Gold Championship 160

Stuart H

Re: Gold Championship 160

Woooow ... I'm in complete shock right now

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Yeovil Town chairman has appointed Dennis Bergkamp as the clubs new manager.

Flamengo manager Dennis Bergkamp has decided to part company with the club after 2 games in charge.

New Yeovil manager 'Dennis Bergkamp' may have a nice name for you Arsenal fans out there, but unfortunately the guy is a bit of a 'pleb'.

Yesterday he was the manager of Brazilian side FLAMENGO and advertised all their players for 'cash'. After selling the majority of them he promptly resigned leaving the club in tatters.

It is folk like this who are ruining the game and if this is the sort of manager he is going to be , then I don't think he will be around here long.

Myself and a few others have already decided to refrain from any input and transfer activity with said manager, and I think many will start to take a stand against such dysfunctional members of humanity in the near future.

Despite myself benefitting from one of the Flamengo players for cash, I have reported one of the other deals with the neccessary info about this prat, and would urge others to do the same as it is not fair that we can acquire players in this way due to the stupidity of one member. Flamengo needs to have all its cash sales 'reversed' and this manager needs the closest thing to a 'virtual slap' that is possible.

This is shaping up to be a very good GC and I would be extremely dissapointed if such muppets are allowed to have ANY influence on it at all.

Regards Will

FC-Shakhtar-Donetsk.png

Chivu arrives

Shakhtar Donestk have agreed the signing of CHRISTIAN CHIVU from Internazionale for a fee of...................£13m:p

The 90 rated lb/cb is injured for 5 weeks but will add some much needed depth to the Shakhtar back line.

Linked with a move to Roma irl I can't see him dropping below 89 for a few years yet, so it is a good boost to my squad.

Wednesday 'Scorecast' - selected matches

Arsenal v Liverpool

Arsenal need to improve on their shocking start to the season that has seen a draw at Wigan and a home defeat to Valencia in the SMFA cup. Wayne Rooney is still searching for his first Arsenal goal and would love to break his duck against the Scousers.

Liverpool are missing Lucas through injury but apart from that will be at full strength. A good win at Genk in the SMFA shield kept up their 100% record and they will be looking to keep that run going here.

Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool

Tottenham v Man Utd

Tottenham have had an awful start under eccentric ;-) manager Bishop. Defeats at Man City and Schalke, coupled with an injury to star defender Kaboul have given Spurs fans cause for concern.

Utd's defensive problems reared their ugly head again in the midweek 2-2 with Leverkusen at OT. Manager Stu needs to be tactically on form for what I predict will be an open free flowing game.

Tottenham 3-3 Man Utd

Atletico Madrid v Barcelona

Atletico have started the season fantastically winning away at Espanyol before annihilating Braga 8-0 in the SMFA Shield. The squad have a clean bill of health ahead of the visit of Barca with Eden Hazard expected to make his debut.

Barca just edged out Valencia 4-3 on the opening day before grabbing a decent point away to Juventus in the SMFA cup. Everone is fit for Barca and they need to be with such a thin squad.

Atletico Madrid 1-3 Barcelona

Internazionale v Juventus

Inter bounced back from their opening day defeat to Napoli by beating Boca 3-1 in the SMFA cup. They need to get something from this game or the manager may well have a crisis on his hands.

Juventus have got off to a good start beating Chievo 3-0 and holding Barcelona to a draw. Star man Pirlo is out of this match through injury and that could be critical in terms of the result.

Internazionale 2-1 Juventus

Bordeax v PSG

Bordeaux are looking for their first win of the season after a defeat in the league and a draw at Lyon in the SMFA Shield. No injury worries and Alexander Frei is another striker still searching for his first goal for the club.

PSG need to improve on their dissapointing opening day 0-0 draw at home to Caen. A 2-0 win over Corinthians on Monday went some way to revitalising the supporters hopes for the season. Guillame Hoarau misses out through injury.

Bordeaux 1-1 PSG

Lokomotiv Moscow v Spartak Moscow

One of approximately 265 Moscow derbies in Russia see the 2 giants go head to head at 'Lokomotiv Stadium'.

Lokomotiv lost 2-4 to CSKA (another Moscow derby - WOW ;-) ) on the opening day but improved on Monday night to beat 'Junior' 1-0. Clean bill of health for Lokomotiv tomorrow night.

Spartak have opened the season with consecutive 2-1 victories over Tom and Lazio respectively. Dzyuba and Parshivlyuk miss out through injury but they should have just enoguh for the win.

Lokomotiv 0-1 Spartak

Galatasaray v Fenerbahce

Gala opened the season with a 4-0 win and then gained a creditable point against Zenit in the SMFA cup. Riera misses out with injury and their is a strong possibility that Ronaldinho will be a Flamengo player again by the time the game kicks off.

