Gary Cahill + 4 millions for Josè Enrique

I made an offer that was already accepted for josè enrique. Is that a good move?

My other lb are cissokho and balzaretti, i want to sell the last one so i made the offer for josè enrique to replace him.

My other cb are vermaelen, agger, jones, howedes, ranocchia, alderweireld, so i decided to offer gary cahill.

What do you think about?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Gary Cahill + 4 millions for Josè Enrique

I made an offer that was already accepted for josè enrique. Is that a good move?

My other lb are cissokho and balzaretti' date=' i want to sell the last one so i made the offer for josè enrique to replace him.

My other cb are vermaelen, agger, jones, howedes, ranocchia, alderweireld, so i decided to offer gary cahill.

What do you think about?

Thank you in advance.[/quote']

since u hv cover for cahill i suggest u do it

My other lb are cissokho and balzaretti' date=' i want to sell the last one so i made the offer for josè enrique to replace him.

What do you think about?

I would have kept cahill could be England no.2 CB at the euros.

Ranocchia is the worst of that bunch playing really poor and slow but young and worth money in SM

What do you think about?

You have much better options at CB (except Ranocchia, he's a bit too reckless), so I'd say its a good, not great deal for you.

Jose Enrique is currently pushing for a slot at LB for Spain atm, behind Jordi Alba. He's been Liverpool's best and most consistent performer for Liverpool since his summer move.

Cahill is yet to prove himself at Chelsea, and if his performance against United is anything to go by, you'll be happy you did the deal.