352 is not effective anymore ?!?!

Sungkai55

Re: 352 is not effective anymore ?!?!

experts ' date=' any have experience of 352 not used to winning now ?[/quote']

I've been losing in one league for weeks with a 352 with a 93 averageagainst 87-89s.

HOWEVER - the league leader is using 352 (attacking) and not losing any games at all - with an 89 rated squad - he's beating 93-95 teams every week, so I think it's just me picking the wrong team :D

it is effective

you have only to set it right keeping attention to your opponent's squad and using the right settings

then there are in-game instructions that sometimes could help managers to invert the result of a match

and arrows to give offensive or defensive rules to your players where you need to attack or cover against a key player of your opponent.

i recommend to not use 3-5-2 against 4-3-3 wingers and 4-2-3-1 because you will lose many times...

in those case change your formation to other, better to use a 4 defence system;)

I agree that it's not as effective (or so it seems). I usually (last 5/6 seasons) win the league and most cups with my Grimsby side playing 3-5-2.

Last season, about 2/3 of the way through, it suddenly seemed to lose it's magic - and not in the usual 'dodgy streak' kind of way. I lost a significant lead to a lower av rating team playing 4-3-3 wingers and continued to experience dodgy results at the start of this season. After 5-6 seasons of dominance with 3-5-2 I think it might be time to look elsewhere...

I 've noticed that all you people talk about 4-3-3 wingers as a winning formation.

What tactics toy think that are best to use with this formation?

I recently been trying to use it for my Barca and Real Madrid teams.

I have all "default" players on each team with Aguero for Real and Ozil+Higuain+Imbra but not Villa And Sanchez for Barca.

I remember years ago every gold manager was playing some kind of 352 and winning everything. I never liked 352, i m not confident playing 3 man at the back, it always feels a bit insecure. but recently i couldnt put together any long term winning streaks with 4 man defence formations so might finally try 352 and see what the fuss is about :D

352 formation has lost its MAGIC !!

Something is wrong ...

I need to change formation ASAP !!

the match engine >> hhmmmmmmmmmmm .....

I have a 93 average first team and 91 average '"b" team.

I have lost and drawn my last 10 matches, and last win was a friendly.

YET - an 88 rated club using EXACT same tactics as me won the league, and only lost 3 games all season. (they have beaten my 93 rated team 4 times now witth exact same tactics....)

The difference? That person is gold...I'm not :)