Muniesa deal

imran_singh

Re: Muniesa deal

Lars Unnerstall + 6 millions for marc muniesa? Is that a good deal?

Muniesa will be promoted to Barca first team next season according to a report on soccerway this week. It will depend on whether do u have the patient to wait for muniesa to play for barca on a regular basis.

I would give it an average deal.

The thing is i already have hart, de gea and ter stegen..so should i do the deal..give away unnerstall + 6 millions and take muniesa? Or should i keep unnerstall anyway and sell him when he rises if unnerstall + 6 millions for muniesa is not a good deal? And yes i read he'll be in the first team next season..so what should i do?

The thing is i already have hart' date=' de gea and ter stegen..so should i do the deal..give away unnerstall + 6 millions and take muniesa?[/quote']

Well Unnerstall wont play in your squad but he can reach a higher rating than Muniesa by the end of the season because he is getting first team football which Muniesa aint. He might become the permanent Schalke keeper and then will be more valuable to you. Muniesa on the other hand might get promoted to the first team but I think he will be loaned out of Barcelona since they still have Abidal, Puyol, Mascherano and Pique who can all play in CB and you know there is a lot of competition between the talent at Barca. Imo Barcelona will probably look into the market for a new CB when Puyol retires or make Mascherano first choice next to Pique which seems likely since he is used to the role now. Personally Id keep Unnerstall.

Well Unnerstall wont play in your squad but he can reach a higher rating than Muniesa by the end of the season because he is getting first team football which Muniesa aint. He might become the permanent Schalke keeper and then will be more valuable to you. Muniesa on the other hand might get promoted to the first team but I think he will be loaned out of Barcelona since they still have Abidal' date=' Puyol, Mascherano and Pique who can all play in CB and you know there is a lot of competition between the talent at Barca. Imo Barcelona will probably look into the market for a new CB when Puyol retires or make Mascherano first choice next to Pique which seems likely since he is used to the role now. Personally Id keep Unnerstall.[/quote']

Thanx Anymore suggestions anybody?

Also do you think can unnerstall replace fahrmann???