• Kopke
    • Van der Sar
    • Seaman
    • Neuer
    • Kahn
    • Pagliuca
    • Shilton

Re: Best keeper ever?

1.Is my opinion and my sig..I can write on it Heskey the best player in the world.

2.I said he's NEXT best player in future+he's my fav one so I can say whatever I want about him.Im the only guy who is saying that on forum but about Neuer almost whole forum was saying Neuer>Casillias which is insane.Neuer dint won something so far and he's just Germany NT GK and Munich one and just did some mistakes too.

Im not really overhyping him because Gotze/Hazard have the potential to be the best IN FUTURE.We're talking about present so...

EDIT: Neuer will never be better then Casillias or Schmeichel or Buffon or Yashin.Simply because he dont have the potential and simply because everybody pay attention for him even if he isnt something special.Just a good GK who rarely make mistakes and who sometimes have phenomenal saves but in rest...

Hart is amuch better GK then Neuer.

Wonder if you'd say that if Germany won the Euro's / World Cup and Bayern dominate German football for the next 12 years or however long he's their keeper.

There is no basis for saying that Hart is better than Neuer whatsoever, according to your philosophy, they're both equal as both have won two trophies. That's like saying Pele wasn't the best player in the world in his time because he never played in Europe. It's bull

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Respuesta: Best keeper ever? You should add Lev Yashin for sure..

Re: Best keeper ever? Lol what is this? Where's Lev Yashin??? You may debate greatest striker, midfielder etc. But Yashin is undisputedly the best keeper ever, and he hasn't even made the list. SMH

Re: Best keeper ever? I'd say your stupidity surpass every brain from this world....When you write all those things isn't your PC giving an error for such an amazing stupidity?

1.Is my opinion and my sig..I can write on it Heskey the best player in the world.

2.I said he's NEXT best player in future+he's my fav one so I can say whatever I want about him.Im the only guy who is saying that on forum but about Neuer almost whole forum was saying Neuer>Casillias which is insane.Neuer dint won something so far and he's just Germany NT GK and Munich one and just did some mistakes too.

Im not really overhyping him because Gotze/Hazard have the potential to be the best IN FUTURE.We're talking about present so...

EDIT: Neuer will never be better then Casillias or Schmeichel or Buffon or Yashin.Simply because he dont have the potential and simply because everybody pay attention for him even if he isnt something special.Just a good GK who rarely make mistakes and who sometimes have phenomenal saves but in rest...

Hart is amuch better GK then Neuer.

I agree sort of Neuer is my favourite player but he makes so many stupid mistakes but he's a amazing shot stopper. I was talking to someone on MSN that plays this game and he said Casillias is just as bad as Neuer for mistakes but he doesn't get highlighted so much in the media for it. He went on to say though that he thought Neuer is the worlds best goalkeeper at the moment.

I think Hart plays smarter is a great shot stopper makes less mistakes than Neuer but not quite as good yet but not much between them at all. With all that being said I don't think Neuer or Hart can touch Buffon G.Pagliuca and especially not Peter Schmicheal. Schmichael for me is the best keeper I have ever watched the saves he pulled off were incredible.

Wonder if you'd say that if Germany won the Euro's / World Cup and Bayern dominate German football for the next 12 years or however long he's their keeper.

There is no basis for saying that Hart is better than Neuer whatsoever' date=' according to your philosophy, they're both equal as both have won two trophies. That's like saying Pele wasn't the best player in the world in his time because he never played in Europe. It's bull[/quote']

Better reflexes,not a lots of mistakes and in rest are on par in my opinion.Neuer can do phenomenal saves and have phenomenal reflexes but....Hart ones are deffo better.Joe Hart is 1 reason why City are on 1st place atm.U should watch both and after talk really.....

Anyway that list is too stupid.

Better reflexes' date='not a lots of mistakes and in rest are on par in my opinion.Neuer can do phenomenal saves and have phenomenal reflexes but....Hart ones are deffo better.Joe Hart is 1 reason why City are on 1st place atm.U should watch both and after talk really.....

Anyway that list is too stupid.[/quote']

hush it, I watch as much English football THROUGHOUT all the leagues as the next person and watch foreign football more than the average joe who comments on it blindly on here. Neuer has his flaws however as much as I like Hart, if I were a city fan I would hold my breath every time he holds the ball at his feet for way too long. Will cost him one day.

Don't be that person to say I don't know anything about football without knowing how much I watch and read about it.

hush it' date=' I watch as much English football THROUGHOUT all the leagues as the next person and watch foreign football more than the average joe who comments on it blindly on here. Neuer has his flaws however as much as I like Hart, [b']if I were a city fan I would hold my breath every time he holds the ball at his feet for way too long[/b]. Will cost him one day.

Don't be that person to say I don't know anything about football without knowing how much I watch and read about it.

I didnt said you dnt know anything about football lol.and this is unreal really....with Joe Hart as GK u can only be sure you'll rarely get stupid goals and he'll save you many times.

an all rounder here from me from top 5 leagues in europe in my time.. top keeper from each zone to grace there respected tiers..

england.. peter schmeichel.. 1 of my fave all times..

italy.. walter zenga..

france.. bernard lama..

germany.. oliver khan..

spain.. andoni zubizarreta

also have a major soft spot for..

jorge campos..

STILL THOUGH CHILAVERT IS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE PERSONALLY.. THE GUY HAD EVERYTHING FOR A KEEPER..

• 8 months later...

How in the hell has Buffon only got 2 votes!!! Neuer has more votes! Are you kidding!?

Buffon is the best goalkeeper ever, Schmeichel is 2nd.

I would bet my mortgage on the vast majority of people voting for Schmeichel are all Man U/EPL fanboys.

I bet you people would have voted for Taibi if he were on that list.

Thanks guys, you have confirmed what I had always suspected about this place, and that is the majority know little to nothing. :(