, unless he one-handedly brings arsenal in to the CL.

I'm very hopeful for youngsters, especially AOC, a type of winger who likes to cut in either to shoot or provide the killer pass, bit like Giggs in his day. Next ratings: deff. 5+. I still see him going to 88 at the end, if game time and injuries are in his favour. In about 2 years, he's definitely 90 bound, although his max rating will not surpass the 92-93.

Keeping to the subject of young talented wingers, Iker Muniain is another boy to keep tabs on, doing great for the Spanish youth and for Athletic Club. He'll hit 90 pretty soon aswell :)

94 is an outrageous prediction for an Arsenal player. Van Persie is the best player in the team and is 94. When Arsenal lose their Champions League status (Which will happen eventually if not this season) and continue their trophy less run it will be even harder for Arsenal players to hit the higher ratings. I don't see Oxlade leaving Arsenal either for at least 6/7 years if at all.

A realistic top rating at the moment is 93.

To get higher Arsenal would have to hit some sort of golden era and Chamberlain would have to be regularly starting for England. Possible but unlikely.

Yeah' date=' umm, the thing is we're talking about the future.

Please, by no means expect him to hit 94+ within 2 or 3 years.

It is going to take time, and don't expect Arsenal to be out of the top 4 during all that time either lol

If guys like Capel and Navas are capable of 90+ ratings, so is he.

Unfortunately, SM somehow keeps team performance in close observation, and that is one of the reasons that Van Persie will never hit 95 in his Arsenal career, unless he one-handedly brings arsenal in to the CL.

Never?! :confused:

ox is really good. been watching him play and he plays very maturely and well. def 86/7 next changes, and def a 92+ player in the future.

I don't know why you all are hating on nani or even how you guys got the subject on the thread. But nani is GOOD now, def good. watch some of his games. even yards behind the 18 he's a threat! ox is not better then nani now.but maybe one day he will be. I personally think he will.

side note: did you see ox SCHOOL evra in the man u v arsenal game...he owned him! if ox can do that now, think about what he will be doing to defenders in 2 or 3 years.

• 4 weeks later...

Never?! :confused:

For example: Look at Drogba season 09-10

He was the best striker in the EPL and helped Chelsea to the title,

yet he rose to 95, then to 96, the back to 95, and now 94,

His 96 status was very short, and even the 95 wasn't there for too long,

Although RVP is really capable of a 95, he needs a team that can bring him to that level, unfortunately with the departures of Fabregas and Nasri, I find this no longer possible ..

I think it s fair to alex-o-chamber get 86 , he deserve that , maybe even 87 :D, but ok is 86 :), please eweryone who now litlle more to help me and bring opinion for that youth players -

PoP

WILLEMS, JetroLB 17 80

1.4M- -

FERNANDES, MárioRB/CB 21 86

3.7M

-

EDUARDO, LuizCB/LB 18 78

750t

-

UMTITI, SamuelCB/LB 18 75

290t

-

VAN RHIJN, RicardoCB/RB 20 75

270t

-

VESTERGAARD, JannikCB 19 78

730t

PoP

LICHNOVSKY, IgorCB 17 77

580t

-

REKIK, KarimCB 17 75

300t

-

TRYBULL, TomDM 18 78

740t -

KOKE, JorgeCM/LM 20 84

3.3M

-

OBI, JoelCM/LM 20 82

2.1M

-

RAZAK, AbdulCM 19 75

280t

PoP

RAMIREZ, GastónAM/Krilo 21 87

4.4M

-

LACAZETTE, AlexandreAM/Krilo 20 83

2.6M

Int

ITURBE, JuanAM/Krilo 18 83

2.8M

PoP

LAZOVIC, DarkoAM/Krilo 21 82

1.5M

-

JAIRO, SamperioAM/Krilo 18 77

560t

-

KLAASSEN, DavyAM/CF 19 75

280t

-

GRENIER, ClémentAM 21 83

1.9M

PoP

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex Krilo/AM 18 83

2.8M- -

ACHEAMPONG, FrankKrilo/AM 18 75

290t

PoP

DEULOFEU, GerardKrilo/Nap 17 80

1.3M- -

OZBILIZ, ArasKrilo/Nap 21 78

680t

PoP

JESÉ, RodríguezKrilo/Nap 19 78

720t- -

PISCITELLA, GiammarioKrilo/Nap 18 75

290t

-

MCCLEAN, JamesKrilo 21 78

680t

-

LEANDRO, MouraNap/AM 18 82

2.4M

-

TELLO, CristianNap/Krilo 20 82

2.3M

specialy for LACAZETTE, Alexandre,JAIRO, Samperio,UMTITI, Samuel

-

WILLEMS, Jetro and i think next big star in spain

-

KOKE, Jorge-84 rating at the moment thanks :)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-