Gold Championship 160

A thread for all things GC160. If you're in things for the long run then feel free to drop me a message and I'll try and keep some kind of club list going on this opening post.

England

Arsenal - drseanfitz

Blackburn Rovers - Adam94

Blackpool - Rangers26

Bolton Wanderers - Ian Eltringham

Cardiff City - DarloFC

Chelsea - Dermo

Darlington - Adam EFC

Everton - Totti147

Liverpool - Midnight to Six

Manchester City - Dai

Manchester United - Stuart H

Middlesbrough - Himpy

Millwall - craig

Newcastle United - GeorgeECFC

Preston North End - Rob Villa

Reading - Nathan Kirby

Stoke City - Phil (GT)

Tottenham Hotspur - Elohim

Spain

Atletico Madrid - vdr

Barcelona - yapple

Espanyol - noisy2k8

Turkey

Galatasaray - Mr - Hammer

Portugal

Benfica - Will

Porto - Legendary_Manager

Ukraine

Shakhtar - cheekylad68

Netherlands

FC Twente - Juggernutt

Belgium

KRC Genk - racky

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 160 She'll do to practice on... done worse than that in my day

Re: Gold Championship 160 I wouldn't expect anything else from someone from Scotland:p

Re: Gold Championship 160 Joined SM back in 2008 but after seeing a few screenshots on facebook, I've made my grand return. Started a few games with Marseille and Madrid, and couldn't help myself fro

Re: Gc160

Going to repost what I already announced in the newspaper and in the GC discussion thread:

87 and over for p/e, 86 and under for decent-ish cash bids.

Also very happy to give 2 for 1 higher-rated player.

Only looking for non-English & non-Italian players in exchange.

And since I obviously can't and won't offer Shawcross + x for every 32yo 86, please be sensible with your offers.

Message me for deals.

I have taken on Bolton Wanderers in the first new GC i've joined for a long time. Glad I did now looking at the lineup in England :) Can see this being very interesting indeed. Also giving Denmark a go. The Bolton squad is nicely balanced for my prefered 4-3-3 formation so I'm not in any desperated need to make changes to the squad. Only hole that needs filling is at central defence but we have Dedryck Boyota on loan from Manchester City covering that space in the squad for the time being. He'll be sent back home when we have signed a suitable central defender. Ryo Miyaichi and Sanli Tuncay have gone back to their parent clubs as their loan deals have been terminated.

Our target for the season is to secure Premiership safety.

A thread for all things GC160. If you're in things for the long run then feel free to drop me a message and I'll try and keep some kind of club list going on this opening post.

England

Arsenal - drseanfitz

Blackburn Rovers - Adam94

Bolton Wanderers - Ian Eltringham

Chelsea - Dermo

Everton - Totti147

Liverpool - Midnight to Six

Manchester City - Dai

Manchester United - Stuart H

Millwall - craig

Newcastle United - GeorgeECFC

Stoke City - Phil (GT)

Tottenham Hotspur - Elohim

Wigan Athletic - garymack

Spain

Barcelona - yapple

Ukraine

Shakhtar - cheekylad68

feel free to add me Espanyol - noisy2k8

United are open to selling everyone as all of their players are immoral twerps :) That doesn't mean I don't realise how good they are so I won't be selling cheap because I'm a City fan. Those who are interested in players other than Jones, Smalling, Welbeck and Cleverley will probably get a deal far quicker than those who do.

Decided to join England but with division 5 side Darlington. Have been looking for Darlington in the last couple of GC's but always miss them so decided to reserve them. Also any of you big clubs looking to loan out some of your players or sell Anyone that is 78 or below for cash let me know :)

Good choice!

Btw, im Cardiff City.

I've taken over Middlesbrough, was wondering whether we'd see 160 this week and was hoping to grab a Premiership club but forgot to check today; I'm happy with Boro though.

AdaM EFC, I've got several players around the 75-77 area I'm looking to loan out. Few of them are likely risers, have a look if you like.

Time to try and get some early deals done, good luck all. ;)

Galatasaray SK News:

Porto shocked me with a offer for Fernando Muslera the Uruguay shot stopper is aged 25 and ratted 89. I am looking for a deal for him with a 87+ keeper and another 87+ out fild player get in touch people.

Sercan Yildirim - The best Turkey has too offer for youth wize he is 21 and ratted 87 need a 89+ for him get in touch.

All players have a price people.

Re: Gold Championship 160

United agree a deal which sees Giorgio Chiellini come to England. Jones is now unavailable as he's involved in the move.

This means I would like to get rid of one of Ferdinand, Vidic or Evra for an offer including a top (92+) central midfielder (DM/CM/AM). Obviously if you want to give me an older midfielder, you'll be going after the older defender unless you want to put someone exceptional in as well.

Shakhtar agree Rafael signing

Shakhtar Donetsk have today agreed to sign RAFAEL DA SILVA from Manchester United.

Going to Old Trafford in the opposite direction will be RAKYTSKIY.

Shakhtar will also be receiving some cash from Utd in the deal.....which is nice. Rumours that the cash is to be used in the campaign 'Kick Luis Suarez out of football' are as of yet unfounded.

i tryd 2 get farsley celtic added to this and was declined.. wounded as farsley is very close to me but did understand the reason..

i then asked for halifax town adding and wasnt given a reply haha :P .. also very close..

had the info this was going to be mod driven so went all steam ahead for a local obscure side adding for the occasion unfortunately to no avail :( ..

anyways been very busy last few days so i thought if a gc appeared id go for a smaller league and a club i fancied a challenge at..

i was hoping for belgium n genk and managed to pick them up :) ..

add us to list stuart.. wont b a project season in here.. plan on sticking around for long run :) ..