Gold Championship 160

Stuart H

Re: Gold Championship 160

Vasco just accepted £18m bid from Schalke for wonderkid Dede 88.

Fair play to the Schalke manager - however if the Vasco manager decides to shoot afterward I feel another day of inner GW 'rioting':D

Woah i made some major bids on that kid, all much higher than that lol. Ah well got Westermann instead so life moves on :P

FC-Shakhtar-Donetsk.png

Shakhtar agree Albelda deal

Shakhtar Donetsk and Valencia today agreed the transfer of 88 rated CM/DM David Albelda, 34, for a fee of £8.1m and 2 hugs:p.

Whilst he is 34 he has played a lot for Valencia and is in no danger of dropping for the foreseeable future.

A good 88 rated squad player adding a bit of depth to the squad.

Vasco just accepted £18m bid from Schalke for wonderkid Dede 88.

Fair play to the Schalke manager - however if the Vasco manager decides to shoot afterward I feel another day of inner GW 'rioting':D

when u run small club cash is much more usefull then next big star/but if this is repeat of Flamengo case.........

200px-Stoke_City.svg.png

Cash sale at Stoke

Matthew Upson - CB - 88 - 12M

Jonathan Woodgate - CB - 87 - 8M

Thomas Sörensen - Gk - 87 - 10M

Danny Wilkison - RB/LB - 86 - 8M

Ricardo Fuller - CF - 86 - 7M

Danny Collins - LB/CB - 86 - 7M

Diego Arismendi - CM/DM - 84 - 6M

Louis Moult - CF - 75 - 1M

Matthew Lund - CM - 73 - 300k - gone

Meet the asking price and I'll immediately accept, might lower my cash demands significantly if you include a half-decent youngster.

Don't waste your time bidding CV or slightly more, I'm in no hurry to sell and can get deals like that from external/unmanaged easily.

Fc Porto won comfortably 3-1 at the Dragao beating Paços de Ferreira , goals came from Hulk , Janko and Maicon. Porto go straight to the top of the league however only because of alphabetical order with Sporting have 6 points and the same goal difference with the same goals for and goals against. Seems pretty even between the two side. Benfica on their rebuilding process and won claiming they aren't out of the title hunt.

Welcome Ganso to Portugal , can he be the difference maker;)

OR was it just luck :D

Wednesday 'Scorecast' - results:

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool (predicted 0-2)

Tottenham 1-3 Man Utd (predicted 3-3)

Atletico Madrid 1-2 Barcelona (predicted 1-3)

Internzionale 1-1 Juventus (predicted 2-1)

Bordeaux 1-1 PSG (predicted 1-1)

Lokomotiv Moscow 1-1 Spartak Moscow (predicted 0-1)

Galatasaray 3-2 Fenerbahce (predicted 3-1)

Special mention goes to anyone who correctly predicted the Cesena v Napoli score tonight.......

United Scupper Sorry Spurs' Season

6817324403_27c175d7ec.jpg

José Callejón celebrates a debut goal to seal the win for United and his MoM award.

De Gea

Smalling - Vidic - Clichy

Scholes

Fletcher (A) - Anderson (1) - Carrick - Valencia

Callejón (1,A) - Berbatov (1)

Manchester United went clear at top of the Premier League with a resounding win at White Hart Lane. Play was pretty even, with United perhaps having the most clear cut chances until Berbatov headed home Callejón's just before the half hour mark. The away side continued to press up to half time and got their reward when Anderson rolled home from Berbatov's pass after the Spurs defence went AWOL just before the whistle went.

The pressure continued in the second half and after another half hour Callejón wrapped it up with a sweet curling effort following a short clearance from a corner. Tottenham nabbed a late consolation through Aaron Lennon but the damage had been done with United allowed a whopping 31 shots at goal and nearly two thirds of the possession.