Mirko VUCINIC for Stevan JOVETIC

MUFC1

Re: Mirko VUCINIC for Stevan JOVETIC

jovetic is a wonderful player after that serious injury he came back twice as strong as he was before and has already 10 goals in 16 app and has a vrey good chance to rise in the next reviews and talking about his potential i think he has the talent to hit 93+ in the future.

Just accepted the bid, I think I would have accepted it anyway just wanted your expert opinions to make sure. I didn't ask for cash as well because I have offered him Vucinic for Jovetic before and he said no but this time hes come to me with the bid after I wrote an article sayins Vucinic was available because I couldn't even get a bid for him on the transfer list.

All in all I think I got the better end of the deal considering I had Jovetic Last season but swaped him for Ganso at this club thats put the offer in for Vucinic. So if you look at it like that overall I have received Ganso and Jovetic for Vucinic B) smooth as you like

on the subject of vucinic i currently have him in my team and am currently playing him, however im getting very tired and bored of him, im considering including him in a playuer plus cash bid for a couple of 93+ players, but am strongly considering a straight swap deal for Jesus Navas - do we think navas will rise/fall????

on the subject of vucinic i currently have him in my team and am currently playing him' date=' however im getting very tired and bored of him, im considering including him in a playuer plus cash bid for a couple of 93+ players, but am strongly considering a straight swap deal for Jesus Navas - do we think navas will rise/fall????[/quote']

Id deffo keep Vucinic.He's a solid 92.

• 2 years later...

Archived