Fener come into the match on the back of a great away win at Wolfsburg in the SMFA Shield. Also won 2-0 on the opening day without ANY help from referee's ;-). Serhey Krivets is in line for his debut and with no injury worries Fener will have a chance - but not much of one imo.

Galatasaray 3-1 Fenerbahce

Thought I'd forgotten about my Shield match but had a bye into the next round, handy! Seb Hines is heading out on loan to Brentford until he rises, when I imagine he'll come back and slot in alongside Bates and Varane.

Sold my 38 year old goalkeeper Danny Coyne for £1m and promptly signed Lee Peltier from Leicester City for £1m. Delighted with that as he's been an ever present for Leicester and is currently rated 78, so it's another riser in the ranks for a good fee. He is heading out on loan to Stevenage for now. :D

Could have bet on this happening with that manager.

(I sent a ticket in before when I took a team were all there stars was sold for cash)

And got back the deal or deals had no cheating in them so thare would be no further action taken.

Meaning all the people who signed top names from the Brazil league for cash you will be safe.

(I sent a ticket in before when I took a team were all there stars was sold for cash)

And got back the deal or deals had no cheating in them so thare would be no further action taken.

Meaning all the people who signed top names from the Brazil league for cash you will be safe.

I wouldn't bet on it.

Its completely breaking rules. Selling your best players for cash then leaving once the deals have gone through. People will be very lucky if they keep those players. I hope people do get to keep them but I think it would be wrong of SM to allow it.

Sincerely hope that is not the case.

If no action is taken against these eegits then no wonder a lot of folk feel a bit disheartened about events on occasion.

Its completely breaking rules. Selling your best players for cash then leaving once the deals have gone through. People will be very lucky if they keep those players. I hope people do get to keep them but I think it would be wrong of SM to allow it.

completely agree,if that isnt destroying club,then what is it(i am curious about his motives)(is he angry kid,or helping someone,just others was cover etc):confused:

completely agree' date='if that isnt destroying club,then what is it(i am curious about his motives)(is he angry kid,or helping someone,just others was cover etc):confused:[/quote']

I think he is a very angry little boy.

After being subjected to his mothers alcoholism and crack addiction he decided to take a stand and go and find his father. All he knew about his fathers identity was that he was in the military, as under 'Fathers name' on the Birth certificate his mother had written "some soldiers".

So on his 8th birthday he upped sticks and headed down to RAF Mildenhall looking for 'sum soldierz'. Unfortunately the RAF mistook him for a new recruit and sent him off to fight in Iraq.

Whilst over there (still 8 years old) he realised that he wasn't too keen on getting blown up and so headed for inner Baghdad. When he got there he was befriended by an elderley man named 'Uncle Habib'.

Uncle Habib promised him he could make the young boy some money if he did what he was told.

So for the next 5 years he lived with 'Uncle Habib', washing up, ironing, cleaning the camel etc etc, until one day 'Uncle Habib' came back with a 'friend'. The 'friend' was a greasy middle-aged Iranian man named Dirsai.

Dirsai offered the young man a cigarette and in order not to lose face he accepted the ciggy and smoked it down.

Impressed by the young lads willingness to impress him 'Dirsai' took the young lad back to his factory which, to keep it short and sweet was a crack den filled with hookers (of the 'Thai' variety). The young lad was frightened and angry but ultimately helpless as he was ruined by 14 Thai blokes, the care-taker and Dirsai's camel.

After 3 years of this happening on a daily basis the young lad had started to enjoy it and wanted as much as he could get.

Unfortunately for the young lad a stray missile hit the factory where he 'worked' killing Dirsai and the young lad was left to find his own 'fix'.

After trawling through the streets of Iraq for the next month he realised that Thai blokes with Camels were not easily found and so decided to get a lift back to britain with the RAF.

Upon arrival in Mildenhall he was re-united with his father, who actually turned out to be a priest. The priest said his mother used to sing in his church choir when she was 8 years old and things went on from there...............

The little lad (now a young man) turned angry when he found out that his father wouldn't find him camels, Thai blokes or drugs and instead said he should 'pray for forgiveness'.

So the 'angry lad' told his father where to go and returned to his mothers house where he was convinced that he would find a 'fix' of sorts - HORROR awaited him when he entered the house when it was revealed that his mother had been 'clean' for 6 months, and with the money saved from 'street walking' and drugs she had bought her son a new laptop for his return.

The son was so angry by now that he locked himself in the shed at the end of the garden, avoiding spiders and needles along the way, with only his laptop, a pack of jaffa cakes and a sock to keep him company.

He vowed that if he couldn't be 'ruined' any further from the narcotic industry or Thai men and camels that he was going to 'ruin' everyone in his own little way.

He hacked into people's facebook and 'ruined' their statuses, he 'ruined' folks 'ebay' bids by bidding thousands of pounds for items worth £10, he joined forums and introduced the 'rickroll' whilst also runing youtube videos by posting racist comments. Then just when it seemed that he had 'ruined' all there was to be ruined, he stumbled upon SM and took over Flamengo.................

676.png

City agree mega-deal!

In the last couple of minutes there have been reports coming from Manchester that Manchester City have agreed the sale of both Carlos Tevez, who has been publicly documented as being unhappy at the Etihad, and Gareth Barry, who manager Winston has been trying to offload in his re-shaping of the squad.

At a press conference, just moments ago, Winston said: "Both Tevez and Barry are going up North to Newcastle. There was an offer on the table since last night and I was debating whether or not to accept it. I was reluctant to do the deal as I thought Carlos (Tevez) and Gareth (Barry) still had a place in the team and could do the job I expected of them. In the end, the offer was too good for me to turn down."

3684.jpg47.jpg

Both Tevez and Barry will be leaving Manchester City in the next day or so

The initial deal will see Senegalese superstar, Demba Ba and French midfield-maestro, Yohan Cabaye arrive in a swap for Carlos Tevez with Cheik Tiote and young Italian Davide Santon coming in for Barry. It adds quite a bit of depth to the City squad and also adds some much needed quality to the Newcastle ranks. Both managers seem happy to have done business.

22607_1320095125.jpg5580_1320148897.jpg9273_1322002245.jpg37494.jpg

The foursome currently heading to Manchester City

Winston also added that with the arrival of Tiote and Santon, if not both then one would be sent out on loan for regular first team football.

Brazilian Championship top four Predictions

Palmeiras v Santos

after demolishing Cruziero 5-1 on the opening day, Josue's side take on the much fancied Santos who let Manager Mark Slaven down on day 1 with a 1-0 defeat away to Henrique's Botafogo. with two great sides fresh and fit I see this a 2-2 draw

International v Coritiba

Heric's Coriba won 4-1 against Avai on day 1 but might not have enough in their arsenal to beat Ben Massey;s International side who lost 3-2 away to Gremio, I see a 2-0 home win on the cards here

Atletico Mineiro v Bahia

Hussein's Mineiro side who won 4-2 against Caera on day 1 look too strong for Essien's Bahia side who lost 2-1 at home on day 1 to Figueirense, my prediction 2-1

Ceara SC V Corinthians

Johnny's Ceara will find another tough game after their away defeat to Mineiro against my Corinthians side who won 3-1 at home to unmanaged Goianiense and I predict a 3-1 away win for my boys

I will be predicting and reviewing the top 4 sides in the league every week:D I just hope my team manages to stay up there!

Carlos Tevez to Newcastle: Statement from Vanessa Tevez

Mrs Tevez has today issued a statement saying that whilst she wanted her husband Carlos to move back to Brazil, she is happy that he can be 'trusted' in Newcastle.

"I am dissapointed that Carlos is not back here with me and the children in Argentina, but understand that his agent needed another signing-on fee to pay for his new yacht. I like to keep an eye on Carlos, but having been to Newcastle with him to sign his contract, I was able to see that women in Newcastle are not going to be entering any beauty pagents in the near future"

article-0-0C47F770000005DC-805_634x463.jpg

Women in Newcastle were unavailable (too drunk) to comment.

Galatasaray v Fenerbahce

Gala opened the season with a 4-0 win and then gained a creditable point against Zenit in the SMFA cup. Riera misses out with injury and their is a strong possibility that Ronaldinho will be a Flamengo player again by the time the game kicks off.

Fener come into the match on the back of a great away win at Wolfsburg in the SMFA Shield. Also won 2-0 on the opening day without ANY help from referee's ;-). Serhey Krivets is in line for his debut and with no injury worries Fener will have a chance - but not much of one imo.

Galatasaray 3-1 Fenerbahce

Lol at this part. :D

Carlos Tevez to Newcastle: Statement from Vanessa Tevez

Mrs Tevez has today issued a statement saying that whilst she wanted her husband Carlos to move back to Brazil' date=' she is happy that he can be 'trusted' in Newcastle.

"I am dissapointed that Carlos is not back here with me and the children in Argentina, but understand that his agent needed another signing-on fee to pay for his new yacht. I like to keep an eye on Carlos, but having been to Newcastle with him to sign his contract, I was able to see that women in Newcastle are not going to be entering any beauty pagents in the near future"

[img']http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/29/article-0-0C47F770000005DC-805_634x463.jpg[/img]

Women in Newcastle were unavailable (too drunk) to comment.

Ha ha nice :D