- Crushing The Barrier - .:Newcastle United:. - EC 11946 -

Elohim

0,,10312~6072238,00.jpg

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) takes control of Newcastle United.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

Newcastle United were founded in 1892 and play their home games at St James' Park in Newcastle upon Tyne. The club is also known as The Magpies. They have a rivalry with Sunderland and Middlesbrough.

And the saga starts

;):D

TOONS SIGN 1+1 Year contract with International Super Spammer Chris Bishop !

176731_f520.jpg

Re: - Crushing The Barrier - .:Newcastle United:. - EC 11946 -

Toon manager active in the transfer market!

So far, 36 players have agreed to join Newcastle with 3 more deals having been accepted and 3 more players awaiting acceptance!

I have alot of time today, so I'll up a number of posts !

Major deal is Di Maria joining Newcastle aswell as Rami/Sakho becoming the 1st choice CB pair !

Got a bright season ahead of me ! And I've got alot of confidence in my team!

Madridista Superstar Signs for Toon !

newcastle_united_logosvg.png

Transfer News !

Angel-di-Maria-006.jpg

Newcastle United are extremely pleased with the announcement of Madrid Winger Ángel Di Maria!

The 93 rated Argentine national arrived a few days ago to St.James Park!

Manager Bishop had the following to say about the signing of Di Maria:

Àngel is a bright young man with a very bright future ahead of him.

He decided to leave the warmth and comfort of Madrid for the cold unwelcoming Newcastle because he believed that if he wants to win the Champions Leauge ... this is the right club to join !!

He will add speed and technical finesse to our attack and with his very accurate shot He'll bag alot of FK's and PK's !

Di Maria is our star with a BIG S! He will be the main man in our team this year to take us to the top 4 !

When we sat down for a brief chat with Mr.Di Maria himself he had the following to say:

Thank you for this very warm welcoming - he laughs and adds that the city itself is quite cold -I am so very happy to have signed for Newcastle United! An up-and-coming english club that'll be a regular occurance in the CL for several years to come!

During my time in Real Madrid I had the privelege to play under "The Chosen One" - he grins and adds that any manager that is hired by a club are "The Chosen One" in that meaning of the word - and a few of the worlds greatest players such as Higuain,Xabi Alonso,Karim Benzema and future superstars like Varane and Coentrao!

Alot of people may think that I am insane for leaving Madrid in courtesy of joining Newcastle ... But I think that It's safe to say that the signings that Newcastle has done this pre-season have been nothing short of amazing and It shows how serious they are about their goal of reaching the CL,being in the top 4 and winning one of the cups! I am very happpy to be part of the start of this new Golden Era! And this year, Newcastle united will be the team to beat !

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen! Words spoken by the new Premer Leauge superstar Àngel Di Maria, now all that is left to see is wether or not Newcastle will be a golden saga ... or a sunken shipwreck at the end of the season!

GAME NIGHT TONIGHT !!

First game of the season is tonight ! ( I've never had a standard setup play a divisional game on a sunday before but meh )

Team is travelling to Merseyside to take on Liverpool in tonights game !

Going up against a Liverpool side that have made NO transfers :eek:

playing a 4-3-3 formation with the following names!

Salvatore Sirigu

Ignazio Abate - Adil Rami - Mamadou Sakho - Aly Cissokho

Morgan Amalfitano - Yohan Cabaye - Cheik Tiote

Demba Ba - Kevin Gameiro - Angel Di Maria

I predict a 4-2 win for me ... Angel with 3 points ... 2 goals and an assist !

WOO THIS'LL BE FUN !

• 2 weeks later...

A Mixture Of Results For The Toon !

Newcastle-United@3.-town-crest.jpg

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to Liverpool.

Newcastle United slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Liverpool in their Division 1 fixture.

Season got off to a bad start against Liverpool with a 2-0 defeat at Anfield ...

And to top that off my defense had a terrible night with an avg rating of 6 from RB-CBx2-LB

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) earned a draw with Newcastle United against Blackburn Rovers.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Newcastle United and Blackburn Rovers in their Division 1 fixture.

Di Maria scored both of the goals for Newcastle United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

So for the next game we hailed Rovers into St.James' Park ... Rovers got the lead after 36 minutes, but after 2 goals in 20 minutes at the end of 2nd half we nearly had it in the bag ... but a late '83 minute goal from Formica earned Rovers the 1 point with the game ending in a 2-2 draw !

M'vila injured and out for 6 days !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Newcastle United to victory against Manchester United.

Newcastle United beat Manchester United 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ba scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cissokho was also on the scoresheet for his side.

So for the last divisional game, we greeted Manchester United onto the green pitch of St.James' Park expecting a hard game ... but we were quite wrong ... an amazing header by Demba Ba in the '25 minute gave us the lead and we held it until the '58 miniute when Cissokho increased our lead to 2-0 killing the match ... it ended 2-0 in favour of the Toon ... and we are very pleased with this win ... especially considering that the new Manchester United manager re-called Tom Cleverley after he took over the team making us a tad more vulnerable in the midfield!

Odd goal win for Newcastle !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Newcastle United to victory against Bolton Wanderers.

Newcastle United beat Bolton Wanderers 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Di Maria scored both of the goals for Newcastle United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Di Maria's fine form continues ! another brace for him and his goal total is up at 4 goals in 5 games ... quite good for a Winger !

:D

Reserve team looses to Chel$ea !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to Chelsea.

Newcastle United slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.

El Shaarawy was on the scoresheet for his side.

Six 2nd team players were fielded in the home game against Chelsea on sunday ... These were Shaqiri,Aurier,Amalfitano,El Sharaawy,Damiao and Ba!

this defeat knocks me down to 11th !

next game is City away in the Cup !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived